Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit 22:30 - Dec 12 with 5363 viewsLord_Lucan

then you would have to concede that any 2nd referendum right now would result in a bigger leave vote - and I don't think it would

The problem is Corbyn and his buddies.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 22:54 - Dec 12 with 1655 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 22:46 - Dec 12 by Kievthegreat

The problem is Corbyn.

Remain IS still ahead in the polls.

Conservatives+Brexit party will most likely receive a minority of votes.

It's almost like democracy is an illusion!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 22:56 - Dec 12 with 1645 viewsBent_double

The Tories have made gains in leave areas, and the Brexit Partys share of the vote in a few key areas they have shown so far is up to - surely that points to it all being about Brexit?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 22:56 - Dec 12 with 1638 viewslowhouseblue

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 22:53 - Dec 12 by GlasgowBlue

Jon Ashworth said it when he didn't realise he was being recorded. If he and other moderates had bigger balls and had said it a year ago then we would be talking about a different result tonight.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 22:57]

corbynistas have been told that they must blame this result solely on brexit. apparently they were massively popular on everything except brexit. corbyn was massively popular and they would have got away with it if it was for that damn brexit.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 22:59 - Dec 12 with 1624 viewsGlasgowBlue

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 22:56 - Dec 12 by lowhouseblue

corbynistas have been told that they must blame this result solely on brexit. apparently they were massively popular on everything except brexit. corbyn was massively popular and they would have got away with it if it was for that damn brexit.

The electorate are not worthy of Jeremy Corbyn.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:00 - Dec 12 with 1618 viewslowhouseblue

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 22:59 - Dec 12 by GlasgowBlue

The electorate are not worthy of Jeremy Corbyn.

i do feel that the voters have let him down.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:01 - Dec 12 with 1619 viewsTrequartista

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 22:32 - Dec 12 by sparks

Quite right. A decent labour candidate would have walked this.

But the hard left have potentially wrecked this country with their ideological dogmatism.

Which Brexit position would this decent labour leader have taken to have walked this election?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:01 - Dec 12 with 1614 viewsbluefunk

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:00 - Dec 12 by lowhouseblue

i do feel that the voters have let him down.

They’re all thick, haven’t you been paying attention.
If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:03 - Dec 12 with 1599 viewsvapour_trail

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:01 - Dec 12 by bluefunk

They’re all thick, haven’t you been paying attention.

Is that a Stanley Johnson quote?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:05 - Dec 12 with 1580 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don’t think that’s a given. Corbyn was the leader last time remember and nothing has changed with him since then. The Tory propaganda machine has ramped up substantially though.

He’s a problem obviously, but a lot of people have also been duped.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:05 - Dec 12 with 1580 viewspointofblue

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 22:45 - Dec 12 by Trequartista

Yes agreed, but the ones in the North and Midlands are in Labour strongholds which would never go blue in a non-Brexit world.

Corbyn will get all the blame for this, and presumably will resign, but he was snookered basically. I don't see a successful Brexit position he could take.

And if/when he does go it will be civil war in the Labour party.

A revised deal without a referendum may have kept Labour supporters onside. He tried to walk down the middle of the road and seemingly got run over.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:06 - Dec 12 with 1571 viewsGlasgowBlue

Spot on from Armando Iannucci

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:09 - Dec 12 with 1556 viewsPinewoodblue

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 22:56 - Dec 12 by lowhouseblue

Labour failed to grasp the fact that membership of the Labour Party is not representative of the traditional labour voter.

Corbyn may not be my cup of tea, but to be fair to him he did his best. Thinking of where the Labour Party goes from here it might be best if JC stays at least until the spring.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:14 - Dec 12 with 1540 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 22:52 - Dec 12 by Lord_Lucan

See - you're doing it as well. There are nowt so blind that cannot see.

I am a remainer and I couldn't vote for the Tories today despite the fact that I have man love for Boris.

But even as a remainer I can appreciate that there are some benefits of leaving The EU and I think it is quite right that people can exercise their right to say that they support Brexit without being called a racist.

You are a very immature man.

Cracking post that LL

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:16 - Dec 12 with 1533 viewsmonytowbray

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 22:52 - Dec 12 by Lord_Lucan

See - you're doing it as well. There are nowt so blind that cannot see.

I am a remainer and I couldn't vote for the Tories today despite the fact that I have man love for Boris.

But even as a remainer I can appreciate that there are some benefits of leaving The EU and I think it is quite right that people can exercise their right to say that they support Brexit without being called a racist.

You are a very immature man.

Sorry but if you love Johnson with track record and blatant lying obvious to all then you are in the wrong shoes to call anyone immature.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:17 - Dec 12 with 1521 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:09 - Dec 12 by Pinewoodblue

Labour failed to grasp the fact that membership of the Labour Party is not representative of the traditional labour voter.

Corbyn may not be my cup of tea, but to be fair to him he did his best. Thinking of where the Labour Party goes from here it might be best if JC stays at least until the spring.

I think they did when they chose their leader, yeah. Maybe not the traditional voter, but certainly they didn’t consider the more moderate or floating voters, those that they need to win over to secure a majority.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:18 - Dec 12 with 1510 viewsmonytowbray

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:14 - Dec 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Cracking post that LL

You w@nk over anything that has a pop at me so I wouldn’t get too excited.

TWTD never forgets…

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:18 - Dec 12 with 1508 viewssparks

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:09 - Dec 12 by Pinewoodblue

he helped cause this by his position on Brexit. Had he actually campaigned for his party's official position, on the original referendum, Brexit would probably not even be an issue. He only needed to take a couple of percent of labour voters with him on remain.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:22 - Dec 12 with 1480 viewsLord_Lucan

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:16 - Dec 12 by monytowbray

Sorry but if you love Johnson with track record and blatant lying obvious to all then you are in the wrong shoes to call anyone immature.

Sometimes you should look into things more deeply and not just accept half baked things that you want to believe is true.

Don't wear your rosette so close to your chest that you stab yourself.

Lucan Top Tip - wash your own brains.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:23 - Dec 12 with 1475 viewsmonytowbray

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:18 - Dec 12 by sparks

he helped cause this by his position on Brexit. Had he actually campaigned for his party's official position, on the original referendum, Brexit would probably not even be an issue. He only needed to take a couple of percent of labour voters with him on remain.

How many leave voters voted Labour in the last election though? None of them liked or trusted him then, the press has a field day when May called the snap - “Crush the Saboteurs” I believe was the headline.

I honestly think much of it comes down to the fact politics has become about liking narssisists who pretend they’re loveable and relatable buffoons. Trump, Boris, Farage, the list goes on. No one with the track record of Boris before, let alone after, should have been welcome anywhere near politics.

TWTD never forgets…

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:24 - Dec 12 with 1464 viewsNewcyBlue

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:16 - Dec 12 by monytowbray

You can appreciate someone’s persona without agreeing with what they stand for.

BoJo and like aren’t my cup of tea, but I don’t think worse of Lucan for liking him.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:25 - Dec 12 with 1455 viewsmonytowbray

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:22 - Dec 12 by Lord_Lucan

Sometimes you should look into things more deeply and not just accept half baked things that you want to believe is true.

Don't wear your rosette so close to your chest that you stab yourself.

Lucan Top Tip - wash your own brains.

I’m a floating voter, always have been.

I try to have faith in humanity, if that’s a crime, shoot me.

And as someone who has had meltdowns over simply being told eating animals may be bad telling me about half baked truths may be a bit deep. I know you often get a free pass here for hypocrisy though so telling you won’t make a difference.

TWTD never forgets…

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:26 - Dec 12 with 1451 viewsmonytowbray

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:24 - Dec 12 by NewcyBlue

You can appreciate someone’s persona without agreeing with what they stand for.

BoJo and like aren’t my cup of tea, but I don’t think worse of Lucan for liking him.

As I said, free pass.

TWTD never forgets…

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:27 - Dec 12 with 1441 viewssparks

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:25 - Dec 12 by monytowbray

I’m a floating voter, always have been.

I try to have faith in humanity, if that’s a crime, shoot me.

And as someone who has had meltdowns over simply being told eating animals may be bad telling me about half baked truths may be a bit deep. I know you often get a free pass here for hypocrisy though so telling you won’t make a difference.

Floating- my arse.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:29 - Dec 12 with 1419 viewsmonytowbray

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:27 - Dec 12 by sparks

Floating- my arse.

Lib Dem, Green, Labour, Labour. If Corbyn got in and didn’t deliver or betrayed his policies I’d go elsewhere.

So are you going to admit you’re wrong and apologise?

TWTD never forgets…

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:31 - Dec 12 with 1409 viewsNewcyBlue

If you think the potential landslide is down to Brexit on 23:26 - Dec 12 by monytowbray

As I said, free pass.

Free pass? No mate.

I think you’re too angered by the result here. Which I agree is a piss poor.

Lucan isn’t showing any kinds of hypocrisy. He’s just said he likes the bloke.

I see Newcastle Central has held firm as Labour.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024