Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... 10:11 - May 10 with 3036 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....that red wall voters can't relate to?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 10:12 - May 10 with 2341 viewsfooters

His first name seems to give most people a little trouble.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 10:12 - May 10 with 2338 viewsSteve_M

Oh good, if ever there was a subject that needed yet another thread.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 10:13 - May 10 with 2326 viewsEwan_Oozami

I think he should go full Rowley Birkin.....

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2019/10/24/quotes-fast-shows-rowley-birkin-match-eeril
[Post edited 10 May 2021 10:14]

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 10:13 - May 10 with 2295 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 10:12 - May 10 by Steve_M

What do you think of James Norwood?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 10:14 - May 10 with 2319 viewsDarth_Koont

But Corbyn ...

Pronouns: He/Him

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 10:16 - May 10 with 2295 viewsEwan_Oozami

"If ever there was an thread in dire need of an exclamation mark..."

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 10:20 - May 10 with 2260 viewsgiant_stow

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 10:14 - May 10 by Darth_Koont

But Corbyn ...

rumble!!!!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 10:29 - May 10 with 2227 viewsBloomBlue

Sir Keir, please use his correct title
Login to get fewer ads

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 10:31 - May 10 with 2212 viewsDarth_Koont

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 10:20 - May 10 by giant_stow

rumble!!!!

Nah. Just having a little dig.

Starmer was meant to justify the past 5 years of centrist sh!t-posting and left-punching. Turns out the “grown-ups” are out of shape and woefully out of touch.

Pronouns: He/Him

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 12:44 - May 10 with 2104 viewsmidastouch

The talent pool seems very thin on the ground for the Labour Party. If Starmer thinks promoting Rachel Reeves is going to help contribute towards winning back voter confidence any time soon, then he's wrong in my opinion. Her political interviews rarely inspire much confidence. Certainly not the ones I've seen at least.

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 13:09 - May 10 with 2014 viewsMeadowlark

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 10:12 - May 10 by footers

His first name seems to give most people a little trouble.

He has "history."
What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 13:10 - May 10 with 2008 viewsBluefish

Probably his intelligence

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 13:50 - May 10 with 1933 viewsmrshallisfit

They might be just a little bit racist. Not a lot but a bit. He is far too liberal. Far too woke.
What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 13:56 - May 10 with 1910 viewsPinewoodblue

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 13:50 - May 10 by mrshallisfit

They might be just a little bit racist. Not a lot but a bit. He is far too liberal. Far too woke.

But can he cover at right back?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 14:19 - May 10 with 1858 viewsairliner

Because he’s a monotone and has no charisma. He really doesn’t inspire you to want to vote for labour, like Tony Blair did.
What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 14:45 - May 10 with 1813 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Tell me about it...who would have ever backed a stupid idea like a people's vote!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 14:51 - May 10 with 1795 viewsJ2BLUE

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 12:44 - May 10 by midastouch

The talent pool seems very thin on the ground for the Labour Party. If Starmer thinks promoting Rachel Reeves is going to help contribute towards winning back voter confidence any time soon, then he's wrong in my opinion. Her political interviews rarely inspire much confidence. Certainly not the ones I've seen at least.

That hasn't stopped the Tories.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 15:41 - May 10 with 1740 viewsSwansea_Blue

Because his party's austerity policies have decimated public services over the last 11 years. Everyone knows this, as these gentlemen form Hartlepool explain.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 15:52 - May 10 with 1725 viewsmidastouch

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 14:51 - May 10 by J2BLUE

That hasn't stopped the Tories.

I wouldn't disagree.  

The Labour Party does seem rather thin on the ground on the charisma stakes though.  They are not exactly dripping with talent on the Shadow Bench from what I can see.  I know the Tories aren't either but for whatever reason (furlough and the vaccine rollout spring to mind) they have Labour in their rear-view mirror right now.  

Having some extra competence and charisma up front wouldn't hurt Labour's cause at present.  They seem a rather blunt instrument (a bit like ITFC's strike force this season!) unable to make a political dent.  Just rearranging the same tired faces into a different formation isn't going to be enough.  

Starmer just hasn't quite cut through as yet for whatever reason.  Not sure he ever will but in fairness to him, he's not been handed an easy task by any means.  I just don't see anybody outstanding behind him.  I guess if there were they'd be in front of him already!  Nobody on his front bench (or behind) is delivering him any juicy assists into his Parliamentary despatch box for him to get on the end of! 

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 16:05 - May 10 with 1686 viewsClapham_Junction

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 15:41 - May 10 by Swansea_Blue

Because his party's austerity policies have decimated public services over the last 11 years. Everyone knows this, as these gentlemen form Hartlepool explain.

I'm not sure what's more painful. What the guy says, or the fact that the journalist doesn't step in at some point out who is responsible for all the things he complains about.
What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 16:07 - May 10 with 1675 viewsSteve_M

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 15:41 - May 10 by Swansea_Blue

Osborne and Cameron's intent was that it would be local councils who took the blame for 'austerity', it works even better if voters blame backbench Labour MPs.

It's quite telling though that two relatively thoughtful members of the public are very clear about what they think isn't working but don;t understand the cause.

I do wonder how much the decline of local media, as much as it's replacement by Facebook, is a cause here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 16:10 - May 10 with 1664 viewspointofblue

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 16:05 - May 10 by Clapham_Junction

I'm not sure what's more painful. What the guy says, or the fact that the journalist doesn't step in at some point out who is responsible for all the things he complains about.

I’m hoping he may have done after the clip had finished, or is that wishful thinking?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 16:12 - May 10 with 1660 viewsitfcjoe

They also talked about how there was no foodbanks when Labour in charge, and now there are 8 like it is a good thing.

They equate voting for Labour, and things getting worse, without the understanding that just because they voted for them it doesn't mean they have been in power.

How do you get a message through to people like that, people coherent enough to try and argue a point on TV and do so relatively cogently? They just have missed the point by so far

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 16:18 - May 10 with 1626 viewsfooters

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 16:05 - May 10 by Clapham_Junction

This. Maybe it's not in the clip and was cut out, but why didn't he pull him up on all of that?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What is it about Kier 'People's vote' Starmer.... on 16:27 - May 10 with 1608 viewsjeera

Holy sh!t.

Ffs.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024