Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got a bad feeling about tommorow 09:35 - Oct 15 with 1730 viewshype313

They're going to be relishing it, no pressure, full Abbey, tight ground and probably seen the Accrington blueprint.

Hope we don't look at it as a 4th Div side punching above their weight and we just turn up and win.

Pray I'm wrong and we come away with a polished confidence inspiring 3-0 win, but I wouldn't put money on that.

Feel it could be a sliding doors moment with the away games coming up.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 09:41 - Oct 15 with 1688 viewsParky

That’s the spirit
Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 09:47 - Oct 15 with 1641 viewsBluefish

We don't do adjusting style for the opposition or conditions so it will just depend on the Cambridge game plan being executed as well as Accrington or any of thebl other minnows that we have struggled against this season. Maybe Reidy as an advisor will be able to point out the failings

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 09:48 - Oct 15 with 1651 viewsbrazil1982

I agree - see also Fleetwood and Morcambe.
Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 09:53 - Oct 15 with 1618 viewshype313

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 09:41 - Oct 15 by Parky

That’s the spirit

Sorry.

We're going to win 5-0

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 09:54 - Oct 15 with 1611 viewsJ2BLUE

Someone has a bad feeling every week. I wouldn't worry about it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 10:04 - Oct 15 with 1572 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

I am not sure your fears are justified. I live and work in Cambridge and am surrounded by their fans, there are 4 season ticket holders in the room I am sitting in right now.

To a man, they are sure that due to their recent performances they are going to be taught a lesson tomorrow.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 10:14]
Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 10:05 - Oct 15 with 1565 viewsBlueBadger

We shouldn't be scared of anyone in this bloody division. The fact that we ARE speaks volumes about how poorly we continue to be managed at first team level.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 10:15]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 10:05 - Oct 15 with 1564 viewsEly_Blue

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 09:47 - Oct 15 by Bluefish

We don't do adjusting style for the opposition or conditions so it will just depend on the Cambridge game plan being executed as well as Accrington or any of thebl other minnows that we have struggled against this season. Maybe Reidy as an advisor will be able to point out the failings

You mean you haven’t been on the phone to your mate Ashton already to tell him all of Cooks failings?……… oh no wait you’re going to do that over lunch tomorrow aren’t you………. We’ll if anyone believes that pile of b0ll0x

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Login to get fewer ads

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 10:09 - Oct 15 with 1535 viewsKieran_Knows

3-1 away win. Bonne x2, Chaplin with the other.

COYB.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 10:21 - Oct 15 with 1471 viewsSteve_M

Small ground, home crowd really up for it, really bad habit of conceding from the first serious opposition attack, unable to play for 90 minutes, really crap away form under Cook.

Yes, plenty of reasons why it might all go wrong. I think Accrington might mean that we approach this one better and get a hard fought win though. Will be telling if we can't improve on our current away form though - that will demonstrate that we really aren't progressing as a team despite beating Lincoln and the bottom two.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 10:32 - Oct 15 with 1428 viewsChrisd

This is exactly the type of game we need after the Accrington result and display, I'm really interested to see if we've learnt our lessons and show greater resilience when put under pressure. The Abbey Stadium (if that's still it's name) will be packed on Saturday, but we're going to have a lot of numbers amongst the crowd and huge vocal support. That can work both ways and it could work against the Cambridge players playing in front of a raucous capacity crowd brings its own pressures. I feel differently to you Hype, I believe that we're going to put in a professional display, win 0-2 and ensure the good run continues.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 10:35 - Oct 15 with 1398 viewshomer_123

I think tomorrow is a genuine situation of being able to see if we are seeing signs of improvement. An Accrington/ Chelts performance would be extremely concerning.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 10:35 - Oct 15 with 1390 viewsFixed_It

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 10:09 - Oct 15 by Kieran_Knows

3-1 away win. Bonne x2, Chaplin with the other.

COYB.

Bonne needs to stop scoring for a bit (as long as others do, obviously!).

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 10:45 - Oct 15 with 1354 viewsnoggin

Comfortable 3-0 win and the top teams starting to look over their shoulders. COYB.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 10:48 - Oct 15 with 1328 viewsBluefish

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 10:05 - Oct 15 by Ely_Blue

You mean you haven’t been on the phone to your mate Ashton already to tell him all of Cooks failings?……… oh no wait you’re going to do that over lunch tomorrow aren’t you………. We’ll if anyone believes that pile of b0ll0x

U OK hun? I'll get a selfie with him if you want it

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 11:17 - Oct 15 with 1241 viewsEly_Blue

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 10:48 - Oct 15 by Bluefish

U OK hun? I'll get a selfie with him if you want it

Oooooh super fan alert!

Whatever floats your boat, I guess in 3 years time you’ll roll it out when cook eventually does leave and you’ll say “this woz the day I told Ashton cook had to go and he listened to my advice”
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 11:19]

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 11:46 - Oct 15 with 1142 viewsRadlett_blue

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 10:21 - Oct 15 by Steve_M

Small ground, home crowd really up for it, really bad habit of conceding from the first serious opposition attack, unable to play for 90 minutes, really crap away form under Cook.

Yes, plenty of reasons why it might all go wrong. I think Accrington might mean that we approach this one better and get a hard fought win though. Will be telling if we can't improve on our current away form though - that will demonstrate that we really aren't progressing as a team despite beating Lincoln and the bottom two.

Indeed, if Town can't get results from away games against this sort of opposition, we might as well forget about getting promoted. Any time will suffer the odd bad performance or defeat, but Town have lost 3 of their 4 away league games this season & have had the advantage of having played 7 hone games out of 11. Tomorrow would be a good place to put in a strong performance and hopefully, a win.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 12:06 - Oct 15 with 1085 viewsBluefish

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 11:17 - Oct 15 by Ely_Blue

Oooooh super fan alert!

Whatever floats your boat, I guess in 3 years time you’ll roll it out when cook eventually does leave and you’ll say “this woz the day I told Ashton cook had to go and he listened to my advice”
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 11:19]

I don't think you are OK

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 12:14 - Oct 15 with 1064 viewsZx1988

My only concern is Hoolahan, if he starts for Cambridge. He'll be massively up for it, and would no doubt love nothing more than to be instrumental in a 3-0 home win.

I hope that Morsy snaps him in two early doors.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 12:18 - Oct 15 with 1050 viewshype313

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 12:14 - Oct 15 by Zx1988

My only concern is Hoolahan, if he starts for Cambridge. He'll be massively up for it, and would no doubt love nothing more than to be instrumental in a 3-0 home win.

If we're getting run ragged by a 39yr old then we might aswell call it a day, or throw Bluefish on for a cameo.

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 12:24 - Oct 15 with 1009 viewsBluefish

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 12:18 - Oct 15 by hype313

If we're getting run ragged by a 39yr old then we might aswell call it a day, or throw Bluefish on for a cameo.

I'll see how Sunday goes before sticking my name forward

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 12:25 - Oct 15 with 996 viewschicoazul

We’re going to rinse them. 3 goal win at least.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 12:41 - Oct 15 with 933 viewsJ2BLUE

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 12:14 - Oct 15 by Zx1988

God our fans are such wet blankets.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 12:41 - Oct 15 with 932 viewsitfcjoe

Got a bad feeling about tommorow on 11:46 - Oct 15 by Radlett_blue

Indeed, if Town can't get results from away games against this sort of opposition, we might as well forget about getting promoted. Any time will suffer the odd bad performance or defeat, but Town have lost 3 of their 4 away league games this season & have had the advantage of having played 7 hone games out of 11. Tomorrow would be a good place to put in a strong performance and hopefully, a win.

If it doesn't happen soon then it'll be too late - tomorrow the perfect opportunity

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024