Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) 11:23 - Apr 20 with 9748 viewsFrimleyBlue

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 11:53 - Apr 20 with 5093 viewsHerbivore

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 11:45 - Apr 20 by homer_123

Downvoted?

I'm guessing tit for tat as I downvoted his 'contribution' to the thread. Some of the snowflakes tend to do that sort of thing.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 12:17 - Apr 20 with 5077 viewsfactual_blue

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 11:33 - Apr 20 by FrimleyBlue

was he really? didn't know that

And you're a football club chairman.

Hang your head in shame.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 12:18 - Apr 20 with 5073 viewsGlasgowBlue

Henry

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 12:22 - Apr 20 with 5073 viewsBlueBadger

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 11:26 - Apr 20 by BiGDonnie

Who gives a f**k?

Oh man, imagine wanting to talk about football on a football website.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 12:25 - Apr 20 with 5059 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 12:22 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

Indeed. I'm only partaking as it's not another politics thread.
Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 12:38 - Apr 20 with 5043 viewsBiGDonnie

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 11:53 - Apr 20 by Herbivore

I'm guessing tit for tat as I downvoted his 'contribution' to the thread. Some of the snowflakes tend to do that sort of thing.

Yep, revenge attack!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 12:40 - Apr 20 with 5039 viewsRobTheMonk

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 11:27 - Apr 20 by TractorCam

Abou Diaby

Diaby actually had a shedload of ability. Injuries wrecked what could of been a much better career.
Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 13:19 - Apr 20 with 5019 viewsColchesterBlue1985

What super value for money these players provided

Viera 3.5m
Henry 11m
Pires 6m
Ljungberg 3m
Petit 2m
Sol Campbell free
Login to get fewer ads

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 13:54 - Apr 20 with 5001 viewsvapour_trail

Can only be Henry really.

Followed by Pires.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 17:29 - Apr 20 with 4972 viewsCurrie10

Surely a toss up out of Vieira / Henry.

Having read Vieira's book ( decent read ) he was extremely unlucky with the foreign player rule enforce in Serie A at the time. Capello really liked him as a player, getting him to shadow Albertini and saw a really bright future for him. Wenger kept coming over to keep an eye / saw the potential too. In the end, Milan sold reluctantly and the rest was history.

Henry played more through the middle at Monaco with Trezeguet / Ikpeba in a 2, or sometimes in a 3. Juventus rightly saw the talent - every club did. Despite Del Piero missing most of 98/99, Juventus naively thought Henry would be better on the wing. Perhaps feeling he lacked the physicality for Serie A through the middle - and perhaps right at age.

Very difficult to say. Henry a more likely success story, Vieira less likely to triumph. No idea which way I'd go on this!
Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 17:32 - Apr 20 with 4969 viewsSuperfrans

Henry. Are there actually any other candidates?

The second best player of his tenure was Bergkamp and he was signed by Rioch, I think...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 17:35 - Apr 20 with 4963 viewsJ2BLUE

Henry, although I loved Bergkamp.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 17:35 - Apr 20 with 4961 viewswkj

Francis Jeffers

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 20:42 - Apr 20 with 4928 viewsEly_Blue

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 11:32 - Apr 20 by Kieran_Knows

Bergkamp was before Wenger arrived, IIRC.

Vieira is a good shout though.

So was Seaman

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 21:57 - Apr 20 with 4903 viewsReuser_is_God

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 17:35 - Apr 20 by J2BLUE

Henry, although I loved Bergkamp.

Signed by Bruce Rioch.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 21:57 - Apr 20 with 4901 viewsReuser_is_God

Obviously it’s Henry.

Take him out the picture though I’d go Pires. What a player.

Evans out

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 22:03 - Apr 20 with 4897 viewsReuser_is_God

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 12:22 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

Only talking about Wenger cause he’s famous.

Evans out

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 23:03 - Apr 20 with 4875 viewsvapour_trail

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 21:57 - Apr 20 by Reuser_is_God

Obviously it’s Henry.

Take him out the picture though I’d go Pires. What a player.

So underrated.

Giggs always gets the slot when sky do their best team since 92 compilations.

Pires was so so far superior. Loved watching him play.

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 23:14 - Apr 20 with 4871 viewsStirlingArcher

Always was a fan of Overmars

Anelka just never seemed to live up to his potential

Sanchez pulled out some miracles for them
Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 23:17 - Apr 20 with 4869 viewsvapour_trail

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 23:14 - Apr 20 by StirlingArcher

Sanchez wouldn’t make the first XI

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 23:22 - Apr 20 with 4867 viewsChiefXL

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 23:14 - Apr 20 by StirlingArcher

Anelka was brilliant for Arsenal.
His career stuttered only after he left.
Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 23:57 - Apr 20 with 4846 viewsCoco

Tough question on twitter - Wengers best signing at arsenal? (n/t) on 23:03 - Apr 20 by vapour_trail

So underrated.

Giggs always gets the slot when sky do their best team since 92 compilations.

Pires was so so far superior. Loved watching him play.

So flat footed he appeared to glide.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024