Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team tonight.... 10:20 - Jan 28 with 2412 viewsitfcjoe

----------------------------Norris-------------------------------
---------Chambers-----Wilson--------Woolfenden------
Edwards---------Downes-----Huws-------------Garbutt
------------------------------Judge-----------------------------
----------------------Jackson----Keane----------------------

Not as difficult as it was a few weeks back.....

Guess only real question marks are over the strikers, can't see any changes amongst the other 9 players unless there is an unknown injury

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Team tonight.... on 10:23 - Jan 28 with 2373 viewsIpswichKnight

Yep agree with that, did think for a bit that we might see Earl but then heard Rotherham are a big strong unit up front, that is perfect for Wilson to deal with.
Team tonight.... on 10:23 - Jan 28 with 2369 viewsRobTheMonk

I'd almost forgot what it was like to have a somewhat settled team. KVY to come back in when fit and I'd personally love it if Bishop can keep his fitness and challenge Judge.

Now watch Lambert make 5 changes later :D.
Team tonight.... on 10:24 - Jan 28 with 2357 viewsSomethingBlue

Yep, this if at all possible.

I remain nervous about Huws simply through habit, and simply because I think we go up if we get a full run of games out of him now. Happy to see Skuse in there if there is any iota of doubt. A point would be good tonight; three and we're flying.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Team tonight.... on 10:24 - Jan 28 with 2360 viewsITFC_Forever

Wouldn't be surprised to see Huws get a rest some time soon.... the watch out in the next few games are suspensions for Garbutt and Downes who are both on 9 yellow cards.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Nah.... on 10:27 - Jan 28 with 2327 viewsBloots

Holy

Donacien
Skuse
Earl
Kenlock

Dozzell
Bishop
Nolan

Dobra
Norwood
Sears

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Team tonight.... on 10:29 - Jan 28 with 2308 viewsFPL_Tractor

Team tonight.... on 10:24 - Jan 28 by ITFC_Forever

Wouldn't be surprised to see Huws get a rest some time soon.... the watch out in the next few games are suspensions for Garbutt and Downes who are both on 9 yellow cards.

Isn’t Edwards close too?

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Team tonight.... on 10:31 - Jan 28 with 2278 viewsitfcjoe

Team tonight.... on 10:24 - Jan 28 by ITFC_Forever

Do you mean Edwards, not Garbutt?

Team tonight.... on 10:34 - Jan 28 with 2257 viewsChrisd

Team tonight.... on 10:23 - Jan 28 by IpswichKnight

Yep agree with that, did think for a bit that we might see Earl but then heard Rotherham are a big strong unit up front, that is perfect for Wilson to deal with.

I'm not convinced Wilson is this big imposing centre back you're suggesting, he's not that dominant in the air. If playing, Matt Smith is going to give Chambers, Woolfenden and Wilson a working over. It's what did us last time that we couldn't cope with Rotherham's physicality. However, having said all that, I do believe we are in a better place as a team going into this fixture.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Team tonight.... on 10:35 - Jan 28 with 2250 viewsChrisd

Think the team picks itself at the moment Joe. Who'd have said that a month ago?

Team tonight.... on 10:36 - Jan 28 with 2242 viewsITFC_Forever

Team tonight.... on 10:31 - Jan 28 by itfcjoe

Do you mean Edwards, not Garbutt?

I might do actually..... knew it was one of them!

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Team tonight.... on 10:37 - Jan 28 with 2222 viewsKieran_Knows

Yup, I think Lambert will stick with that. 2-1 away win, Keane and Garbutt with the goals.

I have a feeling he'll start Norwood on Saturday though.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Team tonight.... on 10:38 - Jan 28 with 2216 viewsChrisd

Team tonight.... on 10:24 - Jan 28 by SomethingBlue

I remain nervous about Huws simply through habit, and simply because I think we go up if we get a full run of games out of him now. Happy to see Skuse in there if there is any iota of doubt. A point would be good tonight; three and we're flying.

I know what you mean, but if he's fit he starts, it's that simple. He's had so much time on the sidelines over the last 18 months, he won't want to be sitting on the bench for anyone.

Team tonight.... on 10:40 - Jan 28 with 2201 viewsitfcjoe

Team tonight.... on 10:24 - Jan 28 by SomethingBlue

We have to be careful with him, but this run of games has been what he has needed, and we'll need his presence in what will be a tough physical game int he midfield

Team tonight.... on 10:47 - Jan 28 with 2149 viewsPhilTWTD

Team tonight.... on 10:36 - Jan 28 by ITFC_Forever

I might do actually..... knew it was one of them!

You do. Just looked at Garbutt's bookings to see how many he'd got and he's only been booked once this season, which is impressive for a player in his position.
Team tonight.... on 10:52 - Jan 28 with 2116 viewsbefxblue

I think 2 changes from the OP lineup, Holy for Norris and Norwood for Jackson, purely to battle Rotherhams size and physicality. Jackson rarely win a header in matches, this is a game where we need Norwood who is much better at those kind of battles.
Team tonight.... on 10:53 - Jan 28 with 2110 viewsSomethingBlue

Team tonight.... on 10:52 - Jan 28 by befxblue

I think 2 changes from the OP lineup, Holy for Norris and Norwood for Jackson, purely to battle Rotherhams size and physicality. Jackson rarely win a header in matches, this is a game where we need Norwood who is much better at those kind of battles.

Jackson needs to start, he's been our best forward this season and if we get sucked into a scrap he could be a good option to turn them around and/or get up the field.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Team tonight.... on 10:57 - Jan 28 with 2071 viewsReuser_is_God

Yeah, that’s what I’d go with.

Win tonight & it’s full steam ahead for HMS p1ss the league.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Team tonight.... on 11:04 - Jan 28 with 2016 viewsdavblue

you could have just said the same team as Saturday to save you typing out all that text ;-)
Team tonight.... on 11:14 - Jan 28 with 1965 viewsHullblue

I think Norwood might start to give us more of a physical presence than Keane (I know that's quite funny given their respective sizes). Harsh on Keane but given Rotherham's strength, we could do with help defending set pieces.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Team tonight.... on 11:40 - Jan 28 with 1863 viewsPilgrimblue

Team tonight.... on 11:14 - Jan 28 by Hullblue

I think Norwood might start to give us more of a physical presence than Keane (I know that's quite funny given their respective sizes). Harsh on Keane but given Rotherham's strength, we could do with help defending set pieces.

I agree that Norwood will probably come in for Keane. Also think that PL will change Skuse for Huws and even maybe rest Flynn.
Trouble is that Roth blew us away at PR with their taller side so hope Pl has got team to keep it on the deck and more it around quicker. Still Peterborough did it so why not us!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024