Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. 07:10 - Sep 17 with 3322 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Openly winding the Leeds fans up and trying to cause them to react. Can imagine the rest of the stewards were far from impressed.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 07:37 - Sep 17 with 3228 viewsMetal_Hacker

As I now reside in Yorkshire and have done so for the past 6 years , I'd suggest that pretty much standard behavior when it comes to football up here

Poll: If it were one or the other

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 07:38 - Sep 17 with 3210 viewswkj

Hopefully not, would be a melty thing to do. Proper warning will do

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 08:13 - Sep 17 with 3097 viewshomer_123

Isn't it great to see such young kids being shown what football is all about - and joining in as well.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 08:23 - Sep 17 with 3066 viewsPippin1970

Says a lot about how someone is in the outside world too. If they out to smash living daylights out of them probably like that in most situations. I personally wouldn't react to it if I was a fan .
I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 09:23 - Sep 17 with 2897 viewsonlymehere

I agree he should of been sacked inciting the crowd must be a football offence.
There could of been a riot due to his actions and innocent people could of been involved and hurt.
I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 09:27 - Sep 17 with 2889 viewsitfcjoe

He has to be sacked, I can't imagine any of his colleagues want to work slongside him after that as he was putting them in danger

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 09:29 - Sep 17 with 2887 viewsHeathlander

It's hilarious how grown men get so upset about something so trivial. He's just winding them up a little bit. they spend all game shouting abuse at people and then their feelings get hurt by something like that. Pathetic.
I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 09:33 - Sep 17 with 2862 viewswkj

Nice to see that ITFC Steward found work in the Championship again

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 09:41 - Sep 17 with 2840 viewsbrazil1982

Leeds fans getting upset lol
I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 09:42 - Sep 17 with 2837 viewschicoazul

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 07:37 - Sep 17 by Metal_Hacker

As I now reside in Yorkshire and have done so for the past 6 years , I'd suggest that pretty much standard behavior when it comes to football up here

It's standard behaviour for Yorkshiremen full stop.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 09:47 - Sep 17 with 2814 viewsBlueBadger

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 09:29 - Sep 17 by Heathlander

It's hilarious how grown men get so upset about something so trivial. He's just winding them up a little bit. they spend all game shouting abuse at people and then their feelings get hurt by something like that. Pathetic.

Heathy, this is serious stuff on a level with football managers swearing at football matches.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2019 10:37]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 09:58 - Sep 17 with 2790 viewsSitfcB

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 09:29 - Sep 17 by Heathlander

The video Rommy posted was after this I reckon....

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 10:01 - Sep 17 with 2775 viewsSitfcB

The blue coated ones are probably not ‘Barnsley stewards’ per se, recruited third party I imagine, not like our stewards who are actually stewards.

This are just people with an SIA licence.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 10:05 - Sep 17 with 2742 viewsMeadowlark

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 09:23 - Sep 17 by onlymehere

I agree he should of been sacked inciting the crowd must be a football offence.
There could of been a riot due to his actions and innocent people could of been involved and hurt.

should have
should have
could have
I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 10:21 - Sep 17 with 2713 viewsSwansea_Blue

Doesn't take much to trigger them does it!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 10:27 - Sep 17 with 2692 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

It's pretty funny tbf

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 11:33 - Sep 17 with 2580 viewsFifeITFC

Apparently the steward "assaulted" a Leeds fan celebrating a goal, which the 2nd video on this thread backs up. Then he's returned when the first video happens.

Not sure what the fan allegedly did, but the steward certainly seem to make a beeline for the fan that seemed a bit OTT especially as he was the only steward doing it (not to mention a brave move diving into a group of football supporters like that).

But certainly the steward hasn't covered himself in glory and needs to look for a new career as a Traffic Warden.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 11:43 - Sep 17 with 2552 viewsSE1blue

Saddest thing about this footage is the number of empty seats in that stand to the right, for a derby match.

Have Barnsley fans given up?

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 11:58 - Sep 17 with 2509 viewsSikamikanico

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 09:33 - Sep 17 by wkj

Nice to see that ITFC Steward found work in the Championship again

This would never have happened if Yorkshire had proper puddings rather than lumps of batter
I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 12:13 - Sep 17 with 2465 viewsFifeITFC

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 11:43 - Sep 17 by SE1blue

Saddest thing about this footage is the number of empty seats in that stand to the right, for a derby match.

Have Barnsley fans given up?

That's the old main stand and I believe that section is intentionally not sold for most games.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 12:14 - Sep 17 with 2454 viewsMetal_Hacker

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 09:42 - Sep 17 by chicoazul

It's standard behaviour for Yorkshiremen full stop.

I might introduce you to my two brother in laws. They’d appreciate that juvenile comment

Poll: If it were one or the other

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 12:14 - Sep 17 with 2452 viewsPhilTWTD

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 12:13 - Sep 17 by FifeITFC

That's the old main stand and I believe that section is intentionally not sold for most games.

Yes, is always empty when we're there, press section is in the middle and walk through an empty stand to get there.
I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 14:41 - Sep 17 with 2164 viewsHalf_Idiot

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 07:37 - Sep 17 by Metal_Hacker

I've lived in Sheffield 8 years now. The football fans are incredibly passionate, yet utterly stupid at times.
I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 14:44 - Sep 17 with 2158 viewsSpruceMoose

#McCarthy

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 14:45 - Sep 17 with 2156 viewswkj

I wonder if the Barnsley Steward got sacked for this.. on 14:41 - Sep 17 by Half_Idiot

I've lived in Sheffield 8 years now. The football fans are incredibly passionate, yet utterly stupid at times.

I want to link the Brighton Banner here to highlight the savants amongst our fans, but I don't really thing I need to given most people probably thought about that when reading your reply.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024