Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist 21:13 - Aug 13 with 48773 viewshatch

Not impressed from our fans.
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:02 - Aug 13 with 4912 viewsSpruceMoose

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:40 - Aug 13 by blueconscience

Just give up Hatter46, arguing with some of the people here is pointless and not worth the time and hassle. These people are never wrong.

Maybe you should feck off if you feel that way? Nobody would miss you, that's for sure.

If that's genuinely how you feel I'm not sure why you stick around. The obvious answer here is that you're here to wind up and provoke people.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:03 - Aug 13 with 4907 viewsBluefish

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:01 - Aug 13 by SomethingBlue

What? I was simply taking against someone who said Boris Johnson was great. As I did in an earlier reply about any Town fans who sang about him. Must be some crossed wires here fella.

Apologies if I have come it at the end of a thread and got it wrong but I portrayed it as you going against a bloke saying the chants were wrong. I did think it was odd to find you so far out on that one.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:04 - Aug 13 with 4898 viewsblueconscience

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:02 - Aug 13 by SpruceMoose

Maybe you should feck off if you feel that way? Nobody would miss you, that's for sure.

If that's genuinely how you feel I'm not sure why you stick around. The obvious answer here is that you're here to wind up and provoke people.

I actually agreed with your post!!

Don’t worry I won’t report abuse, as I don’t take opinions of people here very seriously

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:04 - Aug 13 with 4895 viewsBluefish

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:01 - Aug 13 by Dubtractor

You did say you were having a session tonight yeah?

You've def got the wrong end of the stick here.

I might have had a couple......apology given. From the end of them the thread it looked different
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 23:11]

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:05 - Aug 13 with 4887 viewsSpruceMoose

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:04 - Aug 13 by blueconscience

I actually agreed with your post!!

Don’t worry I won’t report abuse, as I don’t take opinions of people here very seriously

I'm not surprised, seeing as you're having fun being a WUM.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:06 - Aug 13 with 4883 viewsSomethingBlue

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:03 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

Apologies if I have come it at the end of a thread and got it wrong but I portrayed it as you going against a bloke saying the chants were wrong. I did think it was odd to find you so far out on that one.

Yeah you got that totally wrong. Not to worry.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:06 - Aug 13 with 4878 viewsHatter46

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:55 - Aug 13 by Dubtractor

A chap who voted leave, and loves Boris, very clearly wasn't the target of those chants was he?

LUTON as a whole voted to leave the EU , not just me .
Lot of the moslem community did actually, they don`t like being inundated with eastern Europeans or Africans coming in either via the eu or outside it . Isn`t local politics fascinating …

we`ve heard it all before, town full of taliban, town full of mosques, town full of terrorists ( been a few of the 1st and 3rd here actually, and no 2 is accurate ) Not actually racist though

We LAUGH at all of it

Tommy Robinson comes to Luton games...and happily has his picture taken with the few moslem supporters we have . Get your heads round that one if you believe the media / establishment drivel .
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:08 - Aug 13 with 4865 viewsblueconscience

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:05 - Aug 13 by SpruceMoose

I'm not surprised, seeing as you're having fun being a WUM.

Pot, kettle, and Black come to mind young Sprucey Boy.

Do you honestly think people would miss your constant digs at them and their posts.

So, if you are going to take the moral high ground, please at least try to put into practice what you are preaching

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Login to get fewer ads

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:10 - Aug 13 with 4843 viewsSpruceMoose

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:08 - Aug 13 by blueconscience

Pot, kettle, and Black come to mind young Sprucey Boy.

Do you honestly think people would miss your constant digs at them and their posts.

So, if you are going to take the moral high ground, please at least try to put into practice what you are preaching

Ask the forum. Fairly sure I'd have a fair number backing me up.

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:12 - Aug 13 with 4819 viewsSpruceMoose

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:06 - Aug 13 by Hatter46

LUTON as a whole voted to leave the EU , not just me .
Lot of the moslem community did actually, they don`t like being inundated with eastern Europeans or Africans coming in either via the eu or outside it . Isn`t local politics fascinating …

we`ve heard it all before, town full of taliban, town full of mosques, town full of terrorists ( been a few of the 1st and 3rd here actually, and no 2 is accurate ) Not actually racist though

We LAUGH at all of it

Tommy Robinson comes to Luton games...and happily has his picture taken with the few moslem supporters we have . Get your heads round that one if you believe the media / establishment drivel .

Well you can kindly keep that sort of guff in Luton thanks. SYL will never be welcome at Portman Road.

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:12 - Aug 13 with 4813 viewsBluefish

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:06 - Aug 13 by SomethingBlue

Yeah you got that totally wrong. Not to worry.

Just seen his latest post. Bloke is a bellend and you were right.

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:13 - Aug 13 with 4808 viewsBluefish

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:12 - Aug 13 by SpruceMoose

Well you can kindly keep that sort of guff in Luton thanks. SYL will never be welcome at Portman Road.

As I said before Luton fan we were with refuses to hear him called TR and says he brings shame in the name and the town

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:14 - Aug 13 with 4801 viewsblueconscience

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:10 - Aug 13 by SpruceMoose

Ask the forum. Fairly sure I'd have a fair number backing me up.

Hmmmmm, That would be an interesting poll.

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:15 - Aug 13 with 4789 viewsSpruceMoose

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:14 - Aug 13 by blueconscience

Hmmmmm, That would be an interesting poll.

Set it up buddy.

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:16 - Aug 13 with 4781 viewsSpruceMoose

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:13 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

As I said before Luton fan we were with refuses to hear him called TR and says he brings shame in the name and the town

As if trying to claim a London airport wasn't bad enough...

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:16 - Aug 13 with 4776 viewsBluefish

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:15 - Aug 13 by SpruceMoose

Set it up buddy.

Having got one wrong already before i vote in a poll. Who is defending what here?

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:19 - Aug 13 with 4757 viewsSpruceMoose

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:16 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

Having got one wrong already before i vote in a poll. Who is defending what here?

Think it's a Spruce is a cünt who should feck off poll.

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:26 - Aug 13 with 4720 viewsHatter46

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:12 - Aug 13 by SpruceMoose

You`ve got no moslem fans for him to have his pic taken with ?
Bit waycist that innit
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:29 - Aug 13 with 4707 viewsHatter46

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:13 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

Yep, some of our fans don`t like him...some do
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:30 - Aug 13 with 4698 viewsblueconscience

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:19 - Aug 13 by SpruceMoose

Think it's a Spruce is a cünt who should feck off poll.

I am too nice a person to want someone to get banned or leave. If the poll was set up, it would be more along the lines of the below;

“Should SpruceMoose Practice what he preaches?”

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:38 - Aug 13 with 4655 viewsSpruceMoose

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:30 - Aug 13 by blueconscience

I am too nice a person to want someone to get banned or leave. If the poll was set up, it would be more along the lines of the below;

“Should SpruceMoose Practice what he preaches?”

I do. To those who deserve it.

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:40 - Aug 13 with 4641 viewsblueconscience

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:38 - Aug 13 by SpruceMoose

I do. To those who deserve it.

Such a shame, I thought we were making progress when we spoke last week, as you responded nicely to one of my posts.

Never mind, I will only lose 3 nights sleep over this.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 23:46]

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:54 - Aug 13 with 4584 viewsjaykay

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 22:56 - Aug 13 by Hatter46

wrong old chap, I`m sat in my flat approximately 300 yds from The Kenny , if I hang out of my lounge window I can still see the floodlights on , do you want a pic ?

normal away fans come on rival forums before a game to say hello not after.
the pic will be fine

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 00:05 - Aug 14 with 4557 viewsMattinLondon

Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 23:26 - Aug 13 by Hatter46

You`ve got no moslem fans for him to have his pic taken with ?
Bit waycist that innit

This hatter fella is a bit of a tit.
Very EDL chanting tonight, verging on racist on 00:16 - Aug 14 with 4533 viewsArnieM

It wasn’t “ verging in racist” it WAS racist . I’m absolutely gobsmacked that the 4/5 lads weren’t arrested tbh. The police stood right behind them at the back of the stand.

There was NO EXCUSE for this despicable behaviour, and it is not something that Ipswich Town fans are associated with.

Frankly they should be identified and banned!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024