Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist 21:13 - Aug 13 with 48772 viewshatch

Not impressed from our fans.
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:26 - Aug 13 with 3668 viewsxrayspecs

Completely agree.

For those below who did not get it, the context was Town fans asserting that Luton fans are illegal immigrants.

Embarrasing
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:30 - Aug 13 with 3638 viewsjeera

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:23 - Aug 13 by Hatter46

Hello Ipswich fans....have to say I've never seen such a meltdown over absolutely nothing at all...well since bbc ' journalist ' karen fazakerly falsely accused Luton fans of racist chants against Accrington players last season ...a claim backed up by her pal Jaqckie Oatley who wasn`t even at the match but at a darts tournament in Denmark ….only to have her claims completely and utterly proven to be lies.

Even if that lot had been chanted...none of it was remotely racist

Get a grip chaps.

" never seen such a meltdown "

It's been a two page thread. Hardly a meltdown. Looks like you just want to be noticed.

As for the chants, there's only 2 possibilities. Either you're too stupid to comprehend the implications.

Or you agree with them.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:35 - Aug 13 with 3608 viewsSwailsey

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:30 - Aug 13 by jeera

It's been a two page thread. Hardly a meltdown. Looks like you just want to be noticed.

As for the chants, there's only 2 possibilities. Either you're too stupid to comprehend the implications.

Or you agree with them.

Zing!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:38 - Aug 13 with 3583 viewsHatter46

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:30 - Aug 13 by jeera

Or you agree with them.

nah, you missed the 3rd option....people chose to be ' offended ' about something not offensive

Luton voted Out in the referendum just so you know
National Anthem isn`t racist, we sing it too
Boris is awesome
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:40 - Aug 13 with 3553 viewsblueconscience

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:38 - Aug 13 by Hatter46

nah, you missed the 3rd option....people chose to be ' offended ' about something not offensive

Boris is awesome

Just give up Hatter46, arguing with some of the people here is pointless and not worth the time and hassle. These people are never wrong.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:41 - Aug 13 with 3550 viewsSwailsey

Boris is awesome

Why are you on here? No one said Luton fans were being racist. You’re adding unnecessary drama to something which does not concern you.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:42 - Aug 13 with 3539 viewsblueconscience

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:41 - Aug 13 by Swailsey

Why are you on here? No one said Luton fans were being racist. You’re adding unnecessary drama to something which does not concern you.

Surely a view from a target of this “racist” chanting is pretty relevant?

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:45 - Aug 13 with 3517 viewstabletopjoe

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:17 - Aug 13 by hatch

‘One Boris Johnson’
‘ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND’
‘God save our gracious queen’

I’m sure I just heard a quiet chant about Tommy Robinson that didn’t get going.

Just more proof that ‘racist’ is now a meaningless word.

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

Login to get fewer ads

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:46 - Aug 13 with 3504 viewsSwailsey

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:42 - Aug 13 by blueconscience

Dude you’re doing my head in. You’re bafflingly unaware.

I’m out - keep living your life how you think is best brother.

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:46 - Aug 13 with 3499 viewsHogger

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:06 - Aug 13 by ActionMan

In an age of smart phones funnily enough none of this was captured. Just someone trying to create a story for the benefit of getting popular on a forum by using the Luton connection. Apparently its okay to call people fanny's still though in 2019.

It certainly happened - I heard it too
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:46 - Aug 13 with 3493 viewsblueconscience

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:46 - Aug 13 by Swailsey

Dude you’re doing my head in. You’re bafflingly unaware.

I’m out - keep living your life how you think is best brother.

Ok, good night and please don’t lose sleep over this.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 22:47]

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:48 - Aug 13 with 3482 viewsjaykay

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:41 - Aug 13 by Swailsey

a luton fan ,more like a quick alt name from someone on here

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:48 - Aug 13 with 3475 viewsSomethingBlue

Boris is awesome

Hate to break it to you mate but Boris Johnson wouldn't p!ss you out if you were on fire.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 22:51]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:53 - Aug 13 with 3431 viewsCarlosfan

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:46 - Aug 13 by Hogger

It certainly happened - I heard it too

It definitely did happen.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 23:05]
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:54 - Aug 13 with 3429 viewsSpruceMoose

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:17 - Aug 13 by hatch

‘One Boris Johnson’
‘ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND’
‘God save our gracious queen’

I’m sure I just heard a quiet chant about Tommy Robinson that didn’t get going.

But there's nothing EDL or racist about those...

So long as they're sung everywhere and not just Luton.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 22:55]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:55 - Aug 13 with 3416 viewsBluefish

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:48 - Aug 13 by SomethingBlue

Hate to break it to you mate but Boris Johnson wouldn't p!ss you out if you were on fire.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 22:51]

Are you defending our supporters singing it as a taunt aimed at suggesting the local people are less welcome than our own in this country?

If we wanted to taunt them i would hope that we would sing that they are a town full of racists. The Luton fan that we met up with pre match would even accept the name tommy robinson being said in his presence

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:55 - Aug 13 with 3420 viewsDubtractor

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:42 - Aug 13 by blueconscience

A chap who voted leave, and loves Boris, very clearly wasn't the target of those chants was he?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:56 - Aug 13 with 3409 viewsBluefish

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:54 - Aug 13 by SpruceMoose

But there's nothing EDL or racist about those...

So long as they're sung everywhere and not just Luton.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 22:55]

....but they very clearly aren't

They were racist and very misguided

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:56 - Aug 13 with 3406 viewsSomethingBlue

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:55 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

Are you defending our supporters singing it as a taunt aimed at suggesting the local people are less welcome than our own in this country?

If we wanted to taunt them i would hope that we would sing that they are a town full of racists. The Luton fan that we met up with pre match would even accept the name tommy robinson being said in his presence

Am I doing what?

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:56 - Aug 13 with 3410 viewsHatter46

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:48 - Aug 13 by jaykay

a luton fan ,more like a quick alt name from someone on here

wrong old chap, I`m sat in my flat approximately 300 yds from The Kenny , if I hang out of my lounge window I can still see the floodlights on , do you want a pic ?
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:58 - Aug 13 with 3388 viewsBluefish

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:56 - Aug 13 by SomethingBlue

Am I doing what?

What are you doing or hoping to achieve? It is an odd look from here

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:59 - Aug 13 with 3379 viewsSpruceMoose

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:56 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

....but they very clearly aren't

They were racist and very misguided

That was my point.

I don't know why anyone is surprised that we have a small group of deeply embarrassing supporters. They've been proving it for years now. Thankfully the great far outnumber the bad.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:00 - Aug 13 with 3356 viewsBluefish

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:59 - Aug 13 by SpruceMoose

That was my point.

I don't know why anyone is surprised that we have a small group of deeply embarrassing supporters. They've been proving it for years now. Thankfully the great far outnumber the bad.

It was a real WTF moment tonight

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:01 - Aug 13 with 3349 viewsSomethingBlue

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:58 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

What? I was simply taking against someone who said Boris Johnson was great. As I did in an earlier reply about any Town fans who sang about him. Must be some crossed wires here fella.

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:01 - Aug 13 with 3352 viewsDubtractor

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:58 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

You did say you were having a session tonight yeah?

You've def got the wrong end of the stick here.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024