Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... 13:53 - Jul 22 with 4981 viewsSitfcB

And it’s not Wilson.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 13:54 - Jul 22 with 4929 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

League Two last season (Bury captain) or League Two this season.

Let's hope there isn't a Harry Maguire also playing for Morecambe or Twitter could get a bit argumenty.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

5 year contract extension for Chambo. (n/t) on 13:55 - Jul 22 with 4903 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 13:57 - Jul 22 with 4880 viewsitfcjoe

Presumably Alan Thompson from bury

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 13:58 - Jul 22 with 4857 viewsJ2BLUE

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 13:57 - Jul 22 by itfcjoe

I would be ok with that.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 14:02 - Jul 22 with 4801 viewsportmanking

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 13:57 - Jul 22 by itfcjoe

Bury are in League 1 aren't they?
Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 14:04 - Jul 22 with 4777 viewsKieran_Knows

He says its not Thompson.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 14:08 - Jul 22 with 4722 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 14:04 - Jul 22 by Kieran_Knows

He says its not Thompson.

Didn't he also say James Wilson wasn't James Wilson, but the other James Wilson who was in an aeroplane, despite people telling him so?

Given that he knew the name of the last one, you'd hope he'd just actually say who this is, if he has information.

I think he posts here so hopefully he'll confirm. (Just joking about the top bit by the way matey).

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 14:12 - Jul 22 with 4662 viewsTractorCam

The Scottish prem is the equivalent to League 2 so it must be Wilson.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 14:14 - Jul 22 with 4627 viewsKieran_Knows

My hunch is George Dobson from Walsall (he says its a player from a midlands club).

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 14:16 - Jul 22 with 4602 viewsartsbossbeard

Wilson remain?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 14:17 - Jul 22 with 4582 viewsportmanking

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 14:14 - Jul 22 by Kieran_Knows

My hunch is George Dobson from Walsall (he says its a player from a midlands club).

If it's a Midlands club surely it's either Walsall or Mansfield? Or maybe Forest Green at an absolute push.
Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 14:20 - Jul 22 with 4556 viewsKieran_Knows

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 14:17 - Jul 22 by portmanking

If it's a Midlands club surely it's either Walsall or Mansfield? Or maybe Forest Green at an absolute push.

That's what I thought. Could be Krystian Pearce from Mansfield, I saw he was linked with League 1 clubs the other day.

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 14:23 - Jul 22 with 4517 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 14:14 - Jul 22 by Kieran_Knows

After seeing it was a midlands club, I had a look at Walsall and Northampton’s players.

Dobson wants away too according to their fans. But this bloke says it’s not him.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 14:27 - Jul 22 with 4457 viewschicoazul

Paul Digby, called it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 14:31 - Jul 22 with 4409 viewsJakeITFC

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 14:20 - Jul 22 by Kieran_Knows

That's what I thought. Could be Krystian Pearce from Mansfield, I saw he was linked with League 1 clubs the other day.

Lead my Ipswich team to the UEFA Cup final on FM08, so would be lovely to see him do it again in real life.
Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 14:53 - Jul 22 with 4182 viewsbluesym

Where does he say its a Midlands club?

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 15:31 - Jul 22 with 3867 viewsStadiumofdark

Matt Tootle. Or.

Mr Def Ender
Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 15:37 - Jul 22 with 3812 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 14:20 - Jul 22 by Kieran_Knows

Pearce would be a great signing.

Watched him a few times last year and he was immense. In the playoffs he won absolutely everything and was up against Jamille Matt who is a right unit and Padraig Amond who is a very clever player.

Didn't give them a sniff. Hinchcliffe (why does he hate Town by the way? He clearly does) was raving about Championship clubs sniffing around him.

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 16:00 - Jul 22 with 3620 viewsBlueBadger

That, or he's just recycling old rumours from last season..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 16:33 - Jul 22 with 3414 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Yeah sure he's itk

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 17:59 - Jul 22 with 3135 viewsJ2BLUE

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 16:33 - Jul 22 by Northstander_Blue

Yeah sure he's itk

If it turns out he is, no doubt you'll steal every tweet he makes forevermore.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 18:02 - Jul 22 with 3091 viewsWestover

Mansfield had signed a centre-back today, so maybe it could be him.
Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 18:04 - Jul 22 with 3071 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 17:59 - Jul 22 by J2BLUE

If it turns out he is, no doubt you'll steal every tweet he makes forevermore.

No I won't who is he anyway

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 18:07 - Jul 22 with 3029 viewsTIB

Our man ITK says a League 2 player is signing in the next 24 hours... on 16:00 - Jul 22 by BlueBadger

That, or he's just recycling old rumours from last season..

Fake news to distract us from Andre heading up the A140 I reckon.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2019 18:11]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024