Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. 21:47 - Apr 21 with 3800 viewsOriginalMarkyP

I wonder how the conversation goes?...

Hey Paul, let's see now.

So... 2 wins in 12, no goal for 9hrs, all over the place in recent post match interviews and the guy who you said was the key personnel hire you wanted to make has signed a contract with a rival.

How do you think you're doing?

Let's have it. Right?

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 21:50 - Apr 21 with 3729 viewschrismakin

Yeah, so it's gone pretty much as I expected after the first couple of games, look, you don't want me going into individuals, but it's been a tough gig, alot tougher than anyone could imagine. The key thing is to get these 4 games out of the way and we can all grow together
It will be a painful experience over the next month or so, but with a little hard work and togetherness we can go on to have a bright future together.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 21:51 - Apr 21 with 3723 viewsVic

Ok Paul. Not the start we expected! What’s the plan? How many players do you need? And who are they?

Hang on, let me get Mark on the other line.

You hear that Mark? Make it happen

And Paul, you know what you need to do!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 21:52 - Apr 21 with 3707 viewsTractorCam

Hi Paul, we have tuned into the matches via ifollow and have seen the players waddle around like penguins. We are well aware that this squad has been losing games regularly for years now and we know you have history of overhauling teams and turning them into a success.

Just 360 minutes to go and we can all tear sh!t up together!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 22:06 - Apr 21 with 3560 viewseireblue

Hey Paul, man you weren't wrong, look bin off whoever you like now, we have run the stats and have all the profile data you asked for. What do you say over there Cherry-O pip pip. Laters.
So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 22:08 - Apr 21 with 3555 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 22:11 - Apr 21 with 3507 viewsKeno

Hi Paul have you logged into TWTD?

Yes, I’m bluefish, who are you?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 22:48 - Apr 21 with 3309 viewsmonty_radio

"So Paul, this Rochdale, Burton - we've never heard of 'em. Can we get someone else to join us in this league, say Milan, Madrid? How much d'ya think they'd want?

Or say - how about we play those budgies every other week; and maybees move those Spurs to Colchester to fill up the weeks in between. And how's about Jose as number 2?"

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 23:12 - Apr 21 with 3213 viewsMVBlue

Now Paul, Paul. What the Hells going on?
The team are making a mockery of themselves, its beyond the pale.
Have you seen TWTD Paul? Some want you gone.
Can you just pop them into 6th place and you've got the job, as we agreed before. Then you can make your changes in the summer.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Login to get fewer ads

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 23:19 - Apr 21 with 3172 viewsjaykay

ok paul i know things are bad when posters from the news comment section are flooding the forum.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 00:30 - Apr 22 with 3061 viewsBlueBadger

My main thought on seeing your user name is this: just how many Marky P's ARE there?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 11:42 - Apr 22 with 2522 viewsBlueForYou

Hi Paul. Would you be prepared to work with Eddie Howe?
So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 11:45 - Apr 22 with 2500 viewshaynes_toe1

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 11:42 - Apr 22 by BlueForYou

Hi Paul. Would you be prepared to work with Eddie Howe?

As long as you don't geniunely think Eddie Howe would consider us..
So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 11:48 - Apr 22 with 2482 viewsSwansea_Blue

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 21:52 - Apr 21 by TractorCam

Hi Paul, we have tuned into the matches via ifollow and have seen the players waddle around like penguins. We are well aware that this squad has been losing games regularly for years now and we know you have history of overhauling teams and turning them into a success.

Just 360 minutes to go and we can all tear sh!t up together!

I would have thought it would be this type of conversation, talking about how to turn our ailing club around. It's not going to be a vote of confidence talk - that would be nuts.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 15:46 - Apr 22 with 2247 viewsBlueWorldOrder

How did the meeting go?

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 15:50 - Apr 22 with 2230 viewschrismakin

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 15:46 - Apr 22 by BlueWorldOrder

How did the meeting go?

Terrible.

Cooks gone end of season. You won.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 16:30 - Apr 22 with 2195 viewsDeano69

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 15:50 - Apr 22 by chrismakin

Terrible.

Cooks gone end of season. You won.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 16:33 - Apr 22 with 2181 viewswkj

Wasn't you saying the owners were supposed to tell Paul 'no pressure'?

Americans vs Cook by OriginalMarkyP 20 Apr 2021 21:18
The Americans (if they have any sense which they surely do) would have told Cook no pressure to get up this year but show us what you can do with these players and we'll go from there. He's not THEIR appointment. He's ME appointment. Does anyone seriously buy that bull about oh Paul Cook, yeah we wanted him too! Well they hadnt spoken to him had they? Of all the managers out there two completely different groups from completely different backgrounds came up with the same name? SERIOUSLY? YOU THINK???

Not really seeing how this post matches your previous take on the situation.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 16:39 - Apr 22 with 2157 viewsSpruceMoose

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 16:33 - Apr 22 by wkj

Wasn't you saying the owners were supposed to tell Paul 'no pressure'?

Americans vs Cook by OriginalMarkyP 20 Apr 2021 21:18
The Americans (if they have any sense which they surely do) would have told Cook no pressure to get up this year but show us what you can do with these players and we'll go from there. He's not THEIR appointment. He's ME appointment. Does anyone seriously buy that bull about oh Paul Cook, yeah we wanted him too! Well they hadnt spoken to him had they? Of all the managers out there two completely different groups from completely different backgrounds came up with the same name? SERIOUSLY? YOU THINK???

Not really seeing how this post matches your previous take on the situation.

Dayum.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So... Paul Cook is meeting with the US owners tomorrow. on 16:55 - Apr 22 with 2105 viewsScottCandage

"Paul, we're going to hire Scott Candage to a lifetime contract. We're not sure what he will do around here, but he's a nice guy. Say hi to him when he gets here."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024