Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory London Mayor candidate 22:18 - Jan 13 with 12325 viewstractordownsouth

... thinks that homeless people can afford a 5k deposit. EVen by today's standards, that's the most tone deaf political statement I've seen in a while.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/jan/13/tory-london-mayor-candidate-home

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:19 - Jan 16 with 1121 viewsClapham_Junction

Tory London Mayor candidate on 15:53 - Jan 16 by 26_Paz

Don’t like khan’s plans to expand congestion charge and he has absolutely failed on crime. London policing is in a terrible state.

The Conservative government asked him to expand the congestion charge:

https://www.onlondon.co.uk/letter-from-grant-shapps-shows-that-government-propos
Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:19 - Jan 16 with 1117 viewsSpruceMoose

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:17 - Jan 16 by Herbivore

It's not just cuts to police either. Cuts to local council budgets have meant things like youth and community work have been cut to the bone, they don't really exist at all in some areas anymore.

If Paz genuinely cared about crime in London he'd be seething at the Tories for what a decade of Tory rule and Tory cuts has caused, but that would require actually giving it some thought. Much easier to point at the Muslim and say it's all his fault.

An excellent point well made Sir, not that he'll listen.

Anyhow, I think it safe to assume what demographic he has in mind when he's talking about 'crime'.

I'd wager that it's not white collar crime.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:21 - Jan 16 with 1108 viewsSpruceMoose

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:19 - Jan 16 by Clapham_Junction

https://www.onlondon.co.uk/letter-from-grant-shapps-shows-that-government-propos

Surely, as a fully paid up member of the Conservative party, Paz already knew this?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:21 - Jan 16 with 1108 viewsNewcyBlue

Look, we don’t want facts here. We just want to sh!t in our nappies and blame the brown man.

There’s no room for your kind here, with your facts and your logic.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:24 - Jan 16 with 1094 viewsSpruceMoose

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:21 - Jan 16 by NewcyBlue

Look, we don’t want facts here. We just want to sh!t in our nappies and blame the brown man.

There’s no room for your kind here, with your facts and your logic.

Point of order, the brown man in the blue kit who thinks homeless people are just really bad at money management is fine. He's on their team (grudgingly). The brown man in the red kit is the real problem apparently.

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:30 - Jan 16 with 1076 viewsJ2BLUE

Have the replies you've received had any impact on reviewing your choice of candidate Paz?

Trouble is it looks a straight choice between Labour and Tories. Not great if you don't support either candidate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:32 - Jan 16 with 1067 viewsSpruceMoose

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:30 - Jan 16 by J2BLUE

Have the replies you've received had any impact on reviewing your choice of candidate Paz?

Trouble is it looks a straight choice between Labour and Tories. Not great if you don't support either candidate.

Nah he's too busy mashing the downvote button to actually engage his brain and wonder why all the things he claims to not like keep getting worse despite the fact his chosen side keep winning elections.

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:34 - Jan 16 with 1054 views26_Paz

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:32 - Jan 16 by SpruceMoose

Nah he's too busy mashing the downvote button to actually engage his brain and wonder why all the things he claims to not like keep getting worse despite the fact his chosen side keep winning elections.

I’m trying to watch the game

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:35 - Jan 16 with 1054 viewsSpruceMoose

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:34 - Jan 16 by 26_Paz

I’m trying to watch the game

Convenient that you're too busy to reply whenever you get stuck in a corner.

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:35 - Jan 16 with 1054 viewsNewcyBlue

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:32 - Jan 16 by SpruceMoose

No facts!

Have you learnt nothing?!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:36 - Jan 16 with 1049 views26_Paz

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:35 - Jan 16 by SpruceMoose

Convenient that you're too busy to reply whenever you get stuck in a corner.

It is an ITFC forum ... it’s not beyond the realms to imagine that a contributor to said forum may be viewing an ITFC game

The Paz Man

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:40 - Jan 16 with 1032 viewsSpruceMoose

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:36 - Jan 16 by 26_Paz

It is an ITFC forum ... it’s not beyond the realms to imagine that a contributor to said forum may be viewing an ITFC game

Yet you keep posting to let us know you're too busy to post. Weird.

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:59 - Jan 16 with 1011 views26_Paz

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:30 - Jan 16 by J2BLUE

I didn’t know the congestion charge thing came from government, it’s certainly something I think is wrong and very disappointing it’s come from central government.
I maintain Khan has been a pretty awful Mayor. Crossrail is an absolute clusterf*ck. How late is that? How much overspend? He employed a load of drivers for the original opening date that he now has to pay to do nothing. Policing, regardless of where the funds come from is poorly managed. He is responsible for that. I don’t like Khan because he’s a pretty awful Mayor. Suggestions that my views on him are anything to do with race are bizarre and childish.

The Paz Man

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:59 - Jan 16 with 1004 viewsSpruceMoose

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:59 - Jan 16 by 26_Paz

I didn’t know the congestion charge thing came from government, it’s certainly something I think is wrong and very disappointing it’s come from central government.
I maintain Khan has been a pretty awful Mayor. Crossrail is an absolute clusterf*ck. How late is that? How much overspend? He employed a load of drivers for the original opening date that he now has to pay to do nothing. Policing, regardless of where the funds come from is poorly managed. He is responsible for that. I don’t like Khan because he’s a pretty awful Mayor. Suggestions that my views on him are anything to do with race are bizarre and childish.

Mhmmmm.

If you say so.

Tory London Mayor candidate on 17:01 - Jan 16 with 1002 viewseireblue

No need for such language.

Poor form.
Tory London Mayor candidate on 17:04 - Jan 16 with 990 viewsfooters

Do you want to guess who the mayor was who oversaw the vast majority of the delays, mismanagement and overspend on Crossrail?

Hint: He's also the Prime Minister.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tory London Mayor candidate on 17:06 - Jan 16 with 978 viewsJ2BLUE

Tory London Mayor candidate on 17:04 - Jan 16 by footers

Do you want to guess who the mayor was who oversaw the vast majority of the delays, mismanagement and overspend on Crossrail?

Justin Trudeau?!?

Truly impaired.

Tory London Mayor candidate on 17:06 - Jan 16 with 973 viewsSpruceMoose

Tory London Mayor candidate on 17:04 - Jan 16 by footers

Yeah but that was different because he's the love of Paz's life. Beyond reproach. And he's not brown with a foreign sounding name (unless you use his full name obvs).

Tory London Mayor candidate on 17:08 - Jan 16 with 969 viewsfooters

Tory London Mayor candidate on 17:06 - Jan 16 by J2BLUE

Justin Trudeau?!?

I wish. He's a dreamboat.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tory London Mayor candidate on 17:14 - Jan 16 with 950 viewsJ2BLUE

Tory London Mayor candidate on 17:08 - Jan 16 by footers

I wish. He's a dreamboat.

Ahh so that was your fan fiction with him, Obama and Teresa May.

Truly impaired.

Tory London Mayor candidate on 17:36 - Jan 16 with 931 viewseireblue

Tory London Mayor candidate on 17:01 - Jan 16 by eireblue

No need for such language.

Poor form.

Hmmmmm, a down arrow for someone trying to maintain decency.

Very poor form.
Tory London Mayor candidate on 18:14 - Jan 16 with 904 viewseireblue

Tory London Mayor candidate on 17:36 - Jan 16 by eireblue

Hmmmmm, a down arrow for someone trying to maintain decency.

Very poor form.

A hypocrite, one may say.
Tory London Mayor candidate on 23:00 - Jan 16 with 820 viewstractordownsouth

That's a central lie of the Shaun Bailey campaign. The other one is that Khan has bankrupted TFL, when actually pre-Covid he'd cut the deficit by more than half.

https://tfl.gov.uk/info-for/media/press-releases/2019/march/tfl-s-budget-shows-o

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tory London Mayor candidate on 00:32 - Jan 17 with 770 viewsSpruceMoose

Tory London Mayor candidate on 23:00 - Jan 16 by tractordownsouth

That's a central lie of the Shaun Bailey campaign. The other one is that Khan has bankrupted TFL, when actually pre-Covid he'd cut the deficit by more than half.

https://tfl.gov.uk/info-for/media/press-releases/2019/march/tfl-s-budget-shows-o

Don't tell us that Paz, as a full blown party member, is peddling lies on here?! Say it ain't so!

Tory London Mayor candidate on 09:07 - Jan 17 with 691 views26_Paz

Tory London Mayor candidate on 00:32 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

Don't tell us that Paz, as a full blown party member, is peddling lies on here?! Say it ain't so!

I have admitted I was unaware of the fact that the congestion charge thing was from central government. I have have admitted I was wrong on that one.

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024