Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members 23:35 - Jan 4 with 5581 viewsRyorry

Inspired by a post of BryanPlug's - "I’m sure we all would be so much better at running the country" - who would people prefer to have in the cabinet room at 10 Downing St?

My list -

Guthers (PM)
Stokie (deputy)
SteveM (Chancellor)
HennikerBlue (where did he go to? hope he's OK) - Foreign Office
ITFCJoe - Home Office
Newcy - Defence
Badger - Health
Mullet - Education
Gordon - Environment
No.9 - Energy policy & industry
Facters - Work & Pensions
WeWereZombies - Culture, Media & Sport

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:08 - Jan 5 with 1922 viewsfactual_blue

Keno - Minister Without Portfolio, purely for the innuendo possibilities of the title.

Leader of da House - Dubtractor

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:17 - Jan 5 with 1907 viewsJ2BLUE

Guthers (PM)
Stokie (deputy)
SteveM - Chancellor
Warky - Duchy of Lancaster
Elder Grizzly - Foreign Office
Keno - Home Office
Bully - Justice
Newcy - Defence
Lucan - Trade
Badger - Health
m14_blue- Transport
Mullet - Education
DanTheMan - Environment
Dyland - Energy policy & industry
Glasgow Blue - Scotland
Swansea_Blue - Wales
eireblue* - NI
Jeera - Work & Pensions
SomethingBlue - Media
itfcjoe - Sport
Dubtractor - Culture
J2 - Vaccines (logistics)
Callis - Mental Health
Footers - Renationalised Water
Darth Koont- Renationalised Rail

Separated culture, media and sport. Added mental health.

*Can't think of any NI posters
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 0:18]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:22 - Jan 5 with 1881 viewsSpruceMoose

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:17 - Jan 5 by J2BLUE

Guthers (PM)
Stokie (deputy)
SteveM - Chancellor
Keno - Home Office
Bully - Justice
Newcy - Defence
Lucan - Trade
Badger - Health
m14_blue- Transport
Mullet - Education
DanTheMan - Environment
Glasgow Blue - Scotland
Swansea_Blue - Wales
eireblue* - NI
Jeera - Work & Pensions
SomethingBlue - Media
itfcjoe - Sport
Dubtractor - Culture
Callis - Mental Health

Well feck you then.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:24 - Jan 5 with 1870 viewsJ2BLUE

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:22 - Jan 5 by SpruceMoose

Well feck you then.

You're our US ambassador.

Truly impaired.

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:25 - Jan 5 with 1865 viewsSpruceMoose

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:24 - Jan 5 by J2BLUE

You're our US ambassador.

I'll take that procurement card now please.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:26 - Jan 5 with 1861 viewsRyorry

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:22 - Jan 5 by SpruceMoose

Well feck you then.

Spruce - #SpecialRelationship (USA)

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:26 - Jan 5 with 1860 viewsJ2BLUE

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:25 - Jan 5 by SpruceMoose

I'll take that procurement card now please.

It's been sent to the minister for transport. Should arrive in 6-8 months.

Truly impaired.

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:29 - Jan 5 with 1855 viewsSpruceMoose

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:26 - Jan 5 by Ryorry

Spruce - #SpecialRelationship (USA)

Um guys... Somehow (Illy did it)... Yeah... Slight diplomatic incident involving some melons and Ivanka Trump... and um...We are now at war with Guam.

Login to get fewer ads

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:29 - Jan 5 with 1843 viewsRyorry

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:26 - Jan 5 by J2BLUE

It's been sent to the minister for transport. Should arrive in 6-8 months.

Facters would have had it there 100 years ago

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:31 - Jan 5 with 1835 viewshoppy

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:29 - Jan 5 by Ryorry

He probably did have it there 100 years ago, before screwing it up into a ball and launching it into a waste paper basket!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:37 - Jan 5 with 1809 viewsJ2BLUE

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:29 - Jan 5 by SpruceMoose

Um guys... Somehow (Illy did it)... Yeah... Slight diplomatic incident involving some melons and Ivanka Trump... and um...We are now at war with Guam.

We're going to war over Ivanka Trump's melons? Exciting stuff.

Truly impaired.

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:46 - Jan 5 with 1796 viewsfactual_blue

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:17 - Jan 5 by J2BLUE

Guthers (PM)
Stokie (deputy)
SteveM - Chancellor
Keno - Home Office
Bully - Justice
Newcy - Defence
Lucan - Trade
Badger - Health
m14_blue- Transport
Mullet - Education
DanTheMan - Environment
Glasgow Blue - Scotland
Swansea_Blue - Wales
eireblue* - NI
Jeera - Work & Pensions
SomethingBlue - Media
itfcjoe - Sport
Dubtractor - Culture
Callis - Mental Health

That's the vaccines logistics programme ruined then.

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:47 - Jan 5 with 1797 viewsfactual_blue

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:29 - Jan 5 by Ryorry

The worst abuse of a government procurement card was by a chap brought into the DTI from Eastern Energy.

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:53 - Jan 5 with 1792 viewstractordownsouth

When I sweep to power this will be my team

Chancellor - Stokie

Home - Guthrum

Foreign - Sprucers... (we've already established he doesn't care about UK politics anymore now he lives stateside so he can just stay there in this role)

Defence - Newcy... Hampstead as veterans minister

Health - Badger.... Facters as care homes minister

Education - ITFCJoe

Environment - Benters (Better p1ssing out of the tent than in and having someone from the taxi gang in government would prevent a backbench leadership challenge from Paz or Monkey Alan) ... J2 as food minister in the department

Wales - Swansea Blue

Scotland - Glassers

DWP - Mullet

DMCS - Hoppy

Women and Equalities - Ryorry

Justice - Phil (whose first act of sweet revenge would be to send Lambert to the gulag)

Transport - Lucan

Trade - Callis
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 0:56]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 04:42 - Jan 5 with 1685 viewsIllinoisblue

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 00:29 - Jan 5 by SpruceMoose

I neither touched nor twisted those melons, man.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 07:32 - Jan 5 with 1606 views26_Paz

No role for the Paz Man?

The Paz Man

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 07:47 - Jan 5 with 1599 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Please may I be Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster. Sort out the Royals, once and for all, by giving all their estates away to various causes, turning Windsor Castle and Buckingham Palace into homeless shelters etc...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 08:48 - Jan 5 with 1534 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 07:32 - Jan 5 by 26_Paz

No role for the Paz Man?

They'll have you up against the wall!
Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 08:50 - Jan 5 with 1532 viewsHerbivore

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 08:48 - Jan 5 by SuperKieranMcKenna

They'll have you up against the wall!

If I was in charge, sure. But those being picked are centrists and would tolerate the likes of Paz.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 08:56 - Jan 5 with 1522 viewsfooters

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 08:50 - Jan 5 by Herbivore

If I was in charge, sure. But those being picked are centrists and would tolerate the likes of Paz.

I'd be more generous and make him Secretary of State for Sitting on Your Hands and Keeping Your Mouth Shut.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 09:03 - Jan 5 with 1508 viewsGuthrum

I'd be a terrible PM. Far better in the Cummings role (developing mad ideas, enjoys driving, tho not so hot on the sweariness).

You need someone good at sorting out rats fighting in a bag and restoring calm, so I nominate Phil.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 09:14 - Jan 5 with 1480 viewsGuthrum

At war with Guam? Clegg out!!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 09:16 - Jan 5 with 1478 viewsKeno

Guthers (PM)
Stokie (deputy)
SteveM - Chancellor
Keno - Home Office
Bully - Justice
Newcy - Defence
Lucan - Trade
Badger - Health
m14_blue- Transport
Mullet - Education
DanTheMan - Environment
Glasgow Blue - Scotland
Swansea_Blue - Wales
eireblue* - NI
Jeera - Work & Pensions
SomethingBlue - Media
itfcjoe - Sport
Dubtractor - Culture
Callis - Mental Health

I'm happy to do NI, it would be an honour

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 09:28 - Jan 5 with 1453 viewsPinewoodblue

The only role I can think of for Paz is leader of the opposition. A vital role in democracy.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 10:01 - Jan 5 with 1406 views26_Paz

Nominations for the alt government run by TWTD members on 09:28 - Jan 5 by Pinewoodblue

The only role I can think of for Paz is leader of the opposition. A vital role in democracy.

Accepted! None of this we must unite behind the government policies from me!

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024