Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So... 5G masts and corona virus 08:41 - Apr 6 with 5218 viewssparks

Anyone on here prepared to admit that they have a sneaking suspicion, or belief that there is a connection? No smoke without fire perhaps? I am intrigued to see if we have any proponents of this particular conspiracy in our midst.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 08:50 - Apr 6 with 3424 viewscooperd5

Nope, it's absolute mumbo-jumbo
So... 5G masts and corona virus on 08:56 - Apr 6 with 3405 viewsTIB

On the Joe Rogan experience they were discussing how China has lost 20+ million user subscription since it was implemented, many possible reasons for this, one being people there linking the virus to 5G.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:19 - Apr 6 with 3345 viewsbournemouthblue

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 08:56 - Apr 6 by TIB

On the Joe Rogan experience they were discussing how China has lost 20+ million user subscription since it was implemented, many possible reasons for this, one being people there linking the virus to 5G.

The cynic in me wonders if this conspiracy has been encouraged particularly to cause problems for Chinese Huawei

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:23 - Apr 6 with 3326 viewsStokieBlue

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:19 - Apr 6 by bournemouthblue

The cynic in me wonders if this conspiracy has been encouraged particularly to cause problems for Chinese Huawei

That's just another conspiracy theory.

It's not been encouraged, it's been cited as nonsense many times. If 5G caused issues it wouldn't only be for Huawei given the issues would be with the technology in general.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:29 - Apr 6 with 3298 viewsbournemouthblue

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:23 - Apr 6 by StokieBlue

That's just another conspiracy theory.

It's not been encouraged, it's been cited as nonsense many times. If 5G caused issues it wouldn't only be for Huawei given the issues would be with the technology in general.

SB

We all know it's nonsense but there has certainly been an attempt from some governments to try and use the Corona Crisis to move trade away from China

We live in a time of non-linear war, nothing is as it seems in these modern times

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:40 - Apr 6 with 3260 viewsStokieBlue

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:29 - Apr 6 by bournemouthblue

We all know it's nonsense but there has certainly been an attempt from some governments to try and use the Corona Crisis to move trade away from China

We live in a time of non-linear war, nothing is as it seems in these modern times

That is a different subject though.

That is based upon the now proven conclusion that having all your supply chains coming from a single source is a very bad idea as is having no domestic industry of your own for most things (no matter how small).

"nothing is as it seems in these modern times"

Now that's some excellent tinfoil hattery right there. Well played.

SB

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:43 - Apr 6 with 3244 viewsWD19

If you can just find some way of weaving the PM into the conspiracy I am sure we have a few on here that would happily buy into it all.
So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:46 - Apr 6 with 3235 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don't even understand how such madness came about. It's almost like someone took two random things and just stuck them together. Really weird.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:55 - Apr 6 with 3203 viewsBent_double

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:46 - Apr 6 by BrixtonBlue

I don't even understand how such madness came about. It's almost like someone took two random things and just stuck them together. Really weird.

It's almost like there are a lot of stupid people around with too much time on their hands, and access to the internet.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:56 - Apr 6 with 3203 viewsBLUEBEAT

Am sceptical but have an interesting 5G story....

A friend used to work at ARM Cambridge, the massive microchip tech firm (if you have a mobile phone, the processor probably originated from ARM). Anyway, he was a project manager for a 5G testing team and there are several of their 5G test masts in Cambs/Beds. Whenever the masts were turned on, he would get a strong metallic taste in his mouth when within 5-10 metres. When he got to within 1-2 metres, he would come over extremely nauseous and lose elements of basic motor skills. This wasn’t just him, but other members of his team too (not all members, interestingly. 3 of 7). When they kept trying to raise the issue, they were taken off the 5G team and 2 years later, no longer at the company.

Poll: W or W

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:56 - Apr 6 with 3199 viewsmonytowbray

https://www.indy100.com/article/bizarre-correlations-that-will-leave-you-wishing

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 10:02 - Apr 6 with 3161 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:56 - Apr 6 by monytowbray

https://www.indy100.com/article/bizarre-correlations-that-will-leave-you-wishing

Big fan of the Global Warming/Pirate Shortage one. And to think those XR losers are trying to get people to cut down on travel etc when they should be hoisting a Jolly Roger and prowling the seas

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 10:08 - Apr 6 with 3134 viewsmonytowbray

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 10:02 - Apr 6 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Big fan of the Global Warming/Pirate Shortage one. And to think those XR losers are trying to get people to cut down on travel etc when they should be hoisting a Jolly Roger and prowling the seas

Pirates had old old wooden ships. So makes sense.

Global warming is more scary than every other threat to the planet, and ironically the conspiracy theorists think it's a lie. Amazes me no one else seems bothered by it because it F*CKING TERRIFIES me. More than this virus or the economy falling apart. The world Interstellar is set in with food shortages and extreme weather? Yep, that's gonna come if we don't sort it out.

Here's a sobering read: https://www.unenvironment.org/explore-topics/climate-change/facts-about-climate-

Gonna be a weird world when everyone looks back at those unwashed hippies who blocked off some London roads in 2019 and say "Oh, they were right and we demonised them".

Eat less meat and drive your car less.

TWTD never forgets…

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 10:11 - Apr 6 with 3132 viewsfooters

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:56 - Apr 6 by monytowbray

I take issue with the margarine one. Butter =/= margarine ffs.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 10:15 - Apr 6 with 3112 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 10:08 - Apr 6 by monytowbray

Pirates had old old wooden ships. So makes sense.

Global warming is more scary than every other threat to the planet, and ironically the conspiracy theorists think it's a lie. Amazes me no one else seems bothered by it because it F*CKING TERRIFIES me. More than this virus or the economy falling apart. The world Interstellar is set in with food shortages and extreme weather? Yep, that's gonna come if we don't sort it out.

Here's a sobering read: https://www.unenvironment.org/explore-topics/climate-change/facts-about-climate-

Gonna be a weird world when everyone looks back at those unwashed hippies who blocked off some London roads in 2019 and say "Oh, they were right and we demonised them".

Eat less meat and drive your car less.

I would be surprised if the affiliates were concerned at the lack of an old old wooden ship

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 10:23 - Apr 6 with 3080 viewsmonytowbray

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 10:15 - Apr 6 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I would be surprised if the affiliates were concerned at the lack of an old old wooden ship

Go back to your home on Whore Island.

TWTD never forgets…

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 10:32 - Apr 6 with 3064 viewsStokieBlue

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:56 - Apr 6 by BLUEBEAT

Am sceptical but have an interesting 5G story....

A friend used to work at ARM Cambridge, the massive microchip tech firm (if you have a mobile phone, the processor probably originated from ARM). Anyway, he was a project manager for a 5G testing team and there are several of their 5G test masts in Cambs/Beds. Whenever the masts were turned on, he would get a strong metallic taste in his mouth when within 5-10 metres. When he got to within 1-2 metres, he would come over extremely nauseous and lose elements of basic motor skills. This wasn’t just him, but other members of his team too (not all members, interestingly. 3 of 7). When they kept trying to raise the issue, they were taken off the 5G team and 2 years later, no longer at the company.

It's non-ionising radiation, like 4G but shifted up the frequency spectrum.

It's can't do what your friend has attributed to it. He should have had the same effects with 4G towers if that were the case.

I do understand that anecdotal evidence like this can be persuasive though.

SB

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 11:23 - Apr 6 with 2988 viewsBrixtonBlue

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 10:32 - Apr 6 by StokieBlue

It's can't do what your friend has attributed to it. He should have had the same effects with 4G towers if that were the case.

SB

Apologies to bluebeat but it sounds to me like when you hear a ghost story. It's never the person themselves who saw it, it's always a friend.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 11:33 - Apr 6 with 2960 viewssparks

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 11:23 - Apr 6 by BrixtonBlue

Apologies to bluebeat but it sounds to me like when you hear a ghost story. It's never the person themselves who saw it, it's always a friend.

And usually it turns out to be a friend of a friend if you press them on it...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 11:52 - Apr 6 with 2913 viewsmrshallisfit

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 10:23 - Apr 6 by monytowbray

Go back to your home on Whore Island.

Mmmmmmm.....Whore Island.
So... 5G masts and corona virus on 12:07 - Apr 6 with 2888 viewsBLUEBEAT

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 11:33 - Apr 6 by sparks

And usually it turns out to be a friend of a friend if you press them on it...

It’s a direct friend. Town fan too. Will ask if he posts here as he’s happy to tell the story to anyone who’s interested.

Poll: W or W

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 12:56 - Apr 6 with 2801 viewsEireannach_gorm

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 10:32 - Apr 6 by StokieBlue

SB

Not necessarily that clear cut and maybe the friend would have been affected by 4G towers if he had got close as well.

https://www.intechopen.com/books/current-understanding-of-apoptosis-programmed-c

I'm not sure why Chernobyl is mentioned in this article as this would be ionising radiation which is a well known hazard but the jury is still out on non-ionising radiation. Also the individual sensitivity/effect to electromagnetic radiation and the energy levels are not sufficiently studied.
So... 5G masts and corona virus on 13:10 - Apr 6 with 2753 viewssparks

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 12:56 - Apr 6 by Eireannach_gorm

Not necessarily that clear cut and maybe the friend would have been affected by 4G towers if he had got close as well.

https://www.intechopen.com/books/current-understanding-of-apoptosis-programmed-c

I'm not sure why Chernobyl is mentioned in this article as this would be ionising radiation which is a well known hazard but the jury is still out on non-ionising radiation. Also the individual sensitivity/effect to electromagnetic radiation and the energy levels are not sufficiently studied.

Worth noting the reputation of "Intech Open" in scientific communites and how they do business....

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 13:13 - Apr 6 with 2734 viewstextbackup

I mean its absolute total horsesht, so no, I havent

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 13:15 - Apr 6 with 2725 viewsDarth_Koont

So... 5G masts and corona virus on 09:29 - Apr 6 by bournemouthblue

It's a good time to watch HyperNormalisation again.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024