Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve 15:18 - Dec 22 with 1678 viewsnoggin

How will that help? If I was feeling lonely and pompous happy families stood on their doorstep ringing bloody bells, I'd probably feel even worse.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 15:20 - Dec 22 with 1658 viewsDanTheMan

About as much help as clapping for the NHS, then that being a bit boring so going to back not caring I suspect.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 15:24 - Dec 22 with 1628 viewsJ2BLUE

I hate this self serving unhelpful nonsense.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 15:35 - Dec 22 with 1602 viewsOldsmoker

It sounds more like rubbing it in than helpful.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 15:37 - Dec 22 with 1592 viewsnoggin

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 15:35 - Dec 22 by Oldsmoker

It sounds more like rubbing it in than helpful.

My thoughts exactly.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 15:56 - Dec 22 with 1571 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Perhaps the lonely should be the ones ringing them. And maybe shouting "unclean" too?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 16:11 - Dec 22 with 1540 viewsDubtractor

I think this is an actual example of virtue signalling.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 16:43 - Dec 22 with 1492 viewsElderGrizzly

Summed it up well I think

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 16:52 - Dec 22 with 1465 viewslowhouseblue

it will only work if you go down on one knee to do it.

(it's a joke, it's a joke, it's definitely only a joke).

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Login to get fewer ads

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 16:56 - Dec 22 with 1455 viewschrismakin

id be thinking " listen to all those bells, how nice to remind me that everyone has someone and im stuck here alone

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 16:59 - Dec 22 with 1442 viewsNthQldITFC

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 16:56 - Dec 22 by chrismakin

id be thinking " listen to all those bells, how nice to remind me that everyone has someone and im stuck here alone

I've got a hunch I'd be waiting for some water.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 17:10 - Dec 22 with 1423 viewseireblue

Who has bells?
Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 17:27 - Dec 22 with 1394 viewsBlueBadger

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 17:10 - Dec 22 by eireblue

Who has bells?

Plenty of bells on here....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 17:31 - Dec 22 with 1389 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s a peculiar British trait to do these absurd public displays of nothingness. Don’t clap on your doorstep, fking vote for a party that will fund and protect the NHS. Don’t ring bells at Xmas, descend on Number 10 and pull that lying charlatan out of office by his hair.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 17:43 - Dec 22 with 1350 viewsGuthrum

As in "... and run away afterwards"? I suppose that wll maintain the social distancing while still letting them know they haven't been forgotten.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 17:45 - Dec 22 with 1342 viewsfactual_blue

Although you could helpfully remind them they should be shouting 'unclean' at the same time.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 17:47 - Dec 22 with 1329 viewsfactual_blue

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 17:10 - Dec 22 by eireblue

Who has bells?

Earnest middle class people who really care about whatever trending on twitter?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 18:18 - Dec 22 with 1277 viewsSteve_M

This can feck right off.

As Illy says, absurd culture of tokenism rather than bothering about deeper issues.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ringing bells for the lonely on Christmas Eve on 18:31 - Dec 22 with 1251 viewsTrequartista

i thought 'bells' was abbreviative there, and so was wondering how making telephone calls to the unintelligent would be of any use.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024