Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground 17:32 - Jan 5 with 9125 viewsSmithy

before the game, with their headphones on walking around like big time charlies with their designer kitwear on just sums up the attitude to me, they ponce around like they play for Man City when they should be playing for Ely City

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 22:28 - Jan 5 with 2136 views3_5_2

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:55 - Jan 5 by Darth_Koont

Wow! That really makes my blood boil. Why weren't they running!??

to be fair some were carrying their own boots, ME cutbacks no doubt

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 22:34 - Jan 5 with 2126 viewspeterleeblue

I would be more interested in a clip of them leaving the ground.
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 22:56 - Jan 5 with 2092 viewsJ2BLUE

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:50 - Jan 5 by Mr_Ipswich

This the one?

What a shower!

I've noticed this a lot. When things aren't going well for us some fans seem determined to make issues out of absolutely nothing. They walked in wearing earphones? Crime of the century!

Seriously, get a grip.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 22:59 - Jan 5 with 2087 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

State of this thread. Jesus wept

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 23:00 - Jan 5 with 2084 viewsNthsuffolkblue

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:50 - Jan 5 by Mr_Ipswich

This the one?

What a shower!

What strikes me watching that is just how nervous they all looked.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 00:44 - Jan 6 with 2039 viewsWicklowBlue

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 23:00 - Jan 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

What strikes me watching that is just how nervous they all looked.

To quote Benters...Balls!
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 00:57 - Jan 6 with 2025 viewsZedRodgers

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:50 - Jan 5 by Darth_Koont

Eh? How do they show that? Wear all black carrying a little coffin around? Get accompanied everywhere by a bugler playing the Last Post?

I for one am disappointed that they didn’t turn up naked and crying.

No, not at the moment

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 01:12 - Jan 6 with 2017 viewsbournemouthblue

This the one?

What a shower!

Seems fairly low key to me

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 09:06 - Jan 6 with 1905 viewsPlums

They’re young men in 2019. What do you expect them to look like?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 9:10]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 09:08 - Jan 6 with 1902 viewsjeera

"Swanning".

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 09:21 - Jan 6 with 1878 viewsHerbivore

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 00:57 - Jan 6 by ZedRodgers

I for one am disappointed that they didn’t turn up naked and crying.

Think it should have been more like this:

Honestly, our fans are such melts. How dare they turn up to the ground having been listening to music on their journey there and wearing actual clothes? Disgusting.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 9:28]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 10:16 - Jan 6 with 1826 viewsNo9

Do you have a link to that?
Please
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 10:27 - Jan 6 with 1814 viewsartsbossbeard

Congrats Smithy

This is new level moaning at the club stuff. I tip my hat.

I actually let Chambers out at the lights the other day and he had the audacity to only raise his hand in gratitude rather than raise his hand and flash headlights. Of course, I've written to the club about this and expect a hand written apology.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 10:32 - Jan 6 with 1801 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 10:16 - Jan 6 by No9

Do you have a link to that?
Please

It’s in the thread grandad

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 11:32 - Jan 6 with 1756 viewsitfcjoe

Get a grip

"designer kitwear" - club issued Adidas tracksuits

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 11:52 - Jan 6 with 1730 viewsreusersfreekicks

This the one?

What a shower!

Perfectly normal. Thread about nothing
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 11:55 - Jan 6 with 1721 viewsSuperfrans

I presume “designer kitwear” = Adidas?

Accrington also wear Adidas...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024