Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory London Mayor candidate 22:18 - Jan 13 with 12405 viewstractordownsouth

... thinks that homeless people can afford a 5k deposit. EVen by today's standards, that's the most tone deaf political statement I've seen in a while.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/jan/13/tory-london-mayor-candidate-home

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tory London Mayor candidate on 15:09 - Jan 17 with 501 views26_Paz

Tory London Mayor candidate on 13:49 - Jan 17 by eireblue

You will have to remind me, who was mayor after 2008?

Boris was mayor for a bit of it, of course he was. What I’m saying is that Khan has had his whole tenure to do something about it and he has not.

The Paz Man

Tory London Mayor candidate on 15:25 - Jan 17 with 472 viewsSpruceMoose

Tory London Mayor candidate on 15:09 - Jan 17 by 26_Paz

Boris was mayor for a bit of it, of course he was. What I’m saying is that Khan has had his whole tenure to do something about it and he has not.

You don't even have the sense to bail out of this thread. You've been murdered here son!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tory London Mayor candidate on 15:26 - Jan 17 with 472 viewseireblue

Khan and TFL have had sole responsibility since October 2020.

As witnessed by the NAO report, which you seem to be avoiding comment on, billions were wasted, and un-realistic timeframes were set, before Khan was Mayor.

Now that Khan has sole control, if he manages to deliver it, given current conditions, and all the preceding mess, you will of course be first in line to congratulate him.

For the avoidance of doubt, do you think it is easier to deliver a project that has already been messed up and badly run, or one that was running perfectly well?

Will you use the same foul language that you used for Khan’s part of the project, to what you did for Boris?
Tory London Mayor candidate on 15:31 - Jan 17 with 458 viewsSpruceMoose

Tory London Mayor candidate on 15:26 - Jan 17 by eireblue

Khan and TFL have had sole responsibility since October 2020.

As witnessed by the NAO report, which you seem to be avoiding comment on, billions were wasted, and un-realistic timeframes were set, before Khan was Mayor.

Now that Khan has sole control, if he manages to deliver it, given current conditions, and all the preceding mess, you will of course be first in line to congratulate him.

For the avoidance of doubt, do you think it is easier to deliver a project that has already been messed up and badly run, or one that was running perfectly well?

Will you use the same foul language that you used for Khan’s part of the project, to what you did for Boris?

He's not going to turn on Boris. He's a cultist. I mean, ffs, he's a paid up member of a political party that demonises the person in his life he's supposed to care about most.

I don't know about you, but if a political party had spent a decade nudging and winking that my significant other wasn't welcome, and was part of hoard of vermin overrunning the country and ruining it's culture, ultimately fueling a movement that was extremely hostile to people like her, I wouldn't be voting for them.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2021 15:33]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Tory London Mayor candidate on 15:32 - Jan 17 with 455 viewsStokieBlue

What should he have done? The outstanding jobs will take the time they were always going to take, how should he have made meaningful changes which would in any way have changed your view?

I assume you are just angry as a working Crossrail will make your journey to the central London drinking establishments far quicker and easier.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Tory London Mayor candidate on 15:35 - Jan 17 with 447 viewsHerbivore

I wonder if Paz has enough about him to realise how embarrassing this thread has been for him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tory London Mayor candidate on 15:36 - Jan 17 with 446 viewsSpruceMoose

Tory London Mayor candidate on 10:29 - Jan 17 by eireblue

This is a useful quote from an article from October 2020.

“Boris Johnson has ceded control of the delayed Crossrail project to Sadiq Khan as talks with Westminster begin over a major bailout of the capital’s indebted transport system finances.

Andy Byford, who as Transport for London’s commissioner reports to the Mayor of London, will be responsible for delivering the £ 19bn project.

The change removes the influence of the Ministry of Transport, which was jointly responsible with TfL for Crossrail.”

TFL is lucky to have Andy Byford. He was extremely well thought of when he was running the MTA and it was a tragedy that politics and Cuomo made his position untenable.

Tory London Mayor candidate on 15:36 - Jan 17 with 440 viewsSpruceMoose

Tory London Mayor candidate on 15:35 - Jan 17 by Herbivore

I wonder if Paz has enough about him to realise how embarrassing this thread has been for him.

Narrator: He doesn't.

Login to get fewer ads

Tory London Mayor candidate on 15:40 - Jan 17 with 423 viewsSpruceMoose

Uh oh. Paz is now just rage mashing the downvote button. He's given up trying to use words now.

Tory London Mayor candidate on 16:09 - Jan 17 with 398 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Tory London Mayor candidate on 15:35 - Jan 17 by Herbivore

Poor Paz. Every 'argument' he tries to make just turns round and bites him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024