Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal 20:21 - Oct 10 with 6240 viewsmidastouch

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-and-irish-pm-meet-in-wedding-venue-for-

Anybody else convinced?

Looking at the Pound against the Euro here:

Seems the market has also responded favourably since those talks. But then again remember the Pound surged just ahead of the Brexit result, only to then tumble once the speculators that had gone long realised they'd made the wrong call.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 20:22]

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 20:27 - Oct 10 with 3720 viewsRyorry

"Politician tells truth"??

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 20:46 - Oct 10 with 3669 viewsmidastouch

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/newsbreak-pound-continues-climb-brexit-145700881.

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 20:51 - Oct 10 with 3657 viewsGuthrum

One wonders what Johnson said, away from his handlers. Probably why some progress has been made.

Expect the "anonymous" counter-briefing tomorrow,

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 20:56 - Oct 10 with 3633 viewsmidastouch

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 20:51 - Oct 10 by Guthrum

One wonders what Johnson said, away from his handlers. Probably why some progress has been made.

Here's a Boris handler moment!

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 20:57 - Oct 10 with 3624 viewsmidastouch

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 20:56 - Oct 10 by midastouch

Here's a Boris handler moment!

Sorry had posted the wrong Twitter link, try this one:

As captured by a Channel 4 News cameraman, Boris Johnson was handed a coffee cup by one of his handlers, only for another to immediately take it away, saying "No. Disposable. Cups".

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 21:07 - Oct 10 with 3579 viewsm14_blue

Well, that can only be good news.
Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 21:37 - Oct 10 with 3525 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm convinced that he doesn't want no deal, despite all the bluster. It'd make him one of the most notorious figures in modern British history. More so than Thatcher burt without the (very) few redeeming features. No deal is a tool to blunt the ex-Kippers.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 21:44 - Oct 10 with 3506 viewsfactual_blue

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 21:37 - Oct 10 by Swansea_Blue

I'm convinced that he doesn't want no deal, despite all the bluster. It'd make him one of the most notorious figures in modern British history. More so than Thatcher burt without the (very) few redeeming features. No deal is a tool to blunt the ex-Kippers.

However, let's not forget that boris at times convinced his wife he wasn't being unfaithful.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 22:23 - Oct 10 with 3445 viewsSwansea_Blue

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 21:44 - Oct 10 by factual_blue

However, let's not forget that boris at times convinced his wife he wasn't being unfaithful.

Fair point, nicely made.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 22:32 - Oct 10 with 3429 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 20:51 - Oct 10 by Guthrum

From what I read of Vardaker's comments probably something that made him think a united Ireland was on the table.

I cannot see how the Irish border can be solved to both sides' satisfaction unless we stay in the customs union.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 07:55 - Oct 11 with 3273 viewsmidastouch

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 22:32 - Oct 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

From what I read of Vardaker's comments probably something that made him think a united Ireland was on the table.

I cannot see how the Irish border can be solved to both sides' satisfaction unless we stay in the customs union.

Brexit: Something has changed - but there are miles to go before a deal:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-50008366

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 08:51 - Oct 11 with 3213 viewsBlueRaider

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 22:32 - Oct 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

It seems the EU are possibly now willing to talk trade deal now, which would make the backstop irrelevant.

This should have been the negotiation all along as the current way just breeds all this uncertainty

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 08:52 - Oct 11 with 3207 viewschicoazul

Going to be so funny when this deal happens. So much egg on so many faces.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 08:53 - Oct 11 with 3202 viewschicoazul

On your first point, buried deep in Good Friday agreement is tacit approval for a referendum on unification. Not a lot of people know that.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 09:07 - Oct 11 with 3177 viewsGlasgowBlue

With a deal now looking highly likely please spare a thought for Unstableblue.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 09:09 - Oct 11 with 3169 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 09:11 - Oct 11 with 3163 viewsitfcjoe

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 09:07 - Oct 11 by GlasgowBlue

A deal looking 'highly likely'? Where have you got that from

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 09:11 - Oct 11 with 3156 viewsartsbossbeard

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 09:07 - Oct 11 by GlasgowBlue

You've spelt possible wrong.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 09:18 - Oct 11 with 3125 viewsm14_blue

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 08:52 - Oct 11 by chicoazul

Going to be so funny when this deal happens. So much egg on so many faces.

Well I for one would be delighted to be proved wrong
Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 09:25 - Oct 11 with 3107 viewsartsbossbeard

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 09:18 - Oct 11 by m14_blue

Exactly. 2nd bottom in a race to the bottom is a decent result.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 09:27 - Oct 11 with 3101 viewsgiant_stow

Ballsy! What have you heard?

I notice Dan hodges has linked an opinion pice in the telegraph describing Northern Ireland as a weight around the rest of the uks neck... They wouldn't would they? And wouldn that cause the unionist terrorists to kick off? No idea personally.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 09:27 - Oct 11 with 3097 viewschicoazul

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 09:18 - Oct 11 by m14_blue

I dont really mean anyone on here, people on here usually argue in good faith from genuinely held positions.

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 09:28 - Oct 11 with 3087 viewsartsbossbeard

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 09:27 - Oct 11 by giant_stow

Ballsy! What have you heard?

I notice Dan hodges has linked an opinion pice in the telegraph describing Northern Ireland as a weight around the rest of the uks neck... They wouldn't would they? And wouldn that cause the unionist terrorists to kick off? No idea personally.

"By not pushing through with a clean break Brexit, we're essentially leaving NI to rot"

Leave EU propaganda 10/10/2019

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 09:34 - Oct 11 with 3068 viewsNthQldITFC

Whichever way it goes, whoever's "proved right" or "proved wrong", don't be too proud or too offended, it was never all about you.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 09:39 - Oct 11 with 3045 viewsitfcjoe

Irish PM Leo Varadkar 'now absolutely convinced' Boris Johnson wants Brexit deal on 09:28 - Oct 11 by artsbossbeard

"By not pushing through with a clean break Brexit, we're essentially leaving NI to rot"

Leave EU propaganda 10/10/2019

Northern Ireland is already rotting, it's a weight around the neck of whoever has it.

If it could be both in the EU, and the UK there is a chance for real prosperity to go there - it becomes very important and a real link between our economy and the EUs, and should see money flow into a region that will struggle otherwise

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024