Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... 16:24 - Sep 6 with 7367 viewsmonytowbray

I mean, how out of touch with voters could this be? Everyone's on the brink of uncertainty with Brexit and even most die-hard propaganda-driven Tories have said the last few days in Parliament have been a car crash. So their best response? A really out-of-touch attempt at a meme and news jacking PR campaign...

My Nan could come up with a better meme than this and she doesn't even know what a meme is.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:42 - Sep 6 with 1439 viewsmonytowbray

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:34 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

Yeah, nobody fooks with Rommers and his KFC you Tory b'stards!

My favourite reply was "this looks like the most austerity piece of fried chicken ever".

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:42 - Sep 6 with 1439 viewswkj

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:39 - Sep 6 by J2BLUE

I actually wish the Euro was workable. In theory I actually like the idea. Sadly it won't work.

Its one of those funny things, I think it would have worked better if the UK got rid of the pound stirling and bought in to the Euro (not saying that we should have done that, just a theory)

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:44 - Sep 6 with 1426 viewsDarth_Koont

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:38 - Sep 6 by LankHenners

The way they've structured that sentence and @-ed KFC makes it look like they're a) primarily calling KFC out for some reason and b) think KFC is a literal chicken in itself. Makes 'CorBIN' look like work of unearthly genius.

Meanwhile, James Cleverly continues his campaign to prove that nominative determinism is a load of b0ll0cks:

The right wing again showing their keen sense of humour ...

Pronouns: He/Him

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:45 - Sep 6 with 1412 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:38 - Sep 6 by wkj

So a student house, not dorms?

No it’s literally a family home built a year ago. Loft conversion makes it three bedrooms and two bathrooms.

We’ve offered 6 months rent up front (split between three of us) so the landlord is allowing us to live there assuming everything goes through fine with credit checks (which it will).

Anyway.. the point is there’s a KFC two minutes away which is excellent.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:46 - Sep 6 with 1407 viewsBigManBlue

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:44 - Sep 6 by Darth_Koont

The right wing again showing their keen sense of humour ...

I don't get it. Do you think we can ask him to make it a bit clearer?

Seriously though, I fail to see how this portrays the dignity of a "natural party of government". Right bleeding clowns more like.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:46 - Sep 6 with 1406 viewswkj

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:45 - Sep 6 by The_Romford_Blue

No it’s literally a family home built a year ago. Loft conversion makes it three bedrooms and two bathrooms.

We’ve offered 6 months rent up front (split between three of us) so the landlord is allowing us to live there assuming everything goes through fine with credit checks (which it will).

(That is generally what a student house is, not nit picking)

Crybaby

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:49 - Sep 6 with 1394 viewswkj

I wonder if the Tories were aware KFC made light hearted fun out of Wally from Where's Wally yesterday...

[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 16:49]

Crybaby

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:50 - Sep 6 with 1391 viewsSwansea_Blue

April 19 - ‘Please use this six months extension wisely’ (D. Tusk)

Sept 19 - ‘He’s a chicken, he’s a chicken! Quick, let’s print some stickers and send some chicken to the press’ (Our Government, who expect to be taken seriously on the global stage)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:53 - Sep 6 with 1380 viewseireblue

It is another distraction and misdirection tactic.

Boris, “1 in a million chance of not getting a deal”, has “ample time”, to go off and get that deal.

I am sure the Tory government would want the media to focus away from holding Boris to account.
I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:53 - Sep 6 with 1375 viewsGeoffSentence

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:32 - Sep 6 by Guthrum

As I said before, it's utterly pathetic watching a government helplessly pleading with the Opposition for an election.

Their own fault for passing the FTPA in 2011. I said it was a mistake.

You can blame the Liberal Democrats for that one, it was in their 2010 manifesto and one of the things that they got through as part of the coalition.

It was a reasonable thing to do though, stopping governments from picking and choosing the best time for them to have an election, but I doubt they ever considered a situation like the one we are now in.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:56 - Sep 6 with 1373 viewsMullet

It's even worse than this Brass Eye stuff from Momentum

Both sides are making me think we might be heading for the back of several queues fairly soon.

Even LadBible would see the chicken stunt as beneath them.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 17:35 - Sep 6 with 1312 viewsSpruceMoose

The choice of insult here reveals a great deal about the psychology of Johnson if you ask me.

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-branded-david-cameron-girly-swot-leaked

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 17:43 - Sep 6 with 1301 viewsGuthrum

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:46 - Sep 6 by wkj

I presume he means a communal house, with just the one front door, not a house of multiple occupancy, rented by the room.

The former is, as you say, what student houses used to be, but the environment has changed somewhat. The latter used to be called a bedsit.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 17:45 - Sep 6 with 1300 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:46 - Sep 6 by wkj

Originally all the estate agents were refusing to rent any non-student houses out to students though. This is the only one we found from about 100 houses that were within our budget, had a garden, local, etc

This one is alright though because of the 6-month up front rent offer.

Not that it matters particularly

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 17:47 - Sep 6 with 1292 viewsSpruceMoose

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 17:45 - Sep 6 by The_Romford_Blue

Originally all the estate agents were refusing to rent any non-student houses out to students though. This is the only one we found from about 100 houses that were within our budget, had a garden, local, etc

This one is alright though because of the 6-month up front rent offer.

Not that it matters particularly

Not when you're planning on causing 12 rent months worth of damage in the first couple of weeks ammmiirte!?

Chow mein stain on the carpet? Whoopsie!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 18:51 - Sep 6 with 1256 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:45 - Sep 6 by The_Romford_Blue

Yeah, but is there a KFC anywhere nearby?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 18:59 - Sep 6 with 1252 viewsEwan_Oozami

"Government by meme"

The Tories' new Director of Digital Comms used to work for Buzzfeed and LADBible so I'm exoecting a lot worse in the coming weeks..
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 19:58]

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 19:01 - Sep 6 with 1246 viewswkj

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 18:59 - Sep 6 by Ewan_Oozami

"Government by meme"

The Tories' new Director of Digital Comms used to work for Buzzfeed and LADBible so I'm exoecting a lot worse in the coming weeks..

It's as if buzz feed isn't Liberal at all and just making money off of a young demographic who are... Mby stealing content... Yup, sounds like a tory thing to do

Crybaby

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 19:04 - Sep 6 with 1233 viewssotd78

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:36 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

At this point lets just accept the Euro and fully open borders an be done with it. J2, you'll have to sign up for the European army too. I'm sorry. There's a chef role based in Romania that may interest you.

We had/have a veto. We don't have to sign up to any European Army. That's just another lie

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 19:07 - Sep 6 with 1231 viewsDarth_Koont

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 18:59 - Sep 6 by Ewan_Oozami

"Government by meme"

Well, that sounds utterly Trump-tastic.

If we fall for this then it's our own fault.

Pronouns: He/Him

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 19:11 - Sep 6 with 1216 viewsGlasgowBlue

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:25 - Sep 6 by monytowbray

See also, getting sued by KFC soon likely to add to the list of public money wasted by these clowns.

If KFC did sue then they would sue the Conservative party and not the government, so no public money wasted.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 19:12 - Sep 6 with 1212 viewsSpruceMoose

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 19:04 - Sep 6 by sotd78

We had/have a veto. We don't have to sign up to any European Army. That's just another lie

I'm afraid you're incorrect. J2 is on his way to Bucharest as we speak to serve up omelettes to French troops crying out 'Merde!'

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 19:12 - Sep 6 with 1212 viewswkj

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 19:12 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

I'm afraid you're incorrect. J2 is on his way to Bucharest as we speak to serve up omelettes to French troops crying out 'Merde!'

With cheese and peas one assumes?

Crybaby

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 19:14 - Sep 6 with 1207 viewsSpruceMoose

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 19:12 - Sep 6 by wkj

With cheese and peas one assumes?

He cant make omelettes and stir peas at the same time. We will send Sitters over as his assistant.

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 19:15 - Sep 6 with 1206 viewswkj

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 19:14 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

He cant make omelettes and stir peas at the same time. We will send Sitters over as his assistant.

Thats the kebab sorted too then

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024