Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game 16:40 - Sep 13 with 57827 viewscarlisleaway

Yes BLM but come on this was months ago
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 15:02 - Sep 15 with 4333 viewsjaseitfc2015

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 15:01 - Sep 15 by Herbivore

I'm doing fine thanks mate, hope you are too. Just disappointed you feel that particular post and poster is representative of the board as he really isn't.

Don't worry too much about it
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 15:13 - Sep 15 with 4310 viewsSwailsey

[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 15:14]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 15:16 - Sep 15 with 4296 viewsDubtractor

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 15:13 - Sep 15 by Swailsey

[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 15:14]

There are at least 3 people who have voted for both sides.

Fat fingered types I'm guessing.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 15:30 - Sep 15 with 4256 viewsjaseitfc2015

Is it the most unpopular post ever ?
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:02 - Sep 15 with 4202 viewsNewcyBlue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 14:25 - Sep 15 by Herbivore

Not sure how it "sums this board up" when it was one person, a known contrarian, who claimed the term mixed race was utterly offensive and pretty much everyone else on the thread has since called him out for talking b0llocks. It's notable the one person who made the claim has now disappeared rather than trying to defend his position.

Someone did that?!?

I’ll tell MrsN that she shouldn’t be referring to herself as Mixed Race. She might upset some white men.

Who did this?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:06 - Sep 15 with 4192 viewsHerbivore

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 13:14 - Sep 14 by GaryCooper

Have you no comprehension how utterly offensive the term 'mixed race' is?

This is the one, Newcy. He mysteriously disappeared when asked to justify the claim, with several others pointing out that for many people with mixed heritage, mixed race is either their preferred term or one they find to be perfectly acceptable.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:29 - Sep 15 with 4160 viewsWallingford_Boy

Keno has UP voted this?!

I know he is of a certain age, but seriously?!

Unless his pressed the wrong button, dithery old fool..

RIP Sir Bobby

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:37 - Sep 15 with 4146 viewsJ2BLUE

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:29 - Sep 15 by Wallingford_Boy

Keno has UP voted this?!

His up vote was accidental.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:45 - Sep 15 with 4122 viewsvapour_trail

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:29 - Sep 15 by Wallingford_Boy

Keno has UP voted this?!

Keno is a massive racist, everyone knows that.

He is the founder member of the Eire branch of Britain First.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:57 - Sep 15 with 4086 viewsDubtractor

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:45 - Sep 15 by vapour_trail

Instantly makes me think of this.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:01 - Sep 15 with 4081 viewsNewcyBlue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:06 - Sep 15 by Herbivore

This is the one, Newcy. He mysteriously disappeared when asked to justify the claim, with several others pointing out that for many people with mixed heritage, mixed race is either their preferred term or one they find to be perfectly acceptable.

Incredible. Utterly incredible. Words fail me.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:05 - Sep 15 with 4072 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 15:30 - Sep 15 by jaseitfc2015

Is it the most unpopular post ever ?

Now 100 downvotes ... but 13 upvotes.

13% of those who have voted at this moment in time believe "it was months ago and should all be forgotten now".

This is the reason why it must continue until racists stop being racist.

EDIT: Bad Maths ... that's not 13% is it? It is still 13 too many individuals, though.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 17:06]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:11 - Sep 15 with 4049 viewsEwan_Oozami

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:05 - Sep 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

13% of those who have voted at this moment in time believe "it was months ago and should all be forgotten now".

EDIT: Bad Maths ... that's not 13% is it? It is still 13 too many individuals, though.

Some of those upvotes were due to fat fingers on small phones definitely....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:14 - Sep 15 with 4034 viewsnoggin

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:45 - Sep 15 by vapour_trail

That made me chuckle.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:17 - Sep 15 with 4022 viewsHerbivore

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:11 - Sep 15 by Ewan_Oozami

The rest were down to small penises on inadequate men presumably.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:18 - Sep 15 with 4017 viewsEwan_Oozami

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:17 - Sep 15 by Herbivore

All Penises Matter (apparently)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:26 - Sep 15 with 4006 viewsjaykay

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:11 - Sep 15 by Ewan_Oozami

and i am sorry to say, it only cancels their votes. so really they should be 3 less uppies

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:54 - Sep 15 with 3976 viewsRyorry

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 14:37 - Sep 15 by Dubtractor

The facebook comments are a car crash tbf and there are loads of so called ITFC fans coming out with ignorant bullsh1t.

Ah, right, had missed the bit about the Fb comments I'm afraid, but thanks for the info (don't think I'll go looking for em tho).
[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 17:55]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:19 - Sep 15 with 3949 viewsSwansea_Blue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:01 - Sep 15 by NewcyBlue

Incredible. Utterly incredible. Words fail me.

That's a first

I'm just a little bit perplexed about why anyone would challenge what BLM stand for. There's a fan site down here for the Swans that seems to be dominated by people trying to undermine BLM at every opportunity (and denying that racism even exists). What I've seen here isn't as openly aggressive, but it's still a worry.

Maybe I'm missing something. Do BLM have issues within their leadership/movement? That might explain some of the feeling against them. But does that really matter? Racism is clearly an ongoing problem when it shouldn't be - you have to break eggs to make an omelette, and ending racism would be one huge, feck off omelette to make. The movement is a lot bigger than the core BLM hierarchy in any case. We are all BLM (or should be).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:41 - Sep 15 with 3934 viewsRadlett_blue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:19 - Sep 15 by Swansea_Blue

That's a first

I'm just a little bit perplexed about why anyone would challenge what BLM stand for. There's a fan site down here for the Swans that seems to be dominated by people trying to undermine BLM at every opportunity (and denying that racism even exists). What I've seen here isn't as openly aggressive, but it's still a worry.

Maybe I'm missing something. Do BLM have issues within their leadership/movement? That might explain some of the feeling against them. But does that really matter? Racism is clearly an ongoing problem when it shouldn't be - you have to break eggs to make an omelette, and ending racism would be one huge, feck off omelette to make. The movement is a lot bigger than the core BLM hierarchy in any case. We are all BLM (or should be).

Black Lives Matter is a very good slogan & a statement with which most sane people would agree. However, supporting the BLM movement is something very different & I wonder how many people have looked closely at the movements actual demands:
End the war on black people.
Reparations for past and continuing harms. (Reparations)
Divestment from the institutions that criminalise, cage and harm black people; and investment in the education, health and safety of black people. (Invest-Divest)
Economic justice for all and a reconstruction of the economy to ensure our communities have collective ownership, not merely access.(Economic justice)
Community control of the laws, institutions and policies that most impact us. (Community control)
Independent black political power and black self-determination in all areas of society. (Political power)
While everyone will have their own view on some of the extreme left wing, crypto-communist ideas, they should at least make themselves aware of what they are supporting.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 19:07 - Sep 15 with 3897 viewsLankHenners

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:41 - Sep 15 by Radlett_blue

Black Lives Matter is a very good slogan & a statement with which most sane people would agree. However, supporting the BLM movement is something very different & I wonder how many people have looked closely at the movements actual demands:
Divestment from the institutions that criminalise, cage and harm black people; and investment in the education, health and safety of black people. (Invest-Divest)
Economic justice for all and a reconstruction of the economy to ensure our communities have collective ownership, not merely access.(Economic justice)
Community control of the laws, institutions and policies that most impact us. (Community control)
Independent black political power and black self-determination in all areas of society. (Political power)
While everyone will have their own view on some of the extreme left wing, crypto-communist ideas, they should at least make themselves aware of what they are supporting.

I think the vast majority of people who support BLM do understand that tackling racism/fighting for equality requires some pretty big changes in society, yes.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 19:08 - Sep 15 with 3884 viewsjaseitfc2015

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:05 - Sep 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Also, if playing by their rules the Jacob Blake shooting only happened 2 weeks ago.... i guess that passed them by
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 19:22 - Sep 15 with 3850 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:41 - Sep 15 by Radlett_blue

All sounds good to me.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 19:45 - Sep 15 with 3819 viewseireblue

Which ones were your favourites?
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 21:48 - Sep 15 with 3712 viewsJ2BLUE

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:17 - Sep 15 by Herbivore

Sh1t, I voted the wrong way.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024