Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congrats to... 20:46 - Feb 11 with 21934 viewsLTblue

Well done to the tools who were screaming and arguing amongst themselves at Cambridge services,backed up the theory we're all a bunch of freaks

This post has been edited by an administrator
Congrats to... on 15:17 - Feb 12 with 2278 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Congrats to... on 11:34 - Feb 12 by 12th_Man

He didn't look distressed when kicking chairs and singing on the ball city no more autistic then the rest of us

You absolute moron

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Congrats to... on 15:31 - Feb 12 with 2224 viewsDyland

Congrats to... on 15:09 - Feb 12 by OnlyOneSuperJim

Regarding the ongoing situation we have kept the club updated and in the words of the club secretary who commented to me " We are waiting to catch them in the act"

To be honest there are a few things i wish i had handled better ...im not perfect by any means but although the perpetrator is only 21 he has a very clever way of manipulating others and believes his own lies and has 1 or 2 older people with him who protect him but thats even more annoying as they should know better

Obviously the whole thing is quite upsetting for us all and just want an easy life - I like to think i treat people well and never go looking for trouble but unfortunately my son and myself have become an easy target

Are these people ST holders who sit near you? Where in the ground is it?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Congrats to... on 15:51 - Feb 12 with 2174 viewsOnlyOneSuperJim

Congrats to... on 15:31 - Feb 12 by Dyland

Are these people ST holders who sit near you? Where in the ground is it?

I dont sit near them in the ground but the nasty comments tend to happen when coming across them by accident - service stations, bar areas at away grounds- railway station etc
Unfortunately there is more than 1 or 2 and a few have just become his sheep
Also club fully aware but uninterested of getting involved in domestics!!!

Pale rider

Congrats to... on 15:54 - Feb 12 with 2170 viewstextbackup

Congrats to... on 13:51 - Feb 12 by OnlyOneSuperJim

Thanks very much to Mos and to all for kind words

Certainly not after sympathy but this nasty click has had it in for Josh for a while now but have been able to get away with it
Up until yesterday we have stopped going away at Josh got abused at Liv Street at the Brentford match so decided its not worth the hassle ...but went with friends yesterday and unfortunately he is still continuing to be tormented mainly because he used to be friends with a 24 year old lad with Aspergas who was regularly bullied by the same group and was regularly upset but he dont go anymore as he couldn't take anymore of the abuse

Sorry to sound a bit slow hear, but I want to ensure I'm reading this correctly... a group of Town fans are consistently bullying another Town fan? And nothing has been done about that as yet? (Assuming they travel on official supporters coaches?)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Congrats to... on 16:04 - Feb 12 with 2112 viewsRyorry

Congrats to... on 15:09 - Feb 12 by OnlyOneSuperJim

Regarding the ongoing situation we have kept the club updated and in the words of the club secretary who commented to me " We are waiting to catch them in the act"

To be honest there are a few things i wish i had handled better ...im not perfect by any means but although the perpetrator is only 21 he has a very clever way of manipulating others and believes his own lies and has 1 or 2 older people with him who protect him but thats even more annoying as they should know better

Obviously the whole thing is quite upsetting for us all and just want an easy life - I like to think i treat people well and never go looking for trouble but unfortunately my son and myself have become an easy target

PM'd you a suggestion re process.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Congrats to... on 16:04 - Feb 12 with 2103 viewsNewcyBlue

He didn't look distressed when kicking chairs and singing on the ball city no more autistic then the rest of us

12th_Man I hope people remember that you're an awful excuse for a human being. You're lack of knowledge of the history of ITFC is quite incredible, but your lack of compassion is staggering.

SouperJim - All the best to you, your son, and your family. I hope these utter cntbeaks don't spoil some great memories for you.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Congrats to... on 16:05 - Feb 12 with 2097 viewsDyland

Congrats to... on 15:51 - Feb 12 by OnlyOneSuperJim

I dont sit near them in the ground but the nasty comments tend to happen when coming across them by accident - service stations, bar areas at away grounds- railway station etc
Unfortunately there is more than 1 or 2 and a few have just become his sheep
Also club fully aware but uninterested of getting involved in domestics!!!

Right, not sure the club can really do much about it then. And as you say, it's far easier for them to get away with their abysmal behaviour when it's spontaneous and away from ITFC. They'll get what's coming to them, if not directly when bullying your boy, somewhere in life. You just can't get away with that kind of sh1t forever.

Congrats to... on 16:09 - Feb 12 with 2063 viewsTollycobbold

Login to get fewer ads

Congrats to... on 16:18 - Feb 12 with 2026 viewsbluelagos

Congrats to... on 13:51 - Feb 12 by OnlyOneSuperJim

Thanks very much to Mos and to all for kind words

Certainly not after sympathy but this nasty click has had it in for Josh for a while now but have been able to get away with it
Up until yesterday we have stopped going away at Josh got abused at Liv Street at the Brentford match so decided its not worth the hassle ...but went with friends yesterday and unfortunately he is still continuing to be tormented mainly because he used to be friends with a 24 year old lad with Aspergas who was regularly bullied by the same group and was regularly upset but he dont go anymore as he couldn't take anymore of the abuse

Sounds like a extremely horrible situation for you and your lad.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Congrats to... on 16:22 - Feb 12 with 2015 viewsLord_Lucan

Congrats to... on 16:05 - Feb 12 by Dyland

Right, not sure the club can really do much about it then. And as you say, it's far easier for them to get away with their abysmal behaviour when it's spontaneous and away from ITFC. They'll get what's coming to them, if not directly when bullying your boy, somewhere in life. You just can't get away with that kind of sh1t forever.

I disagree, if it were lads causing trouble on their trips then the club would get involved. Really p1ssed off about this, might have a word in Kingys ear.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Congrats to... on 16:23 - Feb 12 with 2011 viewsReuser_is_God

Congrats to... on 14:25 - Feb 12 by Ryorry

Absolutely shocked to hear this, I hope they are found & banned. No club needs "supporters" like that.

So sorry you and your lad have had to go through that kind of vile stuff - and more than once. Well done to keep going, glad you had the away win to celebrate, and hope you'll both see plenty more very soon!

I'm not, a large proportion of the people who use Galloways are absolute cnts.

I've not been on one for ages but rest assured it's still the same people who do use them because licking windows & being 1st on coach 1 is what they live for.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Congrats to... on 16:26 - Feb 12 with 1992 viewstextbackup

Congrats to... on 16:22 - Feb 12 by Lord_Lucan

I disagree, if it were lads causing trouble on their trips then the club would get involved. Really p1ssed off about this, might have a word in Kingys ear.

Exactly, if you or I fcked about on an away game the club would be on to us right away

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Congrats to... on 16:42 - Feb 12 with 1948 viewsDyland

Congrats to... on 16:22 - Feb 12 by Lord_Lucan

Good. I'm happy to be wrong about this one.

Congrats to... on 16:48 - Feb 12 with 1928 viewspatrickswell

Spoken like someone who either takes part in such bullying or knows those that do. Which is it, 12thy?
Congrats to... on 17:55 - Feb 12 with 1795 viewsRyorry

Congrats to... on 16:23 - Feb 12 by Reuser_is_God

I've not been on one for ages but rest assured it's still the same people who do use them because licking windows & being 1st on coach 1 is what they live for.

Glad I don't live in the area or have to use them then.

Is there trouble actually *on* the coaches? If so, Galloways themselves could ban those involved I'd have thought.

Congrats to... on 18:03 - Feb 12 with 1767 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Well done, great response. This attitude makes my blood boil. People who see my daughter for only a few minutes at a time hint that they think we're exaggerating her condition, whereas if you lived with it day in, day out you'd know all about it. Have a great day in your ignorant world.
Congrats to... on 18:06 - Feb 12 with 1752 viewsbrogansnose

Congrats to... on 17:55 - Feb 12 by Ryorry

Glad I don't live in the area or have to use them then.

Is there trouble actually *on* the coaches? If so, Galloways themselves could ban those involved I'd have thought.

Each to their own R, but 've found travelling on them to be full of cliques and quite unfriendly to the point of rudeness. Obviously that's stereotyping but its not a good experience and to me Galloways are only to be used if travelling to a fixture on a Tuesday night when getting back home is a problem. In actual fact, thinking about it, I haven't used them since Yeovil away.
Congrats to... on 18:11 - Feb 12 with 1723 viewsMullet

Congrats to... on 18:03 - Feb 12 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

Well done, great response. This attitude makes my blood boil. People who see my daughter for only a few minutes at a time hint that they think we're exaggerating her condition, whereas if you lived with it day in, day out you'd know all about it. Have a great day in your ignorant world.

Ignorance and judgemental attitudes are one thing, and you're spot on rarely do people know what it's like to live with something like that. Although I do think society is far more aware than 20 or so years ago. You see more kindness and patience these days I think.

I'm staggered there's overt bullying too, and it's not been picked up. That's beyond all reason and excuse. 12th man and the like are just showing themselves up, but these lads being discussed.....

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Congrats to... on 18:13 - Feb 12 with 1714 viewsRyorry

Congrats to... on 18:06 - Feb 12 by brogansnose

Each to their own R, but 've found travelling on them to be full of cliques and quite unfriendly to the point of rudeness. Obviously that's stereotyping but its not a good experience and to me Galloways are only to be used if travelling to a fixture on a Tuesday night when getting back home is a problem. In actual fact, thinking about it, I haven't used them since Yeovil away.

Are they they the coaches booked by the club for the "official" travelling supporters? I'd have thought ITFC must have some sort of leverage over them if so ...

Congrats to... on 18:22 - Feb 12 with 1670 viewsbrogansnose

Congrats to... on 18:13 - Feb 12 by Ryorry

Are they they the coaches booked by the club for the "official" travelling supporters? I'd have thought ITFC must have some sort of leverage over them if so ...

Official in that you need to have a ticket purchased from the club and that the club know exactly who has a ticket for travel via Galloways.

At the very least the club should make it quite clear about what sort of behaviour is unacceptable.
Congrats to... on 18:30 - Feb 12 with 1638 viewsStevieWhitton

Congrats to... on 18:13 - Feb 12 by Ryorry

Not sure they were with the coaches.

I arrived at Cambridge Services just as the majority of the coaches were leaving. It then "kicked off", for want of a better phrase, 5 minutes later.

All i could hear was shouting/swearing etc while I was ordering food.

When I sat down , I saw the poor lad was distressed and really felt for him and his father, although i had no idea who the "bullies" were.

The Rozzers then appeared and I left.

There was a real element of twots at yesterday's match,giving it the "Big I am". Don't think the away pub being so close to the ground helped and the 3 shandy brigade thinking they're hard men.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 19:03]
Congrats to... on 18:33 - Feb 12 with 1617 viewsOnlyOneSuperJim

Congrats to... on 16:23 - Feb 12 by Reuser_is_God

The bullys that im referring to use the Galloway coaches for most matches and are always on coach 1 towards the back
One of the main problems is the steward on the coach - She likes to give the impression that everyone behaves themselves on her coach which is not true but she doesn't want to look bad as when i told the club that had been bulling on the coach she failed to report it for a game last season so it was easy for her to just say that nothing happened
I dont bother using the coach anymore as if i go i prefer to drive or go by train - the further i can get away from the nasty click the better

Pale rider

Congrats to... on 18:36 - Feb 12 with 1592 viewsGeoffSentence

Congrats to... on 14:09 - Feb 12 by Lord_Lucan

Genuinely having trouble getting this to sink in - and it's been ongoing??

How old are these idiots? Does anyone know who they are? They need approaching about it.

I can't believe people can be so cruel, rather upset about this.

I can easily believe that people can be so cruel. By and large I think that bullies are cr@p people who know just how cr@p they are and try to, temporarily, feel less cr@p by making someone else feel more cr@p.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Congrats to... on 18:38 - Feb 12 with 1567 viewsRyorry

Congrats to... on 18:33 - Feb 12 by OnlyOneSuperJim

The bullys that im referring to use the Galloway coaches for most matches and are always on coach 1 towards the back
One of the main problems is the steward on the coach - She likes to give the impression that everyone behaves themselves on her coach which is not true but she doesn't want to look bad as when i told the club that had been bulling on the coach she failed to report it for a game last season so it was easy for her to just say that nothing happened
I dont bother using the coach anymore as if i go i prefer to drive or go by train - the further i can get away from the nasty click the better

Can only suggest you follow the idea I put in PM to you, which I think would probably work!

((Edit - you should have a flashing red light top right of your forum home page, which'll take you to it).
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 18:39]

Congrats to... on 19:02 - Feb 12 with 1453 viewsOnlyOneSuperJim

Congrats to... on 18:38 - Feb 12 by Ryorry

Can only suggest you follow the idea I put in PM to you, which I think would probably work!

((Edit - you should have a flashing red light top right of your forum home page, which'll take you to it).
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 18:39]

Thanks for your PM and have since replied

Also thanks to everyone for their kind words and support...Just a shame i have not had the same support from the club

Unfortunately the club has given them the licence to go and do what the hell they want
I dont expect them to babysit them but these bullys have simply pulled the wool over the clubs eyes

Pale rider

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024