Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best footballer also born in the place of your birth 16:20 - May 16 with 6420 viewsSmithy

struggling with mine, I'll go for Mick Stockwell

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 18:05 - May 16 with 3054 viewsfactual_blue

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 17:32 - May 16 by Ewan_Oozami

Darren Bent - not only was he born in Tooting like me, he also moved to Huntingdon and went to Hinchingbrooke School, like me - but that's where any similarity ends I'm afraid, because he didn't then move to Basildon, and I didn't become a professional footballer, and my Dad wasn't Jamaican, though he was born in Brixton, which does give me some dread cred I suppose.

Tooting, Basildon....

#livingthedream

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 18:22 - May 16 with 3021 viewsBergholtblue

Ron Henry defender with the '61 Spurs winning side lived in my village but dont know whether he was born there.

Next village along saw Andy King ex Luton and Everton

Poll: Adidas or Umbro?

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 18:26 - May 16 with 3018 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Lampard, Adams or Parlour

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 18:30 - May 16 with 3011 viewsGeoffSentence

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 17:53 - May 16 by Superblue95

Bury certainly provided a disappointing list. I would have thought one of the stars from our successful teams might have been born there

Andy Marshall was a BSE lad. Top, top player. Just not for us.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 18:36 - May 16 with 3005 viewsScuzzer

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 16:21 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

Best footballer I've seen in the flesh from Ipswich? Maybe Kieron Dyer?

I would back you up on that one.

Established 1968

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 18:40 - May 16 with 2996 viewsfooters

Laurie Sivell.

It would have been Butcher but sadly he was born in Singapore and merely raised in Lowie.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 18:52 - May 16 with 2968 viewsSuperblue95

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 18:40 - May 16 by footers

Laurie Sivell.

It would have been Butcher but sadly he was born in Singapore and merely raised in Lowie.

Sivell is German

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 18:53 - May 16 with 2972 viewsParisBlue

Matt Phillips, Emerson Boyce or Sam Ricketts. Or probably Ellen White given her 80 England caps.

Also the birthplace of Marillion.

Haven't been back since birth.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 19:34 - May 16 with 2946 viewsMeadowlark

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 18:40 - May 16 by footers

Laurie Sivell.

Richard Money? He got a European Cup winners medal with Liverpool, which is more than Sivell won, but Laurie probably played more 1st Division games.
And earlier than both of these there was Eddie Spearitt!
Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 20:28 - May 16 with 2896 viewsrunaround

Wan Bissaka
Kenlock
Reo-Coker(scraping the barrel)
Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 20:36 - May 16 with 2885 viewsMillsey

Laurie Sivell. Butcher born in Singapore
Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 20:39 - May 16 with 2879 viewsStNeotsBlue

Jack Wilshere or Ashley Young.
Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 20:46 - May 16 with 2867 viewsPendejo

Based on this list....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Footballers_from_the_London_Borough_of_Le

David Rocastle

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 20:53 - May 16 with 2853 viewsBloomBlue

Ray Crawford
Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 21:02 - May 16 with 2832 viewscatch74

Having been born at home in Blaxhall.. think it was one of the Keeble boys.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 21:03 - May 16 with 2826 viewstown8710

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 17:13 - May 16 by Clapham_Junction

Ian Pearce

Hopefully to be eclipsed by Jack Lankester.

Add james Scowcroft to that
Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 21:05 - May 16 with 2824 viewsDarth_Koont

In Edinburgh, it's Strachan or Souness probably. Although my grandad would always say Lawrie Reilly from the 50s but may have been something to do with him being a Hibs player, a mate and the owner of his local!

Pronouns: He/Him

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 22:13 - May 16 with 2740 viewsMelford

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 16:37 - May 16 by itfcpaul

Not many to choose from but mine is Mick McCarthy

You from Barnsley mate? My mum's side of the family is Barnsley, Kendray. The last season we played them I had right good weekend up there meeting relatives I hadn't seen for years. Even met Dickie Bird in the Barnsley Museum. I've had a few banging nights out up there, I have cousins who can blag us into anywhere.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 05:06 - May 17 with 2663 viewsWacko

Au Wai Lun

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 07:00 - May 17 with 2638 viewsColin_Viljoen

Trevor Francis
Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 08:23 - May 17 with 2602 viewsLesta_Tractor

Scowcroft!

The wife's is Bruce Grobbelaar which is why she's a red
[Post edited 17 May 2019 8:26]

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 08:51 - May 17 with 2572 viewsMJallday

In terms of place of birth (bury st eds) - the only one i could find on google was
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Henderson_(footballer)

for hereford, its Connor Wickham.
but a former next-door neighbour of mine here did play for Cardiff for a time. he plays for morcombe now.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 09:04 - May 17 with 2564 viewsRoyal_Blue

I think I win.
Born in Carlisle 1 day after Kevin Beattie
Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 09:14 - May 17 with 2554 viewsRadlett_blue

George Best.
Simple.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Best footballer also born in the place of your birth on 09:30 - May 17 with 2545 viewstractordownsouth

Can’t find any footballers born in Truro so i’ll just do Cornwall...

Nigel Martyn

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024