Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People 11:32 - Sep 13 with 9293 viewsBrixtonBlue

1. Able-bodied people who get a lift to the first floor. Lazy barstewards. Very often fat, and this is one of the reasons why. You've also slowed down my journey to the 4th floor with your laziness.

2. Slow walkers - particularly those who are slow because they're looking down, tapping away at their phone. Can you not leave that thing alone for 5 minutes while you walk along the street? Sometimes I feel like grabbing it and throwing it on the floor.

3. Cars that are waiting to join a main road... but stick out into it a bit, forcing me to cycle round them (and potentially into traffic). Fookers. Wait until there's a gap.

4. People who send me emails saying they want to "reach out" to me. Are you drowning? If not, fook off.

5. Pedestrians. Especially the ones who can't grasp the concept of a red man. It means don't walk in the road, fookwit.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

People on 12:49 - Sep 13 with 833 viewslowhouseblue

re. 4 'reach out' is in fact a very useful phrase - it allows you to identify those who use it as idiots very efficiently.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

People on 12:49 - Sep 13 with 831 viewsJ2BLUE

See this is the kind of bitter filled hate post I usually get stick for. Feels good doesn't it Dolly? Letting all that venom out.

I've never found you more attractive.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

People on 12:50 - Sep 13 with 830 viewswkj

People on 12:49 - Sep 13 by lowhouseblue

re. 4 'reach out' is in fact a very useful phrase - it allows you to identify those who use it as idiots very efficiently.

Incorrect

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

People on 12:51 - Sep 13 with 816 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 12:47 - Sep 13 by Ryorry

Re 1 - you really don't actually have a clue what you're talking about.

You're being argumentative for the sake of it, and taking things personally (as usual). I thought you had me on ignore anyway?

You KNOW, in MOST cases, if someone walks out of a lift and across the corridor and into the office walking absolutely fine, without so much as a limp, they are almost certainly fine to walk up 5 stairs.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

People on 12:52 - Sep 13 with 807 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 12:49 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

See this is the kind of bitter filled hate post I usually get stick for. Feels good doesn't it Dolly? Letting all that venom out.

I've never found you more attractive.

haha. But while pulling you I have lost several others.

People on 12:53 - Sep 13 with 801 viewsRyorry

People on 12:42 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

Wow, I seem to have upset a few people with my lighthearted thread.

Comments which make ignorant assumptions about the health conditions of people which even consultants are unable to make diagnoses for before internal tests such as colonoscopies, ECG monitoring, MRI scans etc etc are carried out, simply cannot be classified as "lighthearted".

It's bad enough living with such conditions without some people marching out their judgemental ignorant prejudices.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 13:12]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

People on 12:54 - Sep 13 with 793 viewsitfcjoe

People on 12:51 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

You're being argumentative for the sake of it, and taking things personally (as usual). I thought you had me on ignore anyway?

You KNOW, in MOST cases, if someone walks out of a lift and across the corridor and into the office walking absolutely fine, without so much as a limp, they are almost certainly fine to walk up 5 stairs.

I'd give up on this one, even though you are clearly right and everyone knows what you mean

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

People on 12:56 - Sep 13 with 777 viewsRyorry

1. I wasn't referring to myself until my last post, and expressed that simply because you clearly weren't listening to what myself and others had said.

2. I'd also previously told you that I'd taken you off ignore.

Login to get fewer ads

People on 12:58 - Sep 13 with 770 viewsnoggin

Able bodied people who take a lift to the 4th floor and then moan about others using the same lift.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

People on 12:58 - Sep 13 with 769 viewsgiant_stow

Your roasting here is a little harsh - at my local tube, the queue for the lift is full of abled-bodied looking people - they can't all have hidden health complaints. I don;t have to push a pram about any more so it no longer enrages me like it used to, but I hear you.

Mind you, you're completely wrong about cars nudging out in traffic - its often the only way to pull out. If you're on a bike, stop and wait - thats the whole point, silly!
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 12:59]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

People on 12:58 - Sep 13 with 766 viewsjeera

People on 12:39 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

So someone walking absolutely fine out of a lift can't walk up about 5 stairs?!

Some of you are just arguing for the sake of it. In most cases it's laziness.

I often have to take a lift and if someone spoke to me like that I'd likely smack them with the nearest object from the closest shelf.

You are arguing for the sake of it, and as usual are not listening to what people are telling you.

Hopefully this helps.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

People on 13:00 - Sep 13 with 759 viewsJ2BLUE

People on 12:56 - Sep 13 by Ryorry

1. I wasn't referring to myself until my last post, and expressed that simply because you clearly weren't listening to what myself and others had said.

2. I'd also previously told you that I'd taken you off ignore.

I might be wrong, but I think you were trying to say:

Something we increasingly see on disabled toilets as people are very quick to go on the attack.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

People on 13:00 - Sep 13 with 758 viewsKievthegreat

People on 12:49 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

Oh here we go, the hero who never uses lifts and bounds up several flights of stairs wherever he goes. You can go on my hate list as well.

It's perfectly acceptable to get a lift to a fourth floor of a building. For one, it's polite not to turn up to a meeting sweating profusely.

If you sweat profusely after walking up 4 flights if stairs I think you need to get on your bike more. I'm horrendously unfit but I'd never break a sweat walking upstairs.

Also just so we're clear, you hate people that use stairs when there is a lift, but also people who get a lift when there are stairs they could use instead?
People on 13:03 - Sep 13 with 738 viewsRyorry

People on 12:58 - Sep 13 by giant_stow

Your roasting here is a little harsh - at my local tube, the queue for the lift is full of abled-bodied looking people - they can't all have hidden health complaints. I don;t have to push a pram about any more so it no longer enrages me like it used to, but I hear you.

Mind you, you're completely wrong about cars nudging out in traffic - its often the only way to pull out. If you're on a bike, stop and wait - thats the whole point, silly!

I suspect his assessment would be very different if he had non-obvious health problems himself and been on the receiving end of hostility and prejudice as a result in real life.

As I said in a previous post, it's bad enough just having such health problems, without the ignorant judgemental attitudes to cope with to boot.

People on 13:04 - Sep 13 with 724 viewsjeera

People on 12:50 - Sep 13 by wkj

Incorrect

That was a creepy era wasn't it.

I used to like abit of Motown but when you listen back it was all 'little girl this and little girl that'.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

People on 13:10 - Sep 13 with 701 viewsgiant_stow

People on 13:03 - Sep 13 by Ryorry

I suspect his assessment would be very different if he had non-obvious health problems himself and been on the receiving end of hostility and prejudice as a result in real life.

As I said in a previous post, it's bad enough just having such health problems, without the ignorant judgemental attitudes to cope with to boot.

fair enough mrs - a useful reminder to the twtd world

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

People on 13:14 - Sep 13 with 688 viewsAtractorive

People who go on and on about not drinking and cycling for a healthier lifestyle not being able to walk 4 flights of stairs.
People on 13:17 - Sep 13 with 672 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 12:53 - Sep 13 by Ryorry

Comments which make ignorant assumptions about the health conditions of people which even consultants are unable to make diagnoses for before internal tests such as colonoscopies, ECG monitoring, MRI scans etc etc are carried out, simply cannot be classified as "lighthearted".

It's bad enough living with such conditions without some people marching out their judgemental ignorant prejudices.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 13:12]

Again, you're taking things way too personal. I obviously don't mean people with genuine health problems. I changed my OP before I posted to add able-bodied because I knew someone would jump on it. I clearly mean people who are seen to be walking absolutely fine... but I do appreciate that not in 100% of cases will this mean they are fine to take a few stairs.

You have to admit, surely, that in MOST cases it is just laziness?

Can you really not take the OP in the spirit it was intended, whilst knowing by now (I'd hope) that I'm not a vindictive sort who would look to attack people with problems?

I was trying to have a bit of fun (and no, not at yours or anyone else's expense) and you've basically ruined that vibe.

People on 13:18 - Sep 13 with 666 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 12:54 - Sep 13 by itfcjoe

I'd give up on this one, even though you are clearly right and everyone knows what you mean

Yeah, cheers.

People on 13:19 - Sep 13 with 659 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 12:58 - Sep 13 by noggin

Able bodied people who take a lift to the 4th floor and then moan about others using the same lift.

You'd rather I turn up to your important client meeting sweating like a fat boy in a cake shop?

People on 13:22 - Sep 13 with 652 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 12:58 - Sep 13 by giant_stow

You can have an up arrow for the first bit.

But why should I stop and wait if I'm on the main road and therefore have right of way? Sorry, but that's selfish driving. And potentially dangerous. You wait until it's safe to pull out.

People on 13:25 - Sep 13 with 640 viewsDubtractor

People on 13:17 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

Again, you're taking things way too personal. I obviously don't mean people with genuine health problems. I changed my OP before I posted to add able-bodied because I knew someone would jump on it. I clearly mean people who are seen to be walking absolutely fine... but I do appreciate that not in 100% of cases will this mean they are fine to take a few stairs.

You have to admit, surely, that in MOST cases it is just laziness?

Can you really not take the OP in the spirit it was intended, whilst knowing by now (I'd hope) that I'm not a vindictive sort who would look to attack people with problems?

I was trying to have a bit of fun (and no, not at yours or anyone else's expense) and you've basically ruined that vibe.

You're scum. Sub human scum.

What an odd thread.

As an aside, check out the band Dry cleaning. I think you'll like them.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 13:26]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

People on 13:25 - Sep 13 with 632 viewsWeWereZombies

People on 13:19 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

You'd rather I turn up to your important client meeting sweating like a fat boy in a cake shop?

Now you are making assumptions that the only people who go into cake shops are fat boys.

Or that every fat boy will invariably go into a cake shop.

Where are these shops that only sell cake? Don't they usually sell other comestibles?

Also, sexist post, completely ignoring fat girls.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

People on 13:26 - Sep 13 with 633 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 13:00 - Sep 13 by Kievthegreat

If you sweat profusely after walking up 4 flights if stairs I think you need to get on your bike more. I'm horrendously unfit but I'd never break a sweat walking upstairs.

Also just so we're clear, you hate people that use stairs when there is a lift, but also people who get a lift when there are stairs they could use instead?

If you can walk up 4 flights of stairs without sweating you're not a human.

Your second point is disingenuous nonsense. Clearly walking up one flight won't make you sweat much if at all. I was quite clearly talking about people who go one floor in the lift when there's nothing wrong with them.

People on 13:29 - Sep 13 with 620 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 13:14 - Sep 13 by Atractorive

People who go on and on about not drinking and cycling for a healthier lifestyle not being able to walk 4 flights of stairs.

Here's another one. Those wishing to have a pop at ol' Dollers, please form an orderly queue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024