Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some good news to come from this pandemic 15:07 - Jan 14 with 2351 viewsBergholt_Blue

Poll: Will you be renewing your season ticket

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 15:15 - Jan 14 with 2082 viewshype313

Think I'd rather just sit in a dark room listening to some ambient sounds.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 15:22 - Jan 14 with 2048 viewstractorboy1978

Why is that good news?
Some good news to come from this pandemic on 15:30 - Jan 14 with 2026 viewsSuperCoops

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 15:22 - Jan 14 by tractorboy1978

Why is that good news?

So you don't need to hear Brenner orgasming at another Town goal conceded or Mathie waffling rubbish?
Some good news to come from this pandemic on 16:05 - Jan 14 with 1950 viewsBlueBadger

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 15:30 - Jan 14 by SuperCoops

So you don't need to hear Brenner orgasming at another Town goal conceded or Mathie waffling rubbish?

Anyone who thinks Brenner hates ITFC clearly didn't listen to, say, his commentary for Swansea away in 2018.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2021 17:00]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 16:57 - Jan 14 with 1812 viewsSitfcB

Whatever 12thy.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 17:03 - Jan 14 with 1785 viewsmonytowbray

"Due to Ipswich being sh1t and a mental health hazard to all supporters we've decided to just give up and not bother showing up to any fixtures, we'll take the points loss and fines."

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 18:22 - Jan 14 with 1683 viewsHerbivore

Lolz. This stuff about Brenner is utterly bizarre.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 18:26 - Jan 14 with 1675 viewsBlueBadger

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 18:22 - Jan 14 by Herbivore

Lolz. This stuff about Brenner is utterly bizarre.

It's up there with 'Evans make a profit from ITFC losing millions' and 'Paul Lambert is a competent manager who's teams play good football' in the all-time greatest ever TWTD delusions.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 19:35 - Jan 14 with 1565 viewsGeoffSentence

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 16:05 - Jan 14 by BlueBadger

Anyone who thinks Brenner hates ITFC clearly didn't listen to, say, his commentary for Swansea away in 2018.

He does get rather carried away when the opposition are getting it on, but I've been thinking about this and I think it is because in all the time he has been covering us there has been sod all to get excited about on the Town sied of things.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 19:42 - Jan 14 with 1546 viewsSuperCoops

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 19:35 - Jan 14 by GeoffSentence

He does get rather carried away when the opposition are getting it on, but I've been thinking about this and I think it is because in all the time he has been covering us there has been sod all to get excited about on the Town sied of things.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice this.
Some good news to come from this pandemic on 19:43 - Jan 14 with 1539 viewsGeoffSentence

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 19:42 - Jan 14 by SuperCoops

I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice this.

Plenty of people have, it has been covered quite a lot on here.

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 19:44 - Jan 14 with 1536 viewsHerbivore

Genuinely never noticed it to be honest. Think he comes across as a pretty impartial commentator, albeit one who is more familiar with Town.

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 20:28 - Jan 14 with 1461 viewsBlueBadger

Woah, woah, woah - what about all the Improved Football we've played since 2018?

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 20:50 - Jan 14 with 1417 viewsBlueySwede

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 16:05 - Jan 14 by BlueBadger

They should also watch this classic,
Some good news to come from this pandemic on 21:05 - Jan 14 with 1385 viewsSpruceMoose

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 20:50 - Jan 14 by BlueySwede

I knew it was coming, but it still got the old ticker racing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 22:26 - Jan 14 with 1266 viewshoppy

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 21:05 - Jan 14 by SpruceMoose

I knew it was coming, but it still got the old ticker racing.

That’s the kind of sentence factors only reminisces about saying...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 22:39 - Jan 14 with 1230 viewsMelford

He gets excited when both teams are close to scoring but he's way better than most in local radio. That Stuart Jarrold commentary last week is standard for a lot of commentaries on local radio, most of them are pretty bad and very biased.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 09:08 - Jan 15 with 1061 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 22:39 - Jan 14 by Melford

He gets excited when both teams are close to scoring but he's way better than most in local radio. That Stuart Jarrold commentary last week is standard for a lot of commentaries on local radio, most of them are pretty bad and very biased.

That Stuart Jarrold commentary proved how good Brenner is!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 09:11 - Jan 15 with 1055 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

People who think Brenner gets more excited for opposition goals are just pathetic crybabies who can't handle the fact that their team has conceded and want to shoot the messenger who just told them.

I've posted countless examples of Brenner favouring Town.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 09:19 - Jan 15 with 1036 viewsGeoffSentence

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 20:50 - Jan 14 by BlueySwede

Fwcking love that moment. One of the few moments in Brenner's career here that Town have given him, and us, anything to get genuinely excited about.

I feel for the bloke, he is a good commentator but he has wasted all that on an uninspiring decade at Portman Road.

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 09:26 - Jan 15 with 1017 viewsgainsboroughblue

I honestly don't know what is expected from a local radio commentary which prior to the digital years, would have only been picked up within a 40 mile radius.

Compared to some of the other stuff I have heard from around the country, and in lieu of Brenner when he is absent, I think he is, if anything, worthy of better work.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 9:26]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 09:27 - Jan 15 with 1007 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think he's good. He gets carried away with us too (when there's that rare opportunity too). There are a lot worse local radio commentators out there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 09:30 - Jan 15 with 998 viewsDanTheMan

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 09:27 - Jan 15 by Swansea_Blue

I think he's good. He gets carried away with us too (when there's that rare opportunity too). There are a lot worse local radio commentators out there.

Agreed, having on occasion switched over to other commentators, Brenner is streets ahead of them.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 09:34 - Jan 15 with 985 viewsHerbivore

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 09:26 - Jan 15 by gainsboroughblue

I honestly don't know what is expected from a local radio commentary which prior to the digital years, would have only been picked up within a 40 mile radius.

Compared to some of the other stuff I have heard from around the country, and in lieu of Brenner when he is absent, I think he is, if anything, worthy of better work.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 9:26]

Agreed, I think he's pretty good as it goes.

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 09:38 - Jan 15 with 979 viewsitfcjoe

Some good news to come from this pandemic on 09:34 - Jan 15 by Herbivore

Agreed, I think he's pretty good as it goes.

People will realise over next few away games when we are left with their commentary

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024