Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Lambert will be available very soon 22:33 - May 7 with 5307 viewsElderGrizzly

I’m assuming he is a no too?

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 22:34 - May 7 with 5270 viewsSomethingBlue

Not a fashionable view but I've always really liked Lambert.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 22:43 - May 7 with 5207 viewsitfcjoe

I was amazed he got that job, he’s never recreated that same buzz he had at Norwich - he’s just linked too heavily to them for me

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 22:45 - May 7 with 5184 viewsJakeITFC

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 22:34 - May 7 by SomethingBlue

Me too.

His Villa team were young and very exciting for a period.
Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 22:46 - May 7 with 5172 viewsitfcjoe

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 22:45 - May 7 by JakeITFC

Me too.

His Villa team were young and very exciting for a period.

They were massively goal shy from what I remember

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 22:47 - May 7 with 5168 viewsFreddy

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 22:34 - May 7 by SomethingBlue

Its a no from me
Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 23:06 - May 7 with 5112 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Been out of the game too long.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 23:09 - May 7 with 5102 viewsPJH

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 23:06 - May 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

Been out of the game too long.

Yep, hasn't had charge of a team since Saturday.
Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 23:38 - May 7 with 5027 viewsfactual_blue

I didn't even know Mickey Lambert was in management. Would be an interesting choice.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 05:51 - May 8 with 4886 viewsosborne

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 23:38 - May 7 by factual_blue

I didn't even know Mickey Lambert was in management. Would be an interesting choice.

MIck Lambert. Only man to come on as sub in an FA cup final and as 12th man in a Lords test (Vs the Aussies). Legend.
Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 07:07 - May 8 with 4797 viewschristiand

Sure I read recently, that from Lambert's last 35 EPL matches as manager his sides have won just 3!!
[Post edited 8 May 2018 11:45]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 07:28 - May 8 with 4735 viewsDubtractor

I think your judgement might be declining.

I recall you saying that Lambert was a good appointment earlier in the season, and also that you didn't really rate Waghorn.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 07:38 - May 8 with 4701 viewsdavblue

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 22:46 - May 7 by itfcjoe

They were massively goal shy from what I remember

They were like us in his last season, first 4 games one them all and scored with basically every shot they had. That was never going to last.
Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 08:21 - May 8 with 4634 viewswkj

I wasn't to dismayed about the idea of Lambert until reading how forked up Stoke's dressing room is. Granted Mark Hughes was seemingly responsible for most of it, it doesn't seem Lambert did much (to any effect) to remedy the situation

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 08:28 - May 8 with 4614 viewsRadlett_blue

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 07:07 - May 8 by christiand

Sure I read recently, that from Lambert's last 35 EPL matches as manager his sides have won just 3!!
[Post edited 8 May 2018 11:45]

Lambert has been setting his teams up with the idea of not conceding & not losing. That's partly why Stoke have gone down, although more of the blame goes to Mark Hughes's dreadful, expensive signings. That having been said, I'd take Lambert in a trice if the final choice was between him & Tim Sherwood.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 08:28 - May 8 with 4614 viewsRoyKeanesDog

ISPN

Poll: Best Football Song

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 11:48 - May 8 with 4452 viewschristiand

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 08:28 - May 8 by Radlett_blue

Lambert has been setting his teams up with the idea of not conceding & not losing. That's partly why Stoke have gone down, although more of the blame goes to Mark Hughes's dreadful, expensive signings. That having been said, I'd take Lambert in a trice if the final choice was between him & Tim Sherwood.

It will be interesting to see if Southampton survive relegation. Has there ever been a manager who has managed two teams in the same league, in the same season and both have been relegated?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 11:51 - May 8 with 4439 viewsSomethingBlue

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 07:28 - May 8 by Dubtractor

I think your judgement might be declining.

I recall you saying that Lambert was a good appointment earlier in the season, and also that you didn't really rate Waghorn.

Holding my hands up on Waghorn! Lambert I stand by - Stoke's problems were already huge, he inherited an absolutely rotten dressing room.

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 11:51 - May 8 with 4434 viewshype313

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 08:28 - May 8 by Radlett_blue

I'd take a management trio of Keane, Jewell and Mick over Tim.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 11:52 - May 8 with 4424 viewschicoazul

I hate the way he always has his sleeves rolled up.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 11:59 - May 8 with 4389 viewschicoazul

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 05:51 - May 8 by osborne

MIck Lambert. Only man to come on as sub in an FA cup final and as 12th man in a Lords test (Vs the Aussies). Legend.

That is a brilliant stat and I am going to steal it, I hope thats ok.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 12:01 - May 8 with 4382 viewschicoazul

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 11:51 - May 8 by SomethingBlue

Holding my hands up on Waghorn! Lambert I stand by - Stoke's problems were already huge, he inherited an absolutely rotten dressing room.

Wait wait wait, Thingers doesnt/didnt rate Waghorn, as well as Garner?? Huge if true.

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 12:26 - May 8 with 4332 viewsHipsterectomy

It's funny this guy left Norwich where he was considered an icon, feeling that he was too good for them, and has since done pretty average at best.

Says a lot about the budgies

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 12:35 - May 8 with 4312 viewsSwansea_Blue

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 08:21 - May 8 by wkj

I wasn't to dismayed about the idea of Lambert until reading how forked up Stoke's dressing room is. Granted Mark Hughes was seemingly responsible for most of it, it doesn't seem Lambert did much (to any effect) to remedy the situation

Worse record than Hughes and he seems to have 'dealt' with the dressing room by farming out expensive signings and forcing others to train with the kids. Keane mark 2 if you ask me.

As soon as he was appointed I thought that was Stoke doomed to the drop.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 12:55 - May 8 with 4282 viewsSomethingBlue

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 12:01 - May 8 by chicoazul

Wait wait wait, Thingers doesnt/didnt rate Waghorn, as well as Garner?? Huge if true.

Still not remotely fussed on Garner. I was wrong about Waghorn.

Looks like Lambert will be available very soon on 13:28 - May 8 with 4236 viewsbobbyramsey

Excellent at Colchester......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024