Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People 11:32 - Sep 13 with 9292 viewsBrixtonBlue

1. Able-bodied people who get a lift to the first floor. Lazy barstewards. Very often fat, and this is one of the reasons why. You've also slowed down my journey to the 4th floor with your laziness.

2. Slow walkers - particularly those who are slow because they're looking down, tapping away at their phone. Can you not leave that thing alone for 5 minutes while you walk along the street? Sometimes I feel like grabbing it and throwing it on the floor.

3. Cars that are waiting to join a main road... but stick out into it a bit, forcing me to cycle round them (and potentially into traffic). Fookers. Wait until there's a gap.

4. People who send me emails saying they want to "reach out" to me. Are you drowning? If not, fook off.

5. Pedestrians. Especially the ones who can't grasp the concept of a red man. It means don't walk in the road, fookwit.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

People on 12:14 - Sep 13 with 965 viewsNotMarcusEvans

People on 11:41 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

I'm busy, and important. And usually late.

Here's a tip for ya: leave earlier. That way you won't get so frustrated by people who may have very good reason for wanting to take the lift to the first floor.

Oh, that reminds me:

People who think they can assume someone's health situation just by looking at them. Ignorant tossers.
People on 12:19 - Sep 13 with 947 viewsBlueBadger

People doing that 'hold your phone up to your face' thing when talking on it rather than holding it up to their ear like decent human beings.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 13:38]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

People on 12:23 - Sep 13 with 922 viewswkj

In summary, I think Dolly just said

"We toured London in great random sweeps, Jovvler all the time extemporising on urban alienation in the sexually malfunctioning zeitgeist. "Look," he’d say, "look at them. Dual income, six dildos." And once: "If you’re bored of London, you’re bored of f*cking, and I’m bored of f*cking London because I’m bored of London f*cking."

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

People on 12:23 - Sep 13 with 922 viewsKieran_Knows

6. Those who use the self checkout service for their fortnightly food shop, thus clogging up the area with their trolleys. Idiots, the lot of them.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 12:24]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

People on 12:26 - Sep 13 with 909 viewsNotMarcusEvans

People on 12:23 - Sep 13 by Kieran_Knows

6. Those who use the self checkout service for their fortnightly food shop, thus clogging up the area with their trolleys. Idiots, the lot of them.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 12:24]

"Unexpected tw@ts in the bagging area"

The only time I use them machines is when Im buying stuff I dont want the cashier to see me with. Not gonna put people out of work in favour of metal fcking mickey.
People on 12:26 - Sep 13 with 903 viewswkj

People on 12:26 - Sep 13 by NotMarcusEvans

"Unexpected tw@ts in the bagging area"

The only time I use them machines is when Im buying stuff I dont want the cashier to see me with. Not gonna put people out of work in favour of metal fcking mickey.

What are the self checkouts like in Brazil, the country, not Alan

Crybaby

People on 12:27 - Sep 13 with 895 viewsNotMarcusEvans

People on 12:26 - Sep 13 by wkj

What are the self checkouts like in Brazil, the country, not Alan

The only self checkouts in brazil are them bumbum queen women lookin at there arses in the mirror
People on 12:28 - Sep 13 with 890 viewswkj

People on 12:27 - Sep 13 by NotMarcusEvans

The only self checkouts in brazil are them bumbum queen women lookin at there arses in the mirror

I said Brazil, not Lowestoft

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

People on 12:30 - Sep 13 with 879 viewscleaner

You try and pull your cleaning trolly up one flight of stairs. You are coming across a bit like sounding a bald hipster to me.
People on 12:31 - Sep 13 with 870 viewswkj

People on 12:30 - Sep 13 by cleaner

You try and pull your cleaning trolly up one flight of stairs. You are coming across a bit like sounding a bald hipster to me.

Language isn't your thing is it?

Crybaby

People on 12:31 - Sep 13 with 866 viewsKropotkin123

5. I'm not American, I can work out when to cross the road without the aid of a green or red man.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

People on 12:31 - Sep 13 with 864 viewscleaner

People on 12:31 - Sep 13 by wkj

Language isn't your thing is it?

There is no need for that.
People on 12:35 - Sep 13 with 845 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 11:43 - Sep 13 by Ryorry

1. You don't actually know whether they're able-bodied or not - how would, e.g., a cardiac problem or cancer necessarily be manifest? #HiddenDisabilities

3. Sometimes you'd be stuck till Christmas if you didn't push out a bit for a right turn where you're waiting to join a very busy road across 2 heavy streams of traffic. At the same time, I don't expect people to give way immediately, it's where you've been waiting 5 mins+ that's the problem.

1. As said above, if you see someone walk out of the lift absolutely fine - in most cases they are fine to walk up one flight of stairs. You DO know they're able-bodied if they're walking able-bodied.

3. Tough luck, you wait. You don't just push out into traffic endangering lives!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

People on 12:35 - Sep 13 with 847 viewswkj

People on 12:31 - Sep 13 by cleaner

There is no need for that.

Sorry, I sometimes get carried away, part of being a University Tosser you see.

Crybaby

People on 12:37 - Sep 13 with 837 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 11:44 - Sep 13 by BiGDonnie

Forcing you to go around them and potentially into traffic?

Ermmmmm, no they haven't.

I don't follow. If I have to go out further into the road to go round them, then yes, they have. Unless you expect me to wait even though I have right of way?

Blocking traffic (or making things more hazardous for others) when you can't go anywhere is just selfish.

People on 12:39 - Sep 13 with 824 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 11:46 - Sep 13 by jeera

Then you may be wrong.

Could be heart condition, hernia...

So someone walking absolutely fine out of a lift can't walk up about 5 stairs?!

Some of you are just arguing for the sake of it. In most cases it's laziness.

People on 12:39 - Sep 13 with 822 viewsRyorry

Supposedly professional people who interrupt before you've finished speaking, so end up with the incorrect information about what it is that you want or need, therefore proceed down the wrong channel without letting you get a word in edgeways to correct their erroneous assumptions. Waste of everyone's time including their own. Let people finish speaking & don't cut across them, it'll save time in the end!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

People on 12:41 - Sep 13 with 816 viewsKievthegreat

1. If you're able bodied, why do you need a lift to get to the 4th floor?

2. It's not being slow that bothers me, it's people who are constantly changing speed depending on how focused on their phone they are. Especially when they get a notification and literally stop dead in the middle of the pavement to read it because their brain can't process walking a 2nd reading (or waiting for an appropriate time).

Meh to the rest.
People on 12:42 - Sep 13 with 809 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 12:14 - Sep 13 by NotMarcusEvans

Here's a tip for ya: leave earlier. That way you won't get so frustrated by people who may have very good reason for wanting to take the lift to the first floor.

Oh, that reminds me:

People who think they can assume someone's health situation just by looking at them. Ignorant tossers.

Wow, I seem to have upset a few people with my lighthearted thread.

People on 12:44 - Sep 13 with 805 viewsEwan_Oozami

People on 12:23 - Sep 13 by wkj

In summary, I think Dolly just said

"We toured London in great random sweeps, Jovvler all the time extemporising on urban alienation in the sexually malfunctioning zeitgeist. "Look," he’d say, "look at them. Dual income, six dildos." And once: "If you’re bored of London, you’re bored of f*cking, and I’m bored of f*cking London because I’m bored of London f*cking."

You are Will Self and I claim my £50

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

People on 12:45 - Sep 13 with 802 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 12:30 - Sep 13 by cleaner

I don't mean people with any kind of trolley, or heavy boxes etc. I'd have thought that was obvious.

People on 12:45 - Sep 13 with 802 viewswkj

People on 12:42 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

Wow, I seem to have upset a few people with my lighthearted thread.

Looks like you got what you wanted then innit. Roll on 10 pages ey?

Crybaby

People on 12:47 - Sep 13 with 795 viewsRyorry

People on 12:35 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

1. As said above, if you see someone walk out of the lift absolutely fine - in most cases they are fine to walk up one flight of stairs. You DO know they're able-bodied if they're walking able-bodied.

3. Tough luck, you wait. You don't just push out into traffic endangering lives!

Re 1 - you really don't actually have a clue what you're talking about.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

People on 12:48 - Sep 13 with 791 viewsDurovigutum

People on 11:39 - Sep 13 by artsbossbeard

1. People who start a sentence with "I'm often asked". Never happened.

2. People who go to the gym, stand around the weights with other people standing around weights and then sip a protein shake before going for a sauna.

3. People who STILL drive in the middle lane of a motorway. Normally older drivers with hands at 10 to 2 and concentrating hard.

4. People who do not thank you for holding a door open for them.

5. People who put their bag on the seat next to them on the train then huff and puff when you ask if the seats taken.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 11:41]

A friend got a mouthful from a millennial lady (girl?) for being sexist for holding open a door for her.

I'd have told her to go back through it and then slammed it at her....
People on 12:49 - Sep 13 with 788 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 12:41 - Sep 13 by Kievthegreat

1. If you're able bodied, why do you need a lift to get to the 4th floor?

2. It's not being slow that bothers me, it's people who are constantly changing speed depending on how focused on their phone they are. Especially when they get a notification and literally stop dead in the middle of the pavement to read it because their brain can't process walking a 2nd reading (or waiting for an appropriate time).

Meh to the rest.

Oh here we go, the hero who never uses lifts and bounds up several flights of stairs wherever he goes. You can go on my hate list as well.

It's perfectly acceptable to get a lift to a fourth floor of a building. For one, it's polite not to turn up to a meeting sweating profusely.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024