Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... 10:22 - Jan 22 with 2806 viewsKieran_Knows

... in Holland!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:23 - Jan 22 with 1926 viewschicoazul

Pards probably just wants to meet his missus and see if he has a chance.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:26 - Jan 22 with 1904 viewsitfcjoe

Ha! Didn't expect that

Guess he was West ham manager when he was coming through

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:29 - Jan 22 with 1865 viewskizaitfc

Do we get any sell on fee?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:30 - Jan 22 with 1851 viewsmonytowbray

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:29 - Jan 22 by kizaitfc

Do we get any sell on fee?

No but we do get to laugh at the fact someone was stupid enough to sign him.

Although after seeing Nsiala this season Jordan Spence could be Pele.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:32 - Jan 22 with 1838 viewscrossyitfc

Jordan Spence playing in the top flight of Dutch football. Stop the world I want to get off!
Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:33 - Jan 22 with 1829 viewsGeoffSentence

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:30 - Jan 22 by monytowbray

No but we do get to laugh at the fact someone was stupid enough to sign him.

Although after seeing Nsiala this season Jordan Spence could be Pele.

Spence > (Donacien|Edwards) @wingback.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:34 - Jan 22 with 1814 viewsmonytowbray

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:33 - Jan 22 by GeoffSentence

Alright on attack I guess until he had to get back and defend. Or mark anyone.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:36 - Jan 22 with 1800 viewsSomethingBlue

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:32 - Jan 22 by crossyitfc

Jordan Spence playing in the top flight of Dutch football. Stop the world I want to get off!

Spence is technically decent, I can kind of see why he could do OK there. Eredivisie hardly operates at a roaring pace in 90% of matches either.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:36 - Jan 22 with 1792 viewsBluefish

I was going to pose the question that if had to choose one of them to play in the play off final for us at rwb who would you go for?

Edwards
Spence
Donacien

Anyone who names a player that isn't listed is a norwich fan and so is their sister

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:38 - Jan 22 with 1770 viewsSteve_M

It's almost as if Spence isn't as crap as popular opinion decided he was mid-way through last season.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:44 - Jan 22 with 1721 viewsMrTown

Do me a favour

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:45 - Jan 22 with 1716 viewsGeoffSentence

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:34 - Jan 22 by monytowbray

Alright on attack I guess until he had to get back and defend. Or mark anyone.

Hmmm....you prefer Edwards and Donacien.

If I told you that they both ate raw kittens would that change your mind?

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:46 - Jan 22 with 1711 viewsclive_baker

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:38 - Jan 22 by Steve_M

It's almost as if Spence isn't as crap as popular opinion decided he was mid-way through last season.

Alternatively, the fact he's been without a club for 8 months and it took a chump like Pardew to take a punt on him might be argued to support that popular opinion.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:48 - Jan 22 with 1685 viewsGeoffSentence

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:46 - Jan 22 by clive_baker

Alternatively, the fact he's been without a club for 8 months and it took a chump like Pardew to take a punt on him might be argued to support that popular opinion.

Why do you say that Pardew is a chump?

He has a decent managerial record, I reckon the chump tag is simply there to support your view that Spence isn;t up to it.

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:49 - Jan 22 with 1683 viewsartsbossbeard

A loan into Dutch football would help Andre too, I reckon.

Fair play to Spence here.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:50 - Jan 22 with 1677 viewsKieran_Knows

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:49 - Jan 22 by artsbossbeard

Agree about Dozzell. Done Todd Cantwell the world of good up the road when he went to Fortuna Sittard a couple of years back.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:53 - Jan 22 with 1663 viewsclive_baker

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:48 - Jan 22 by GeoffSentence

Why do you say that Pardew is a chump?

He has a decent managerial record, I reckon the chump tag is simply there to support your view that Spence isn;t up to it.

The popular opinion last season was that he wasn't up to Championship football, and was a contributor to our decline. Why hasn't another Championship club taken him since he left would be my question? He's been fit and publicly said he wants something to be arranged.

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:54 - Jan 22 with 1651 viewsclive_baker

I would agree with that. A loan somewhere certainly, it would be do him the world of good to have a run of 15 starts between now and the end of the season and mature as a player.

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:56 - Jan 22 with 1639 viewsPhilTWTD

I seem to recall Fab telling me he suggested similar to Dean Bowditch back in the day, thought the league would suit him.
Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:58 - Jan 22 with 1617 viewsitfcjoe

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:54 - Jan 22 by clive_baker

I would agree with that. A loan somewhere certainly, it would be do him the world of good to have a run of 15 starts between now and the end of the season and mature as a player.

We seem to be sorting out a lot of loans for our young players, but Andre a much tougher one to do as can't chuck him into the non-leagues - been saying since last Jan a move abroad would suit him

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:58 - Jan 22 with 1609 viewsGeoffSentence

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:53 - Jan 22 by clive_baker

The popular opinion last season was that he wasn't up to Championship football, and was a contributor to our decline. Why hasn't another Championship club taken him since he left would be my question? He's been fit and publicly said he wants something to be arranged.

Yeah, I know there is some disagreement in the ranks about Spence, but what about Pardew? You said he was a chump? How did you get to that opinion? He's done alright in his managerial career.

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 11:01 - Jan 22 with 1577 viewsGooders7592

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:23 - Jan 22 by chicoazul

Pards probably just wants to meet his missus and see if he has a chance.

Genuine story - a bloke I know, his mate got cheated on by his missus at the time with Alan Pardew when they were at Uni in Newcastle.
Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 11:03 - Jan 22 with 1548 viewsclive_baker

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:58 - Jan 22 by GeoffSentence

Yeah, I know there is some disagreement in the ranks about Spence, but what about Pardew? You said he was a chump? How did you get to that opinion? He's done alright in his managerial career.

He's just about the definition of chump. He's arrogant beyond belief and has an inflated sense of self importance. His nickname in football is chocolate, because he would eat himself if he could.

He's not got a huge amount of options at Den Haag, aside from loanees and freebies and clearly he's taken a punt on Spence as he's unattached, and presumably he knows him from back at West Ham. I don't see how him signing for them in any way demonstrates that people were wrong to question his worth to us in the Championship, which was the original point.

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 11:07 - Jan 22 with 1520 viewsclive_baker

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 11:01 - Jan 22 by Gooders7592

Genuine story - a bloke I know, his mate got cheated on by his missus at the time with Alan Pardew when they were at Uni in Newcastle.

Doesn't surprise me. I've heard a few stories about old Pards. He's a grade A w***er.

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 11:07 - Jan 22 with 1522 viewsSteve_M

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:53 - Jan 22 by clive_baker

That popular opinion made Spence a scapegoat though. It wasn't that he was good because he wasn't but Edwards went missing in November and December (turned out he was carrying an injury) and Pennington was giving a goal a game away to virtually no criticism.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024