Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist 21:13 - Aug 13 with 48771 viewshatch

Not impressed from our fans.
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:40 - Aug 13 with 5967 viewsPJH

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:38 - Aug 13 by Ryorry

Football fans are just a cross-section of society, so while it's sad that some of ours are c-units, it's not really a surprise.

Although those that are seem to have been mostly missing for about 16 months, hope that they are not reappearing.
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:41 - Aug 13 with 5957 viewsSwailsey

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:40 - Aug 13 by PJH

Although those that are seem to have been mostly missing for about 16 months, hope that they are not reappearing.

The location is a pure coincidence. Oh yes.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:43 - Aug 13 with 5933 viewsMattinLondon

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:21 - Aug 13 by m14_blue

Context is everything though surely?

They don’t normally get sung so why are we singing them at Luton?

They’ll probably be sung if we were to play Leicester or a London team.
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:44 - Aug 13 with 5917 viewspointofblue

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:43 - Aug 13 by MattinLondon

They’ll probably be sung if we were to play Leicester or a London team.

Then hopefully those singing them will be identified and banned from attending PR ever again.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lollers on 21:45 - Aug 13 with 5914 viewsDyland

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:30 - Aug 13 by blueconscience

Because they are proud Brits?

So why are they singing it at a football game in Luton ffs?

Do these tools sing the national anthem during their lunch hour at work?

Or when they're doing a dump?

They are complete fooking melts. And aye, probably total racists to boot, in any real sense of the word.

If that reality makes you uncomfortable so be it.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:46 - Aug 13 with 5880 viewsRyorry

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:41 - Aug 13 by Swailsey

The location is a pure coincidence. Oh yes.

I don't know it, large Asian population or something?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:46 - Aug 13 with 5862 viewsSwailsey

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:46 - Aug 13 by Ryorry

I don't know it, large Asian population or something?

It’s where the EDL was founded.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:47 - Aug 13 with 5851 viewsRyorry

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:46 - Aug 13 by Swailsey

It’s where the EDL was founded.

Ah, right, got it - ta for the info.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:47 - Aug 13 with 5846 viewsSwailsey

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:47 - Aug 13 by Ryorry

Ah, right, got it - ta for the info.

No probs :)

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:50 - Aug 13 with 5804 viewsVaughan8

These are probably the same fans calling Mick a paedo or whatever they sung.

Just idiots! I mean come on, who would go to Luton to watch us play the reserves and pay £20
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:51 - Aug 13 with 5784 viewsStNeotsBlue

Whilst not excusing anything, I didn't hear anything dodgy on the radio, must have only been a minority.
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:54 - Aug 13 with 5753 viewsPJH

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:50 - Aug 13 by Vaughan8

These are probably the same fans calling Mick a paedo or whatever they sung.

Just idiots! I mean come on, who would go to Luton to watch us play the reserves and pay £20

Probably didn't even get the chance to get a half and half scarf either.
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:59 - Aug 13 with 5689 viewsActionMan

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist (n/t) on 21:40 - Aug 13 by BlueBadger

This post has been edited by an administrator

It's pretty factual actually and I don't particularly like being referred to as female genitalia so please retract your toxic post.

That aside unless you can prove there was racist chanting tonight with some footage I would suggest this is a work of fiction by the original poster.
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:00 - Aug 13 with 5669 viewsActionMan

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:51 - Aug 13 by StNeotsBlue

Whilst not excusing anything, I didn't hear anything dodgy on the radio, must have only been a minority.

It didn't happen.
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:02 - Aug 13 with 5652 viewsSwailsey

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:59 - Aug 13 by ActionMan

It's pretty factual actually and I don't particularly like being referred to as female genitalia so please retract your toxic post.

That aside unless you can prove there was racist chanting tonight with some footage I would suggest this is a work of fiction by the original poster.

Just like the Mick chants yeah?

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:02 - Aug 13 with 5654 viewsPJH

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:00 - Aug 13 by ActionMan

It didn't happen.

That's alright then.
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:06 - Aug 13 with 5616 viewsActionMan

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:14 - Aug 13 by SitfcB

Example...?

In an age of smart phones funnily enough none of this was captured. Just someone trying to create a story for the benefit of getting popular on a forum by using the Luton connection. Apparently its okay to call people fanny's still though in 2019.
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:07 - Aug 13 with 5603 viewsSomethingBlue

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:17 - Aug 13 by hatch

‘One Boris Johnson’
‘ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND’
‘God save our gracious queen’

I’m sure I just heard a quiet chant about Tommy Robinson that didn’t get going.

If a section of our fans are that desperate to be violated by a posh guy and his cronies then they'll soon have their wish; let's just hope they keep their livelihoods afterwards.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:07 - Aug 13 with 5602 viewsSwailsey

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:06 - Aug 13 by ActionMan

In an age of smart phones funnily enough none of this was captured. Just someone trying to create a story for the benefit of getting popular on a forum by using the Luton connection. Apparently its okay to call people fanny's still though in 2019.

What a very strange hill you are choosing to die on.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 22:08]

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:07 - Aug 13 with 5604 viewsHullblue

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:32 - Aug 13 by ActionMan

More Brexit chanting then Edl chanting by that example. By definition to the modern largely middle class left that's as good as racism,and the word England is equally offensive as they are anti States, ethnicity and borders. Just Google it and you'll find tons of examples of this view.

Right, and if you google ‘Right-wingers being stupid’ it comes up with zero results does it? Open up your mind ffs.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:11 - Aug 13 with 5563 viewsLeaky

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:17 - Aug 13 by hatch

‘One Boris Johnson’
‘ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND’
‘God save our gracious queen’

I’m sure I just heard a quiet chant about Tommy Robinson that didn’t get going.

Sorry but what is racist about that ?
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:11 - Aug 13 with 5553 viewseireblue

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:59 - Aug 13 by ActionMan

As part of the post Brexit US trade deal, we will be importing fanny packs on zero tariffs.

Best get used to the word now.
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:17 - Aug 13 with 5494 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 21:21 - Aug 13 by m14_blue

Context is everything though surely?

They don’t normally get sung so why are we singing them at Luton?

Fair point. No argument here.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:23 - Aug 13 with 5445 viewsHatter46

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:02 - Aug 13 by PJH

That's alright then.

Hello Ipswich fans....have to say I've never seen such a meltdown over absolutely nothing at all...well since bbc ' journalist ' karen fazakerly falsely accused Luton fans of racist chants against Accrington players last season ...a claim backed up by her pal Jaqckie Oatley who wasn`t even at the match but at a darts tournament in Denmark ….only to have her claims completely and utterly proven to be lies.

Even if that lot had been chanted...none of it was remotely racist

Get a grip chaps.
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:25 - Aug 13 with 5407 viewsblueconscience

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:23 - Aug 13 by Hatter46

Hello Ipswich fans....have to say I've never seen such a meltdown over absolutely nothing at all...well since bbc ' journalist ' karen fazakerly falsely accused Luton fans of racist chants against Accrington players last season ...a claim backed up by her pal Jaqckie Oatley who wasn`t even at the match but at a darts tournament in Denmark ….only to have her claims completely and utterly proven to be lies.

Even if that lot had been chanted...none of it was remotely racist

Get a grip chaps.

This lot will never get a grip!!!!!
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 22:28]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024