Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People 11:32 - Sep 13 with 9287 viewsBrixtonBlue

1. Able-bodied people who get a lift to the first floor. Lazy barstewards. Very often fat, and this is one of the reasons why. You've also slowed down my journey to the 4th floor with your laziness.

2. Slow walkers - particularly those who are slow because they're looking down, tapping away at their phone. Can you not leave that thing alone for 5 minutes while you walk along the street? Sometimes I feel like grabbing it and throwing it on the floor.

3. Cars that are waiting to join a main road... but stick out into it a bit, forcing me to cycle round them (and potentially into traffic). Fookers. Wait until there's a gap.

4. People who send me emails saying they want to "reach out" to me. Are you drowning? If not, fook off.

5. Pedestrians. Especially the ones who can't grasp the concept of a red man. It means don't walk in the road, fookwit.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

People on 14:02 - Sep 13 with 1668 viewsSpruceMoose

In other news Benters seems to have been banned again.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

People on 14:03 - Sep 13 with 1650 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 13:57 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

Well, this thread has gone exactly how I expected!

Definitely not how I expected. Think I'd better bow out now. And never post a light-hearted thread again.

And people say they don't want more Corbyn posts...

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

People on 14:03 - Sep 13 with 1648 viewsartsbossbeard

People on 14:02 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

Elder relative Derek?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

People on 14:04 - Sep 13 with 1641 viewsSpruceMoose

People on 14:03 - Sep 13 by artsbossbeard

Elder relative Derek?

God rest his soul. Back to trimming bushes.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

People on 14:04 - Sep 13 with 1636 viewsRyorry

People on 13:59 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

Wow, an up-arrow from Ryorry. So R, my post that wasn't intending to attack people you've taken great offence to, but this one suggesting "sod everyone else" as a legitimate way to drive, you approve of?

Right.

You really do need to re-read GU's post, it contained irony & he was actually talking about consideration for others.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 14:26]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

People on 14:05 - Sep 13 with 1635 viewsSpruceMoose

People on 14:03 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

Definitely not how I expected. Think I'd better bow out now. And never post a light-hearted thread again.

If you'd listed five things you didn't like about Corbyn you might have got a few uppies!

People on 14:07 - Sep 13 with 1630 viewsRyorry

People on 14:02 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

Did Phil take exception to old Del not liking curry?

People on 14:08 - Sep 13 with 1626 viewsSpruceMoose

People on 14:07 - Sep 13 by Ryorry

Did Phil take exception to old Del not liking curry?

Or foreigners.

Login to get fewer ads

People on 14:09 - Sep 13 with 1615 viewsRyorry

People on 14:08 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

Or foreigners.

Ah. Didn't read the rest of that thread, it was making me too hungry!

People on 14:15 - Sep 13 with 1593 viewsJ2BLUE

People on 13:55 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

I thought a) and b) would be obvious - and they should be to anyone with half a brain. Must we really put a disclaimer on everything we post? I credit people with a little more intelligence than that.

On c) you're missing the word MOST (even though it's in capitals letters). It's just a fact that most people who seem to be walking normally are, in actual fact, fine, and don't have hidden illnesses.

I downvoted J2 not for the sticker but for the implication that my good-natured (intended) OP was attacking any of these people.

I was pointing out it could be interpreted that way.

No issue with the downvote.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

People on 14:17 - Sep 13 with 1585 viewsGeoffSentence

People on 13:50 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

Actually Dolly, you have no idea.

All this stuff about whether you can tell if someone is disabled or not is beside the point.

There are able bodied people who do as Dollers said, and they deserve his ire. You just might not be able to tell if they are or are not fit. I don't suppose for a moment that Dolly is advocating a public confrontation with individuals in a lift, just a general grumble at those who are guilty.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

People on 14:19 - Sep 13 with 1575 viewsGeoffSentence

People on 14:03 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

Stick with it Dollers. This is one of your better threads. I think one or two people who come into one of your categories might be smarting a little though.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

People on 14:22 - Sep 13 with 1563 viewsfooters

People on 14:17 - Sep 13 by GeoffSentence

All this stuff about whether you can tell if someone is disabled or not is beside the point.

There are able bodied people who do as Dollers said, and they deserve his ire. You just might not be able to tell if they are or are not fit. I don't suppose for a moment that Dolly is advocating a public confrontation with individuals in a lift, just a general grumble at those who are guilty.

Why does anyone else's fitness bother people, though? Unless you're related or want to bump uglies with them, keep your beak out is my advice.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

People on 14:23 - Sep 13 with 1561 viewsKievthegreat

People on 13:35 - Sep 13 by GeoffSentence

People who assume that people who are sweating are unfit.

I am pretty fit, my fitbit tells me that I am one of the fitter people in my age bracket, though I suppose it could just be flattering me, but by crikey do I work up a sweat quickly.

TBF it was meant as a lighthearted poke. As I said I'm horrendously unfit, I would be gasping for air after running 100m (if I made it that far), but wouldn't break a sweat climbing 4 flights of stairs. My long legs probably doesn't hurt on that front.
People on 14:28 - Sep 13 with 1541 viewsKievthegreat

People on 13:26 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

If you can walk up 4 flights of stairs without sweating you're not a human.

Your second point is disingenuous nonsense. Clearly walking up one flight won't make you sweat much if at all. I was quite clearly talking about people who go one floor in the lift when there's nothing wrong with them.

I'm not sure what sweat has to do with my second point, but you are right, it was a pisstake. You'd just reached a situation where your hatred for a person depended on what floor they took which method of travel to. It was just a joke.
People on 14:29 - Sep 13 with 1537 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 14:17 - Sep 13 by GeoffSentence

Quite. I thought this was obvious, but hey ho.

People on 14:33 - Sep 13 with 1518 viewsOldsmoker

When the revolution comes I think Brixton Blue will have me first against the wall.
I don't do 4 though.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

People on 15:46 - Sep 13 with 1459 viewswkj

I am surprised Grandad Del hasn't had anything to say on this matter yet.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

People on 16:57 - Sep 13 with 1419 viewsWeWereZombies

People on 13:54 - Sep 13 by Ryorry

Do you have a moustache or beard?

Men who are too lazy to shave (except in Mo-vember, obvs) and expect people to hug their bristly stale soup ...

I am not even bothering to downvote this, any doubts you had established in my mind about Dolly's point one have just dissipated and I am now in favour of capital punishment for anyone who travels just one floor in a lift unless they are in a wheelchair

and a total body plastercast

and have died and been brought back at least three times

providing they have a decent beard.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

People on 17:00 - Sep 13 with 1416 viewsnoggin

People on 13:19 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

You'd rather I turn up to your important client meeting sweating like a fat boy in a cake shop?

If you cut down on the pies and took the stairs every day, you wouldn't be sweating after 4 floors.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

People on 17:02 - Sep 13 with 1412 viewsWeWereZombies

People on 17:00 - Sep 13 by noggin

If you cut down on the pies and took the stairs every day, you wouldn't be sweating after 4 floors.

Those pies provide the extra energy he needs for cycling round all the pulling out a bit cars...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

People on 17:06 - Sep 13 with 1409 viewsLevelTheLand

People on 13:26 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

If you can walk up 4 flights of stairs without sweating you're not a human.

Your second point is disingenuous nonsense. Clearly walking up one flight won't make you sweat much if at all. I was quite clearly talking about people who go one floor in the lift when there's nothing wrong with them.

Using your own argument of one flight of stairs being about 5 steps, 4 flights would only be about 20 steps. That’s hardly Everest.

Just sayin’...
People on 17:15 - Sep 13 with 1398 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 17:06 - Sep 13 by LevelTheLand

Using your own argument of one flight of stairs being about 5 steps, 4 flights would only be about 20 steps. That’s hardly Everest.

Just sayin’...

People on 17:15 - Sep 13 with 1395 viewswkj

People on 17:15 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

No need for that is there, don't be mean

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

People on 17:16 - Sep 13 with 1391 viewsJ2BLUE

People on 17:15 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

Hi

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024