Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) 10:16 - Dec 1 with 5033 viewschrismakin

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:19 - Dec 1 with 1507 viewsSteve_M

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:11 - Dec 1 by footers

I did speak to Lord Ham about this on PM.

Think the problem is we're conflating club political issues with the appeal, so he can't be seen to be promoting a boycott of iFollow or the sacking of the manager.

I'm not sure how I could reword it to be anything else if we want to keep those core messages, if I'm honest.

Open to any ideas though :)

Yes, I can see that.

Maybe we just need to keep the thread high up the page. Just want to attract the attention of casual browsers who don;t spend all day on here somehow.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:20 - Dec 1 with 1502 viewsbluelagos

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:19 - Dec 1 by Steve_M

Yes, I can see that.

Maybe we just need to keep the thread high up the page. Just want to attract the attention of casual browsers who don;t spend all day on here somehow.

Posters who don't spend all day on here?

Who are these normal people you speak of?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:24 - Dec 1 with 1490 viewshoppy

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:20 - Dec 1 by bluelagos

Posters who don't spend all day on here?

Who are these normal people you speak of?

I try hard to be amongst their number... some days I manage it slightly more successfully than others...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:28 - Dec 1 with 1477 viewsBarcaBlue

Think the problem is we're conflating club political issues with the appeal, so he can't be seen to be promoting a boycott of iFollow or the sacking of the manager.

I'm not sure how I could reword it to be anything else if we want to keep those core messages, if I'm honest.

Maybe promote the link and reasoning outside of twtd too (without spamming of course) I've just added the fundraising link and reasoning on a club tweet and instagram post.

The club needs to be aware that it's not just the crap on offer as to why numbers will inevitably be down for match subscriptions.
How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:30 - Dec 1 with 1470 viewswoodbridge_blue

Tenner donated to the charity instead of watching.

O'Neill's statement sadly all too predictable.
How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:30 - Dec 1 with 1470 viewsStokieBlue

If you get rid of the HamboIn hashtag doesn't that remove TWTD context from the appeal?

Obviously there is association but ideally it needs to be trending on #ITFC if it's going to make any difference at all at the club.

Either way a fine cause, well done.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:31 - Dec 1 with 1464 viewsfooters

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:28 - Dec 1 by BarcaBlue

Maybe promote the link and reasoning outside of twtd too (without spamming of course) I've just added the fundraising link and reasoning on a club tweet and instagram post.

The club needs to be aware that it's not just the crap on offer as to why numbers will inevitably be down for match subscriptions.

Nice one, cheers mate! Appreciated.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:33 - Dec 1 with 1464 viewsfooters

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:30 - Dec 1 by StokieBlue

If you get rid of the HamboIn hashtag doesn't that remove TWTD context from the appeal?

Obviously there is association but ideally it needs to be trending on #ITFC if it's going to make any difference at all at the club.

Either way a fine cause, well done.

SB

Cheers, Stokie. Unfortunately I don't really do Twitter so no idea how to promote it... But I did put it in an FB group yesterday. Althought it didn't really get any traction.

Oh well, TWTD has already done enough!

Login to get fewer ads

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:34 - Dec 1 with 1452 viewsStokieBlue

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:33 - Dec 1 by footers

Cheers, Stokie. Unfortunately I don't really do Twitter so no idea how to promote it... But I did put it in an FB group yesterday. Althought it didn't really get any traction.

Me either but we have some Twitterati around here I am sure.

As you say, sterling stuff from the board.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:36 - Dec 1 with 1444 viewsJDB23

Good on you Footers. I made the decision to no longer contribute to iFollow after the Rotherham shambles last season but happy to give to a worthy cause!
How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:36 - Dec 1 with 1447 viewsSitfcB

Has been shared on twitter with an account with 12k+ followers.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 11:37]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:38 - Dec 1 with 1438 viewsArnoldMoorhen

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:41 - Dec 1 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'm watching a comedy show tonight instead (some would say what's the difference?!)

Daniel Kitson: Dot. Dot. Dot. at Union Chapel in Islington.

I loved it. But then I am a massive Kitson fan.

Daniel Kitson fans: people who smile knowingly when other people tell them to watch Stewart Lee because he is the best comedian in the world. And then keep their mouth shut because they don't want anyone else getting on Kitson's mailing list!
How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:39 - Dec 1 with 1435 viewsSitfcB

Phil dont giva f’ck anymore sister

Frustrated Fans Raise Funds For Local Charity FIND 1st Dec 2020 11:32
Town fans unhappy with the way the club is currently being run have raised more than £1,000 for charity FIND Ipswich by donating the cash they would have spent on watching Town on iFollow. 8

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:39 - Dec 1 with 1433 viewsSwailsey

I am watching (morbid curiosity that I want to try and watch his last game), but have also donated. I hope that's ok!

Well done Footers and all.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 11:43]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:42 - Dec 1 with 1425 viewscarlisleaway

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:19 - Dec 1 by Steve_M

Yes, I can see that.

Well done Footers will donate and will not be watching tonight’s game on ifollow.....think this act of kindness and support and against the present management should be publicised
How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:42 - Dec 1 with 1424 viewsfooters

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:36 - Dec 1 by SitfcB

Has been shared on twitter with an account with 12k+ followers.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 11:37]

Oh damn! That you, sitters?!

Cheers for the info and whoever shared it. Brilliant!

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:48 - Dec 1 with 1410 viewsPJH

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:39 - Dec 1 by Swailsey

I am watching (morbid curiosity that I want to try and watch his last game), but have also donated. I hope that's ok!

Well done Footers and all.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 11:43]

I too will be watching but have donated.

Yes, well done Footers for arranging this for such a deserving cause.
How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:56 - Dec 1 with 1398 viewsMrTown

Won't be watching. Donate throughout December.

Circus run club, don't deserve the fans of this great club. Never forget these fans gave everything to this team when were relegated, increased ST in a league below, and how were we repayed.

Don't forget that gang.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:59 - Dec 1 with 1386 viewsCokeIsKey

I might be watching, but I won't put a single penny towards this club until Lambert gets sacked. If anyone knows a way to pirate games PM me.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 12:01 - Dec 1 with 1376 viewscarlisleaway

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:59 - Dec 1 by CokeIsKey

I might be watching, but I won't put a single penny towards this club until Lambert gets sacked. If anyone knows a way to pirate games PM me.

Spread the word through all fans who will not have seen this, great way of showing the support for an Ipswich charity and our feelings against the present management.
How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 12:03 - Dec 1 with 1371 viewsCokeIsKey

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 12:01 - Dec 1 by carlisleaway

Spread the word through all fans who will not have seen this, great way of showing the support for an Ipswich charity and our feelings against the present management.

Definately. Will put £10 towards the fund later.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 12:04 - Dec 1 with 1367 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:38 - Dec 1 by ArnoldMoorhen

I loved it. But then I am a massive Kitson fan.

Daniel Kitson fans: people who smile knowingly when other people tell them to watch Stewart Lee because he is the best comedian in the world. And then keep their mouth shut because they don't want anyone else getting on Kitson's mailing list!

I don't think I've ever seen him but my gf reckons he's her favourite comedian, so with this recommendation as well he'd better be good!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 12:13 - Dec 1 with 1344 viewsSpruceMoose

Just don't forget, I was your best mate before you were famous.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 12:16 - Dec 1 with 1336 viewsWallingford_Boy

I'm physically going!

RIP Sir Bobby

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 12:17 - Dec 1 with 1332 viewsfooters

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 12:13 - Dec 1 by SpruceMoose

Just don't forget, I was your best mate before you were famous.

Sorry, who are you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024