Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory London Mayor candidate 22:18 - Jan 13 with 12327 viewstractordownsouth

... thinks that homeless people can afford a 5k deposit. EVen by today's standards, that's the most tone deaf political statement I've seen in a while.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/jan/13/tory-london-mayor-candidate-home

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tory London Mayor candidate on 10:41 - Jan 17 with 993 viewsNewcyBlue

Tory London Mayor candidate on 09:07 - Jan 17 by 26_Paz

I have admitted I was unaware of the fact that the congestion charge thing was from central government. I have have admitted I was wrong on that one.

You seem to be unaware of a lot of things.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Tory London Mayor candidate on 10:49 - Jan 17 with 969 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tory London Mayor candidate on 10:33 - Jan 17 by 26_Paz

Jointly responsible ...

Lol. So 12 years for Johnson as both mayor and retaining the oversight, versus 3 months or so for Khan. Yes, jointly responsible for the delays .

You should look at the public accounts select committee report - it hammers the lack of planning and over optimistic timescale under Johnson’s watch (sound familiar?).

Anyway this is nonsense. It’s a huge complex project with many senior actors and many reasons for the delays. I’m not sure trying to point score simplistically off the back of it is the best move. But if you have to and then evidence shows your views to be misplaced, at least try to reflect on that and question your views rather than double down. Otherwise you just look like a tribal loon.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tory London Mayor candidate on 10:51 - Jan 17 with 948 views26_Paz

Tory London Mayor candidate on 10:49 - Jan 17 by Swansea_Blue

Lol. So 12 years for Johnson as both mayor and retaining the oversight, versus 3 months or so for Khan. Yes, jointly responsible for the delays .

You should look at the public accounts select committee report - it hammers the lack of planning and over optimistic timescale under Johnson’s watch (sound familiar?).

Anyway this is nonsense. It’s a huge complex project with many senior actors and many reasons for the delays. I’m not sure trying to point score simplistically off the back of it is the best move. But if you have to and then evidence shows your views to be misplaced, at least try to reflect on that and question your views rather than double down. Otherwise you just look like a tribal loon.

Khan has had at least joint responsibility for the entirety of his tenure.

The Paz Man

Tory London Mayor candidate on 10:53 - Jan 17 with 941 viewsfooters

Tory London Mayor candidate on 10:51 - Jan 17 by 26_Paz

He's had joint responsibility for the last three months. As has been pointed out to you at least twice.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tory London Mayor candidate on 10:53 - Jan 17 with 937 viewsHerbivore

Jesus wept. It's like trying to teach a brick to perform brain surgery trying to educate you.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tory London Mayor candidate on 10:54 - Jan 17 with 935 viewsfooters

Tory London Mayor candidate on 10:53 - Jan 17 by Herbivore

Jesus wept. It's like trying to teach a brick to perform brain surgery trying to educate you.

Like showing a card trick to a dog.

Tory London Mayor candidate on 11:02 - Jan 17 with 897 views26_Paz

Tory London Mayor candidate on 10:53 - Jan 17 by footers

He's had joint responsibility for the last three months. As has been pointed out to you at least twice.

Crossrail is being built by Crossrail Ltd, jointly owned by Transport for London and the Department for Transport until December 2008, when full ownership was transferred to TfL. In 2007, Crossrail had a £15.9 billion funding package in place[184] for the construction of the line. Although the branch lines to the west and to Shenfield will still be owned by Network Rail, the tunnel will be owned and operated by TfL.[185]

The Paz Man

Tory London Mayor candidate on 11:03 - Jan 17 with 892 viewseireblue

“ CHRIS Grayling suffered fresh humiliation last night as watchdogs said the chaotic handling of Crossrail had cost taxpayers “billions”.

The National Audit Office (NAO) said there had been “clear damage” to public value because of changes to design, delivery schedules and an “unrealistic” commitment to delivering the cross-London service by December 2018.”

Hopefully Paz is furiously writing to the NAO right now to correct them.
Login to get fewer ads

Tory London Mayor candidate on 11:04 - Jan 17 with 888 viewsHerbivore

Tory London Mayor candidate on 11:02 - Jan 17 by 26_Paz

Crossrail is being built by Crossrail Ltd, jointly owned by Transport for London and the Department for Transport until December 2008, when full ownership was transferred to TfL. In 2007, Crossrail had a £15.9 billion funding package in place[184] for the construction of the line. Although the branch lines to the west and to Shenfield will still be owned by Network Rail, the tunnel will be owned and operated by TfL.[185]

Quoting random extracts from Wiki is a really bad look.

Tory London Mayor candidate on 11:06 - Jan 17 with 878 viewsNewcyBlue

Tory London Mayor candidate on 14:54 - Jan 16 by NewcyBlue

It’s allowing the easily led, and the stupid to vote that got us into the mess we are in now...

If ever there was a statement to prove the above point, yours is it. Plus your love for the little blonde buffoon. Who I wouldn’t urinate on if he were on fire.

After reading the rest of the thread I have come to the conclusion on whether you are easily led or stupid...

Thanks for clearing that up.

Tory London Mayor candidate on 11:07 - Jan 17 with 868 viewsfooters

Tory London Mayor candidate on 11:02 - Jan 17 by 26_Paz

What does that prove? Nothing.

Just admit you've got all three reasons for voting Tory wrong and move on. You're wasting everyone's time, including your own.

Tory London Mayor candidate on 11:13 - Jan 17 with 842 viewseireblue

Tory London Mayor candidate on 11:03 - Jan 17 by eireblue

“ CHRIS Grayling suffered fresh humiliation last night as watchdogs said the chaotic handling of Crossrail had cost taxpayers “billions”.

The National Audit Office (NAO) said there had been “clear damage” to public value because of changes to design, delivery schedules and an “unrealistic” commitment to delivering the cross-London service by December 2018.”

Hopefully Paz is furiously writing to the NAO right now to correct them.

Paz, just in case you have forgotten, Chris Grayling is the one that wasted millions of pounds of tax payer money, contracting for ferries, with a company that didn’t have ferries, and the contact had parts copied from a local food delivery contract.

Are even just a couple of neurones firing off yet?
Tory London Mayor candidate on 11:17 - Jan 17 with 829 viewsHerbivore

Tory London Mayor candidate on 11:13 - Jan 17 by eireblue

Paz, just in case you have forgotten, Chris Grayling is the one that wasted millions of pounds of tax payer money, contracting for ferries, with a company that didn’t have ferries, and the contact had parts copied from a local food delivery contract.

Are even just a couple of neurones firing off yet?

He also gave them the contract without following proper procurement processes, meaning further millions were wasted compensating other companies that were denied the contract (and could actually have fulfilled it). None of this matters to Paz though. Tory incompetence is to be overlooked or excused.

Tory London Mayor candidate on 12:05 - Jan 17 with 794 viewsSpruceMoose

You lads can stop kicking him. He's been dead for a while now.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tory London Mayor candidate on 12:25 - Jan 17 with 771 viewsNewcyBlue

Tory London Mayor candidate on 12:05 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

You lads can stop kicking him. He's been dead for a while now.

I tried the “kill them with kindness” thing. I tried to be understanding.

But to be honest, there’s just no understanding some people.

They are either easily led, or stupid. It has been thoroughly cleared up for all to see which one it is.

I tried. I really tried. But I just can’t deal with people that are so stupid, that they believe saying it’s a Muslims fault, and then being shown evidence to the contrary, to only double down. Well that’s a level of stupidity beyond “bum boys and picaninnies is just banter”.

Tory London Mayor candidate on 12:36 - Jan 17 with 746 views26_Paz

Tory London Mayor candidate on 11:07 - Jan 17 by footers

What does that prove? Nothing.

Just admit you've got all three reasons for voting Tory wrong and move on. You're wasting everyone's time, including your own.

Full ownership of Crossrail ltd was transferred to tfl in 2008. The mayor runs tfl. Can you not see how this makes him at least partly responsible? My god this is harder than it should be.

The Paz Man

Tory London Mayor candidate on 12:38 - Jan 17 with 745 viewsSpruceMoose

Tory London Mayor candidate on 12:25 - Jan 17 by NewcyBlue

I tried the “kill them with kindness” thing. I tried to be understanding.

But to be honest, there’s just no understanding some people.

They are either easily led, or stupid. It has been thoroughly cleared up for all to see which one it is.

I tried. I really tried. But I just can’t deal with people that are so stupid, that they believe saying it’s a Muslims fault, and then being shown evidence to the contrary, to only double down. Well that’s a level of stupidity beyond “bum boys and picaninnies is just banter”.

Paz is easily intelligent enough to read the responses here, have a think about it, and reorganise his thoughts and beliefs - if he wanted to do so. I genuinely believe that to put the way he is down to stupidity let's him off the hook. It's not stupidity, it's mendacity.

The fact that he refuses to look at and judge things fairly makes me think that the only real reason behind it is tribalism and prejudice. All the 'Sirs' and 'mates' in the world can't disguise that.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Tory London Mayor candidate on 12:38 - Jan 17 with 744 viewsfooters

Tory London Mayor candidate on 12:36 - Jan 17 by 26_Paz

Full ownership of Crossrail ltd was transferred to tfl in 2008. The mayor runs tfl. Can you not see how this makes him at least partly responsible? My god this is harder than it should be.

I've said he's had joint responsibility for the last three months. Why are you still denying that he only took over the project in October and that your boy 'boris' was responsible for it up till that point?

Wrong about the congestion charge.
Wrong about policing.
Wrong about Crossrail.

You're a complete idiot who won't look at evidence. No wonder you vote Tory.

Tory London Mayor candidate on 12:40 - Jan 17 with 732 views26_Paz

Tory London Mayor candidate on 12:38 - Jan 17 by footers

I've said he's had joint responsibility for the last three months. Why are you still denying that he only took over the project in October and that your boy 'boris' was responsible for it up till that point?

Wrong about policing.
Wrong about Crossrail.

His company, tfl, has owned crossrail ltd since 2008. That clearly makes him at least partially responsible for the entirety of his tenure as mayor.

The Paz Man

Tory London Mayor candidate on 12:41 - Jan 17 with 733 viewsSpruceMoose

Tory London Mayor candidate on 12:38 - Jan 17 by footers

Wrong about policing.
Wrong about Crossrail.

He knows what he's doing.

Blame the brown man with the red rosette.

Tory London Mayor candidate on 12:42 - Jan 17 with 732 viewsfooters

Tory London Mayor candidate on 12:40 - Jan 17 by 26_Paz

His company, tfl, has owned crossrail ltd since 2008. That clearly makes him at least partially responsible for the entirety of his tenure as mayor.

Yes, for the last three months. The overspend and mismanagement of Crossrail was mainly your boy, not Khan. I know you don't like facts, but it's true.

Tory London Mayor candidate on 12:45 - Jan 17 with 718 viewsSpruceMoose

Tory London Mayor candidate on 12:42 - Jan 17 by footers

Yes, for the last three months. The overspend and mismanagement of Crossrail was mainly your boy, not Khan. I know you don't like facts, but it's true.

Imagine siding with the guys who referred to your missus moving to the UK like she was a plague of locusts. If they do something like that, and still it doesn't make you think twice about their character, just how deeply cucked are you?

Tory London Mayor candidate on 12:48 - Jan 17 with 712 viewseireblue

How is your letter to the NAO going?
Tory London Mayor candidate on 13:49 - Jan 17 with 671 viewseireblue

You will have to remind me, who was mayor after 2008?
Tory London Mayor candidate on 15:00 - Jan 17 with 637 viewsdickie

Tory London Mayor candidate on 13:49 - Jan 17 by eireblue

You will have to remind me, who was mayor after 2008?

Man this is painful!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024