Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... 15:15 - Oct 14 with 55349 viewsdocklandsblue

I see we've got our own right wing firm now, what fun...blurred faces, bald heads, Stone Island and a Union Jack - text book b3ll3nds.

Frankly if I was the club I'd be having this away on the door prior to the scum game. Rightwing PR live on Sky is the last thing we need.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/football-lads-alliance-inside-far
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 15:19]
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 09:56 - Oct 15 with 7624 viewsIpswich_Loyal

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 09:47 - Oct 15 by Swailsey

This, always this.

It’s just a sham.

If you decided to read on, the only picture where the faces were blurred was done by an independent twitter account. The other photos of those that were there have no faces blurred and have happily had their names tagged in posts.

(I'm not one of the FLA bunch btw, I just wish people would inform themselves better).
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 10:00 - Oct 15 with 7598 viewsGlasgowBlue

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 09:34 - Oct 15 by artsbossbeard

I know 12 March attendees reasonably well. 8, I'd class as Good Ol Boys, who felt their attendance would make a difference. The other 4 have all been involved in EDL style activities previously.

Nail on head. You and Callis have made decent points. There will be an element of people who hold unsavoury views in this grouping. Something like this is a magnet for them. But it’s wrong to label everyone who attends as a racist or a Nazi.

And to do so because of their skin colour and hair style is as bigoted as the people they are trying to call out. When did being white, with a shaven head make somebody a racist? It’s as stereotypical as crossing the street to avoid a black guy with dreds in case you get mugged. Plain wrong imo.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 10:01]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 10:33 - Oct 15 with 7571 viewsimsureazzure

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 10:00 - Oct 15 by GlasgowBlue

Nail on head. You and Callis have made decent points. There will be an element of people who hold unsavoury views in this grouping. Something like this is a magnet for them. But it’s wrong to label everyone who attends as a racist or a Nazi.

And to do so because of their skin colour and hair style is as bigoted as the people they are trying to call out. When did being white, with a shaven head make somebody a racist? It’s as stereotypical as crossing the street to avoid a black guy with dreds in case you get mugged. Plain wrong imo.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 10:01]

Exactly the same as the labour party, it has a percentage of extreme left wing nut jobs, they are on the verge of power so we keep being told, they have fooled some in to believing that they are reasonable people, it is a mirror image of the FLA.
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 10:34 - Oct 15 with 7569 viewsnoggin

My worry is that the far right will, undoubtedly, be near the front on these marches and will be able to spread their propaganda easily by just chatting to others in the pubs. The many who joined the march with good intentions might well return with more extreme views.
I could compare it to the bad old days of violence at England games. The hardcore of troublemakers were at the front and a lot of lads, who were just there for a beer and a sing song, got encouraged to join in with the fun.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 10:37]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 10:52 - Oct 15 with 7519 viewsGlasgowBlue

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 10:33 - Oct 15 by imsureazzure

Exactly the same as the labour party, it has a percentage of extreme left wing nut jobs, they are on the verge of power so we keep being told, they have fooled some in to believing that they are reasonable people, it is a mirror image of the FLA.

Actually that’s not a bad comparison.

One of the rare times I have defended Jeremy Corbyn in here was the day before the election when the Sun ran a front page story showing him attend a march which was also attended by hate preachers wearing fake suicide vests and calling for the death of Jews and the west etc. On this occasion Corbyn had no idea that these w@nkees would be on the same March yet the Sun wanted to condemn him for guilt by association.

Tommy Robinson is posing as a Video journalist and would go to the opening of an envelope if he could get some publicity for some of his bigoted views. Did the FLA invite him to be on the same March? If so then yes, they deserve all the cr@p they are getting. If not then it’s wrong to associate the group with him just as it was wrong for the Sun to do so with Corbyn.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 11:33 - Oct 15 with 7488 viewsbring_back_Wickham

Freedom of speech gives you the right to say what you want, short of inciting violence. It also gives people the right to call you a fecking idiot if you're talking complete bo11ocks.

Poll: Who ate the cheese-shaped lego a la thread below
Blog: Squad Evaluation

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 11:44 - Oct 15 with 7468 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 10:34 - Oct 15 by noggin

My worry is that the far right will, undoubtedly, be near the front on these marches and will be able to spread their propaganda easily by just chatting to others in the pubs. The many who joined the march with good intentions might well return with more extreme views.
I could compare it to the bad old days of violence at England games. The hardcore of troublemakers were at the front and a lot of lads, who were just there for a beer and a sing song, got encouraged to join in with the fun.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 10:37]

In reality the sheepskin coat wearing hard-core were the ones enjoying a relaxing pint while their troops got stuck in drawing in all comers. The middle aged NF leaders up Leeds way certainly never blooded their knuckles if they could help it.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 11:47 - Oct 15 with 7465 viewsvapour_trail

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 09:02 - Oct 15 by GlasgowBlue

I like you sprucey. I really do. But that’s a piss poor response and attitude.

The bloke asked a reasonable question. Your refusal to either reply or engage, then flounce off by hitting the div list button is almost Cottyesque in it’s execution.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 12:08 - Oct 15 with 7439 viewsBergholtBru

Saying that the FLA are racist because of the presence of one or two in their midst is like saying all Muslims are extremists because of the actions of ISIS.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 12:13 - Oct 15 with 7428 viewsnoggin

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 12:08 - Oct 15 by BergholtBru

Saying that the FLA are racist because of the presence of one or two in their midst is like saying all Muslims are extremists because of the actions of ISIS.

Indeed, but Muslims who intentionally listen to ISIS propaganda speeches are likely to be brainwashed.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 14:17 - Oct 15 with 7367 viewsSpruceMoose

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 09:02 - Oct 15 by GlasgowBlue

I like you sprucey. I really do. But that’s a piss poor response and attitude.

The bloke asked a reasonable question. Your refusal to either reply or engage, then flounce off by hitting the div list button is almost Cottyesque in it’s execution.

Wait, you like me!? What a lovely way to start my day. You know, I'm pretty fond of you too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 14:25 - Oct 15 with 7360 viewsjeera

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 14:17 - Oct 15 by SpruceMoose

Wait, you like me!? What a lovely way to start my day. You know, I'm pretty fond of you too.

He mean with roast potatoes, green beans and a glass of malbec.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 15:08 - Oct 15 with 7320 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 00:15 - Oct 15 by syntaxerror

They certainly have.
I am anti-fascist. I have scars on my face courtesy of the South African police in the early 90s from being whipped while protesting against apartheid.
Does that make me Antifa?
If anyone wants to defend the apartheid regime in South Africa to attack Antifa, please have a go here.

No, that doesn't make you antifa.
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 15:09 - Oct 15 with 7317 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 00:09 - Oct 15 by BanksterDebtSlave

Oh God, the American right have landed !

You have said yourself that you're an anarchist. You fit my description perfectly hence proving my point
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 15:12 - Oct 15 with 7305 viewsSpruceMoose

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 14:25 - Oct 15 by jeera

He mean with roast potatoes, green beans and a glass of malbec.

That does sound pretty good actually...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 15:33 - Oct 15 with 7276 viewsjaykay

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:37 - Oct 14 by Jonnosdreadlocks

who gives you the moral high ground? its YOUR OPINION not a fact that these people are racists, bigoted blah blah. Its the intolerant left like you and the ironically named Antifa and Hate Not Hope types (who we saw at Berkley and at Trumps inauguration and over here too on 'counter marches who are the real fascists shouting down and failing to engage in debate because people have different political views e.g. controlled immigration, Islamic extremism. As someone else pointed out this board no longer is a place for any political debate as the lefties try to smear anyone with a different view is considered a neo Nazi kkk member and shut down any reasoned debate. Its pathetic. The Irony that we support the Super Blues yet we appear to have more reds on here than the Politburo.

i agree all fla are not bigots racists etc, but i'm afraid it comes with the territory. which i found out in the 70s. i was in the union and when men were sacked because the foreman didnt like them,men in open trenchs 6 ft deep without supports,no safety whats so ever on site.several of us fought years to get this put right.then i found i couldnt get a job even thou firms were short of labour. couldnt prove anything but my n.i number must have been on a black list.i had 2 children of 4 and 2 plus a mortgage to pay.i had to go to saudi for a year to keep my home and family. i was never a communist,mao or what ever just left wing but i was bracketed a commie.
so for people to say it not fair to be classed with the edl and they going to leave the forum,i find it rather petty. wait till your family, home and livelyhood is threatened by association then you can grizzle.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 16:11 - Oct 15 with 7238 viewsmonytowbray

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 10:33 - Oct 15 by imsureazzure

It's not exactly the same at all. You'll find nut jobs in any party, including the one in power.

I'd say the old "new" Labour was more guilty of the last sentence than current Labour.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 16:13]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 16:43 - Oct 15 with 7200 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 15:09 - Oct 15 by FrowsyArmLarry

You have said yourself that you're an anarchist. You fit my description perfectly hence proving my point

Should this be making sense ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 16:45 - Oct 15 with 7193 viewsSpruceMoose

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 16:43 - Oct 15 by BanksterDebtSlave

Should this be making sense ?

"hence proving my point" seems to be becoming the new "end of" around here.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 16:56]

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 16:51 - Oct 15 with 7181 viewsBenters

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 20:56 - Oct 14 by vapour_trail

You should keep posting, you're always reasonable.

However you've got two votes in favour of your comment from two of the people least likely to engage in reasonable debate in this sort of thing on this site. Read into that what you will.

As for the pic in the OP. They're brave lads hiding their faces aren't they.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 16:57 - Oct 15 with 7172 viewsSpruceMoose

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 09:56 - Oct 15 by GlasgowBlue

I’m afraid I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you on this one mate. And I shall explain why.

The comment I made, some four or five months ago, was in response to you chasing Benters across three or four threads relating to everything from football to cheese, over a distasteful remark he made about Barry Manilow.

I am simply comparing sprucey’s refual to engage, then hit the div list button, to the style of a former poster. I would say it is very similar to a thread where you crossed swords with Dolly (oops I’ve mentioned a former poster) and you said something like how nuclear a thread would go if Callis (b*gger I’ve done it again) and Dolly (doh!) ever decided to have a row. Callis (double doh) at the time was on a sabbatical and there was absolutely nothing wrong with you making the remark.

Anyway, I doubt we agree on this.

I miss Cotty

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 16:58 - Oct 15 with 7169 viewsJ2BLUE

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 16:57 - Oct 15 by SpruceMoose

I miss Cotty

Someone had to.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 16:59 - Oct 15 with 7162 viewsSpruceMoose

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 16:58 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

Someone had to.

Don't you even say his name!

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 17:00 - Oct 15 with 7157 viewsJ2BLUE

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 16:59 - Oct 15 by SpruceMoose

Don't you even say his name!

What, Cotty's name?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 17:01 - Oct 15 with 7152 viewsSpruceMoose

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 17:00 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

What, Cotty's name?

He's a hall of famer. A top ten all time TWTDs poster.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024