Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson 23:28 - Feb 24 with 4657 viewsMrTown

Gamechanger 20 Ltd - July 2020
Board of Directors
Brett Johnson - founder of Benevolent Capital and Fortuitous Partners / Partner Phoenix Rising
Berte Bakay - Bakay Capital Management / Partner Phoenix Rising
Edward Schwartz - Unknown?
Mark Detmer - Mark Detmer, managing director of JLL / Partner Phoenix Rising

THE INTERESTING ONE
MICHAEL O’LEARY - Former Director at Oxford United (appointed July 2014) after the club was taken over back in 2014 by Darryl Eales along with a certain Mark Ashton.

So now we have an associate of Mark Ashton (involved in previous takeover together), on a board of directors with an individual linked (loosely) leading a consortium to buy Ipswich Town - for obvious reason I imagine Ashton cannot be on that board whilst he is still on board of directors at Bristol City.

O’Leary and Ashton have also been on the board of directors of other companies together - ALYCIDON LIMITED formerly ENSCO 1070 LTD - previous parent company of Oxford United FC

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 23:35 - Feb 24 with 4560 viewsWicklowBlue

Can you translate this into something semi coherent please?
Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 00:06 - Feb 25 with 4429 viewsIllinoisblue

#donedeal

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 07:21 - Feb 25 with 4120 viewsVic

What’s the source?

Very poorly worded, I suspect it’s someone trolling.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 07:27 - Feb 25 with 4075 viewshype313

Looks like some has gone onto Companies House, copy and pasted a page and sent it to you.

Or am I missing something?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 07:35 - Feb 25 with 4021 viewsfooters

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 07:27 - Feb 25 by hype313

Looks like some has gone onto Companies House, copy and pasted a page and sent it to you.

Well, it's certainly convinced me.

Will we walk out to Star Spangled Banner now?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 07:50 - Feb 25 with 3879 viewsJackSted

I don’t get it

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 08:03 - Feb 25 with 3752 viewsMetal_Hacker

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 07:27 - Feb 25 by hype313

I commend your detective work , looks very Companies House standard issue

Poll: If it were one or the other

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 08:15 - Feb 25 with 3663 viewsSenatorBlue

There are so many coincidences with this now, not least that the guys business is investing in football clubs, he has been contacted and fanned rather than outright denied the rumour, and is now on record late January advising close to an investment in England.

Probably all 2 + 2 = 6 and wishful thinking, and a concern that take overs typically are speculated upon by the press and none of our local press has done this. Jim White seemed quite matter of fact that something was happening however.

Too much smoke, but it is all speculation.

Just think it is beyond unusual, given the last week, that we’ve heard zero from Evans or LON. I don’t know, perhaps the next news is a big new owner, new manager announcement. We can but hope, because stay as we are is a slow death to L2 and beyond.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 8:17]
Login to get fewer ads

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 08:35 - Feb 25 with 3555 viewsSomethingBlue

This is the link, and it's the most interesting part of this so far because it shows nobody was just throwing all these names together.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12763756/offi

But still missing the concrete link to ITFC.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 08:42 - Feb 25 with 3437 viewsportmanking

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 08:35 - Feb 25 by SomethingBlue

This is the link, and it's the most interesting part of this so far because it shows nobody was just throwing all these names together.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12763756/offi

But still missing the concrete link to ITFC.

Isn't the relatively concrete link that Johnson is starting to actively follow ITFC on socials? Liking Tuesday night's goal completely out of the blue seems rather telling to me?
Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 08:47 - Feb 25 with 3394 viewsfooters

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 08:42 - Feb 25 by portmanking

Isn't the relatively concrete link that Johnson is starting to actively follow ITFC on socials? Liking Tuesday night's goal completely out of the blue seems rather telling to me?

Liking something on Twitter is hardly concrete evidence, is it?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 08:50 - Feb 25 with 3370 viewsSomethingBlue

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 08:42 - Feb 25 by portmanking

It's something, and in the context of this story and the guy's usual Twitter behaviour it's certainly interesting — but too many other explanations at this point.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 08:50 - Feb 25 with 3368 viewsEwan_Oozami

Doing a bit of OSINT scanning before work!

https://www.golocalprov.com/business/INVESTIGATION-Development-Team-of-Proposed-

Looking at what Johnson does with Benevolent Capital - IF there is interest in ITFC, it may well be linked to commercial development either at Portman Road or the Training Ground or even the development of a new ground.

WIld and baseless speculation I know, but it makes Thursday morning a bit more interesting than the day job!
[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 8:53]

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 09:16 - Feb 25 with 3196 viewsJackSted

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 08:15 - Feb 25 by SenatorBlue

There are so many coincidences with this now, not least that the guys business is investing in football clubs, he has been contacted and fanned rather than outright denied the rumour, and is now on record late January advising close to an investment in England.

Probably all 2 + 2 = 6 and wishful thinking, and a concern that take overs typically are speculated upon by the press and none of our local press has done this. Jim White seemed quite matter of fact that something was happening however.

Too much smoke, but it is all speculation.

Just think it is beyond unusual, given the last week, that we’ve heard zero from Evans or LON. I don’t know, perhaps the next news is a big new owner, new manager announcement. We can but hope, because stay as we are is a slow death to L2 and beyond.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 8:17]

Someone did a bit of digging last night and found that he liked one of ITFC’s tweets yesterday, as well as following the club on LinkedIn.

Someone also found his YouTube Channel and in an interview mid January this year he announced he is very close to making an investment in English football.....

Read into that as you will

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 09:17 - Feb 25 with 3186 viewsSwansea_Blue

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 23:35 - Feb 24 by WicklowBlue

100 points / 100 goals

#AllAboardHMSPissTheLeague

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 09:17 - Feb 25 with 3174 viewsitfcjoe

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 09:16 - Feb 25 by JackSted

Someone did a bit of digging last night and found that he liked one of ITFC’s tweets yesterday, as well as following the club on LinkedIn.

Someone also found his YouTube Channel and in an interview mid January this year he announced he is very close to making an investment in English football.....

Read into that as you will

It's not quite as flippant as suggested there, there is something going on here - like most potential takeovers it probably won't happen - but something is going on.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 09:28 - Feb 25 with 3090 viewsCoastalblue

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 09:17 - Feb 25 by itfcjoe

It's not quite as flippant as suggested there, there is something going on here - like most potential takeovers it probably won't happen - but something is going on.

Quite agree, even if it doesn't come to fruition it very much sounds like something has likely happened beyond Evans saying thanks but no thanks, though if doesn't happen we'll probably never know much more than we do now.

Seems likely this guy is going to appear in English football at some point in the future, if not at Town then somewhere else. If it is somewhere else and he proves to be succesful I can imagine the wailing and tooth gnashing on here that will follow.

Waiting for Tiedyed to come poopoo everything and tell us we're all idiots again now.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 09:29 - Feb 25 with 3076 viewsBluefish

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 23:35 - Feb 24 by WicklowBlue

A UK company has been set up called Gamechanger 20. All of those people listed are part of it. Most of them are associates of Brett Johnson but Mike O'Leary is an associate of Mark Ashton. It is proving there are some connections in the rumours. Add in his involvement in ITFC social media and his recorded comments about being close to investing in am English club and there is clearly something in it. Might not ever happen and could be miles off but also could be announced imminently

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Have been sent this RE: Brett M Johnson on 13:15 - Feb 25 with 2731 viewsBlueWorldOrder

The news going about is there are people from Bristol City and Oxford United involved as part of the group working on the deal so this all makes sense.

He's clearly about to buy Town.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024