Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? 14:44 - Dec 20 with 8650 viewsStokieBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/20/vladimir-putin-theresa-may-brex

If Putin thinks it's a bad idea then surely it's something everyone has to consider. Whilst the other arguments for one are excellent surely this Trumps (ahem) them all.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 18:02 - Dec 20 with 2538 viewsGlasgowBlue

In other Russia related news, RT admit to being a propaganda chanel.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 18:03 - Dec 20 with 2538 viewsgiant_stow

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 17:45 - Dec 20 by Jonnosdreadlocks

What utter drivel. Certain Remainers from day 1 have done everything to delay, stall stop the will of 17 million people in a democratic referendum. We have seen blubbers like Blair, Clegg, Major all try to undermine withdrawal by sucking up to the EU promising that a democratic vote can be overturned. All this despite £9m of taxpayers money spunked on pro EU propaganda by the government. Cameron (regardless what you think of him) said this was a once in a generation vote. Remain lost, yet all we hear from the bias BBC, Sky, CH4, as well as influential Academics who are indoctrinating our young people with their politics, is we must stop HARD BREXIT. They never use the terms Soft or Hard Remain, only for leaving, funny that. In other words, hardcore remainers exploit this so they can get what they want, keep certain things when we all knew voting out was leaving lock stock and barrel, not cherry picking which bits certain remainers fancied. Another vote will not solve anything but will kill democracy dead and all confidence in our already loathed politicians. You bang on about lies but Project Fear 2 is already in full flow perpetuated by sore losers like you. People voted leave for a host of reasons and they are sick to death of the bedwetting remainers who shout 'far right' , 'stupid bigots' which is insulting to the victims of the real far right that they devalue the term so easily! Plus its not simple left v right issue either, Dennis Skinner, is vehemently anti EU! We had a vote, remain lost but never in this country's democratic history has there been such threat to democracy from a bunch of whining losers who will not accept the result because it doesn't suit them and they are being encouraged to do so by the EU to reverse the result.

You and vlad sitting in a tree, k i s s i n g....

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 18:10 - Dec 20 with 2516 viewsMullet

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 17:46 - Dec 20 by SpruceMoose

*Sees Jonno has posted*

*Rubs hands with glee*

*Opens thread*

"Fook me I'm not reading that block of unparagraphed waffle, it'll just be him crybabying again anyway".

“They never use the phrase soft or hard remain” is genius for all the wrong reasons.

He has the nerve to call others blubbers and intolerant too, I notice he’s bolted when challenged to back himself again. Typical of these lot. First to surrender in a war too make no mistake.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 18:12 - Dec 20 with 2502 viewsSpruceMoose

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 18:10 - Dec 20 by Mullet

“They never use the phrase soft or hard remain” is genius for all the wrong reasons.

He has the nerve to call others blubbers and intolerant too, I notice he’s bolted when challenged to back himself again. Typical of these lot. First to surrender in a war too make no mistake.

My grandfather would have had a fine old time running them over in his tank.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 18:24 - Dec 20 with 2482 viewsSwansea_Blue

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 16:43 - Dec 20 by homer_123

But they could be reporting quotes that are completely false though Glassers! ;)

The right leaning papers do this a lot. Like the headlines yesterday quoting Raab stating as fact that we could spend the £39bn severance payment on other stuff if we leave without a deal. (It’s another version of the red bus).

Nobody knows how much we would end up paying for existing commitments if we leave without a deal. The £39bn included contributions during the transition period, which we may be able to save, but at least half is already committed. Withdraw that and (a) it would probably be challenged by the EU in the courts, and (b) it would damage relations and any future deals/collaborations with the EU. So in addition to being wrong, it’s also an incredibly stupid suggestion.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 18:30 - Dec 20 with 2469 viewsWithnail

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 17:06 - Dec 20 by Mullet

That isn't true though is it? There have been several stories (many credible) about "Brexit regret" and people particularly in industry admitting they had no idea what Brexit was going to do to their livelihoods and openly lament their ignorant choice previously.

Given we're spending £4billion and change on achieving nothing, just to face life in the abyss, I think it's fairly important we let people have a voice. Denying that shows a lack of understanding of democracy, what a referendum actually is, and how those who lied to us should face the full weight of public opinion, the law and hopefully jail time.

Brexit regret. Do me a favour.

Leave would win another referendum with more of a majority than last time. There won't be one though.

Jail time? Pahahahaha. Get a grip.

You lost. You're butt hurt. You'll get over it.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 18:31]
Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 18:32 - Dec 20 with 2456 viewsSpruceMoose

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 18:30 - Dec 20 by Withnail

Leave would win another referendum with more of a majority than last time. There won't be one though.

I think we can do without the homophobic insults when you're rattled, thanks.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 18:35 - Dec 20 with 2451 viewsMullet

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 18:30 - Dec 20 by Withnail

I doubt you’d touch the sides.

Login to get fewer ads

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 18:39 - Dec 20 with 2441 viewsMullet

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 18:32 - Dec 20 by SpruceMoose

It’s not really homophobia is it? But tells us something when he’s denying facts and putting up rubbish like that you can tell he’s scared. If there’s nothing but a bigger majority to come then they’d be pushing for round 2.

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 18:43 - Dec 20 with 2426 viewsSpruceMoose

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 18:39 - Dec 20 by Mullet

It’s not really homophobia is it? But tells us something when he’s denying facts and putting up rubbish like that you can tell he’s scared. If there’s nothing but a bigger majority to come then they’d be pushing for round 2.

I dunno, butt hurt is up there with a list of words I don't think belong in main stream insults. I may be in the minority on that one though, in which case, play on!

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 22:17 - Dec 20 with 2351 viewspickles110564

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 17:46 - Dec 20 by SpruceMoose

*Sees Jonno has posted*

*Rubs hands with glee*

*Opens thread*

"Fook me I'm not reading that block of unparagraphed waffle, it'll just be him crybabying again anyway".

Wow you still posting on stuff that does not concern you, you cry babies don't stop, grow up you lost, please finally get over it.
Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 22:20 - Dec 20 with 2348 viewspickles110564

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 18:32 - Dec 20 by SpruceMoose

M8 you remoaners have tried handing out insults all the time.

You won't have a bad word said against saint corbyn even though time and time again he has been proved a liar.
Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 22:22 - Dec 20 with 2346 viewspickles110564

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 18:43 - Dec 20 by SpruceMoose

I dunno, butt hurt is up there with a list of words I don't think belong in main stream insults. I may be in the minority on that one though, in which case, play on!

Don't they have forums that you can join where your thoughts and votes count? Over here you aint worth anything.
Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 22:23 - Dec 20 with 2344 viewsm14_blue

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 22:20 - Dec 20 by pickles110564

M8 you remoaners have tried handing out insults all the time.

You won't have a bad word said against saint corbyn even though time and time again he has been proved a liar.

What have remainers got to do with Corbyn?
Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 22:27 - Dec 20 with 2336 viewsDarth_Koont

Why would Leave win with more of a majority now?

If it's because people are bored of Brexit and they want it to be done with then they'll be utterly wrong about that as well.

Pronouns: He/Him

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 22:33 - Dec 20 with 2326 viewscaught-in-limbo

Surely if sneaky Putin says we should respect the first vote, he's lying, and wants the opposite. Unless of course he's actually honest. But that can't be. So he must be double bluffing, or triple bluffing, or quadruple bluffing. How do we know?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 22:38 - Dec 20 with 2319 viewsjaykay

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 17:03 - Dec 20 by martinwellbourne

The only people who want a second referendum are the ones who lost the first one,what happens if they lose that one too?If they did win it do we have a best of three?I imagine the remainers would be opposed to that

could this be another newcomer ? sprucey

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 23:11 - Dec 20 with 2299 viewspickles110564

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 22:27 - Dec 20 by Darth_Koont

Why would Leave win with more of a majority now?

If it's because people are bored of Brexit and they want it to be done with then they'll be utterly wrong about that as well.

Like how you Scots thought you would win your vote?
Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 23:17 - Dec 20 with 2291 viewsm14_blue

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 23:11 - Dec 20 by pickles110564

Like how you Scots thought you would win your vote?

I guess you’re hoping for a second referendum then?

If leave is guaranteed to win, as you seem to think, then that shuts all the remoaners up and gives a far bigger mandate for a hard Brexit.

What’s the downside?
Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 23:18 - Dec 20 with 2290 viewspickles110564

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 23:17 - Dec 20 by m14_blue

I guess you’re hoping for a second referendum then?

If leave is guaranteed to win, as you seem to think, then that shuts all the remoaners up and gives a far bigger mandate for a hard Brexit.

What’s the downside?

We have had the once in a lifetime vote you lost!
Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 23:20 - Dec 20 with 2286 viewsHerbivore

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 17:45 - Dec 20 by Jonnosdreadlocks

What utter drivel. Certain Remainers from day 1 have done everything to delay, stall stop the will of 17 million people in a democratic referendum. We have seen blubbers like Blair, Clegg, Major all try to undermine withdrawal by sucking up to the EU promising that a democratic vote can be overturned. All this despite £9m of taxpayers money spunked on pro EU propaganda by the government. Cameron (regardless what you think of him) said this was a once in a generation vote. Remain lost, yet all we hear from the bias BBC, Sky, CH4, as well as influential Academics who are indoctrinating our young people with their politics, is we must stop HARD BREXIT. They never use the terms Soft or Hard Remain, only for leaving, funny that. In other words, hardcore remainers exploit this so they can get what they want, keep certain things when we all knew voting out was leaving lock stock and barrel, not cherry picking which bits certain remainers fancied. Another vote will not solve anything but will kill democracy dead and all confidence in our already loathed politicians. You bang on about lies but Project Fear 2 is already in full flow perpetuated by sore losers like you. People voted leave for a host of reasons and they are sick to death of the bedwetting remainers who shout 'far right' , 'stupid bigots' which is insulting to the victims of the real far right that they devalue the term so easily! Plus its not simple left v right issue either, Dennis Skinner, is vehemently anti EU! We had a vote, remain lost but never in this country's democratic history has there been such threat to democracy from a bunch of whining losers who will not accept the result because it doesn't suit them and they are being encouraged to do so by the EU to reverse the result.

You okay babe? Sending hugs x

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 23:21 - Dec 20 with 2281 viewsm14_blue

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 23:18 - Dec 20 by pickles110564

We have had the once in a lifetime vote you lost!

We all lost, just some of us haven’t realised that yet.

That said, I don’t want another vote anyway. I just think it’s ridiculous to suggest that leave would win a second vote by a larger margin, who on earth would look at the last 2 years and still think this madness makes sense??
Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 23:26 - Dec 20 with 2276 viewsSpruceMoose

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 22:17 - Dec 20 by pickles110564

Wow you still posting on stuff that does not concern you, you cry babies don't stop, grow up you lost, please finally get over it.

Come on then, explain to me how it doesn't concern me as a British citizen.

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 23:27 - Dec 20 with 2272 viewsJ2BLUE

Yes, lets get on with it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 23:27 - Dec 20 with 2272 viewsSpruceMoose

Surely it's almost compulsory to have a second referendum now? on 22:22 - Dec 20 by pickles110564

Don't they have forums that you can join where your thoughts and votes count? Over here you aint worth anything.

What the fook is wrong with you? I know you single braincelled gammons are rattled right now, which explains your right old flounce about how your vision of Old Blighty is going down the tubes, but focus your braincell for a second and explain that last post to me please.

Honestly Pickles, you're like Forest Gump with none of the charm or abilities.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 23:46]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024