Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... 16:30 - May 15 with 8218 viewsKieran_Knows

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town-contact-simon-grayson-regarding-manager

[Post edited 15 May 2018 16:31]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:31 - May 15 with 5604 viewsSomethingBlue

I actually really like the guy and, as a person, he'd be quite easy to get behind — but completely the wrong move for us at this time if we're looking to try something fresh and a bit more progressive.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:31 - May 15 with 5592 viewsITFC_Forever

Oh god no.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:34 - May 15 with 5556 viewsHerbivore

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Don't get me wrong, there are worse managers out there but he's had a bad year or so and is basically Mick Jnr. Not what we need at all.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:34 - May 15 with 5562 viewsJ2BLUE

I can't imagine there's anything in it. Maybe he has been invited for an interview with a view to covering all bases but it would be a terribly uninspiring appointment after Hurst and Ross appeared to be the main candidates.

I'd be gutted.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:36 - May 15 with 5529 viewsleft_foot

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:36 - May 15 with 5531 viewsIpswichKnight

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:34 - May 15 by J2BLUE

I can't imagine there's anything in it. Maybe he has been invited for an interview with a view to covering all bases but it would be a terribly uninspiring appointment after Hurst and Ross appeared to be the main candidates.

I'd be gutted.

So would I, Hurst and Ross ticked all the right boxes, this is just so uninspiring it would be just a MEH appointment.
Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:38 - May 15 with 5483 viewsOsborneOneNil

Sh1te.

It's going to be a long few weeks.
Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:40 - May 15 with 5452 viewsIP33

No Thanks Marcus!

So uninspiring after the Hurst & Ross links.
Login to get fewer ads

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:43 - May 15 with 5405 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

[Post edited 15 May 2018 17:00]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:43 - May 15 with 5403 viewsclive_baker

Wouldn't be top of my wish list, but there are a lot of worse options out there.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:43 - May 15 with 5403 viewschicoazul

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:48 - May 15 with 5320 viewsHerbivore

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:43 - May 15 by clive_baker

Wouldn't be top of my wish list, but there are a lot of worse options out there.

That shouldn't be our criteria though. There are worse diseases than gonorrhea, doesn't mean I should be happy with getting a dose of the clap.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:49 - May 15 with 5322 viewstextbackup

Oh god will this all end already!
Things like this worry me

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:49 - May 15 with 5324 viewsJ2BLUE

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:43 - May 15 by clive_baker

Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

I think most people would wonder why the hell we let MM go to then bring in Grayson. ME said we were trying something different.

I'm not too concerned because I doubt this will lead anywhere.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:50 - May 15 with 5296 viewsWeirdFishes

This is what I feared, please Marcus do not do this.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:52 - May 15 with 5265 viewsclive_baker

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:48 - May 15 by Herbivore

That shouldn't be our criteria though. There are worse diseases than gonorrhea, doesn't mean I should be happy with getting a dose of the clap.

I don't think my wish list is our criteria to be fair.

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:54 - May 15 with 5248 viewsitfcjoe

A good manager, but Mick-Lite

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:55 - May 15 with 5234 viewsdirtyboy

A steady pair of hands is how i'd see this.

Just uninspiring sadly.
Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:55 - May 15 with 5231 viewsbenno1uk

gawd
Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... (n/t) on 16:56 - May 15 with 5207 viewsArcher4721

[Post edited 15 May 2018 16:56]
Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:56 - May 15 with 5202 viewsKuqicoo

If we are aiming to continue meandering on then great. It's a massive no from me though. Totally uninspiring.
Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:57 - May 15 with 5200 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

No harm in speaking to him.

To all those wetting their knickers, just calm down.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:57 - May 15 with 5197 viewsKieran_Knows

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:49 - May 15 by textbackup

Oh god will this all end already!
Things like this worry me

2-3 weeks to go as of yet!

[Post edited 15 May 2018 16:57]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 17:00 - May 15 with 5143 viewsclive_baker

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 16:57 - May 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

No harm in speaking to him.

To all those wetting their knickers, just calm down.

No, I must flounce on TWTD that a manager has shown an interest in taking over and we might hear what he has to say. We should block his number immediately, how dare he!

That said, his Sunderland side this season were the biggest load of cock I've seen at PR for a long time.

Simon Grayson has been contacted for the job.... on 17:02 - May 15 with 5115 viewsPlums

I imagine MM will have recommended him.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024