Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Meghan Markle stuff... 09:05 - Mar 4 with 17569 viewsSwailsey

All just reeks doesn't it?

Andrew is fine - they rally around him.

*If she has been bullying, then of course that's not good. But doesn't that sort of thing happen everywhere? It doesn't make it right of course - but national news? A statement? Get your own house in order please.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:33 - Mar 4 with 594 viewseireblue

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:30 - Mar 4 by BlueandTruesince82

Is it the fact that I called her B that you have issue with?.....TBF she really does come off that way but if that is the case you do undermine the argument by bringing out the C dont you.... you can't call someone out for doing something then do it yourself. That's called Hypocrisy and really undoes any attempts to mount the high horse you seem so keen on.

Just like saying you are withdrawing from public life because of press intrusion then airing your dirty laundry on Oprah make a you a hypocrite.... and thus, in all probability bit of a B.

I think you will find that it was Paz that thinks he is on a very high horse, but everyone can see he was actual astride a Very Small Shetland Pony, and he hasn’t noticed that it has wandered off.
This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:33 - Mar 4 with 591 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:30 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

No. Your argument was that I abuse people. Then when you were unable to find an example of that you brought up me liking a post, which is not me abusing anyone. That is what is pathetic.

Nah.

Mask slipped.

Paz is fine with cheerleading while other people do his dirty work. He's the classic weakling hanging around with bullies, who only starts dishing out a kicking when the target is already down and out.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:35 - Mar 4 with 574 viewsleitrimblue

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:13 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

Disgraceful post.

You prefer brunettes to blondes?
This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:36 - Mar 4 with 571 viewsfooters

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:32 - Mar 4 by Swansea_Blue

She's got a funny nose. A real little ski jump effort going on there.

I'm bemused about the interest and why the right wingers (that's what seems to be going on here) are all attacking her. I did see someone try to offer an explanation that gathered a bit of attention a couple of weeks back. I struggle to care, but it might be of interest to some of you if you haven't seen it.

Because she's an Other who is tainting our royal family which we've paid for! They're our property, damn it, and none of them should do anything else with their lives except smile and wave. Or something. I dunno.

We're all just apes in clothes, innit.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:37 - Mar 4 with 560 viewsfooters

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:35 - Mar 4 by leitrimblue

You prefer brunettes to blondes?

100%. Brunettes are for distinguished gents. Blondes are for Essex boys.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:38 - Mar 4 with 553 viewsRyorry

I'm bemused about the interest and why the right wingers (that's what seems to be going on here) are all attacking her. I did see someone try to offer an explanation that gathered a bit of attention a couple of weeks back. I struggle to care, but it might be of interest to some of you if you haven't seen it.

Looks a really interesting article & thread, will read later, cheers 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:38 - Mar 4 with 526 views26_Paz

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:33 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

Nah.

Mask slipped.

Paz is fine with cheerleading while other people do his dirty work. He's the classic weakling hanging around with bullies, who only starts dishing out a kicking when the target is already down and out.

More unfounded accusations and personal insults. I’m not even surprised anymore.

The Paz Man

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:39 - Mar 4 with 545 viewsBlueandTruesince82

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:37 - Mar 4 by footers

And we're back to Swifty..... much better ground.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Login to get fewer ads

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:41 - Mar 4 with 536 viewsSwansea_Blue

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:36 - Mar 4 by footers

Because she's an Other who is tainting our royal family which we've paid for! They're our property, damn it, and none of them should do anything else with their lives except smile and wave. Or something. I dunno.

I think that was the gist of it. My eyes glaze over when the press start banging on about the royals. And why on earth people feel the need to get all worked up over them is beyond me.

People always defend them by the amount of money they generate through tourism, and that's fine it's a good argument. But people come to see the buildings not the actual royals. I'm sure we could bin them off, turn Windsor Castle into a Butlins and still make as much cash out of gullible Japanese and American tourists.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:41 - Mar 4 with 531 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:38 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

More unfounded accusations and personal insults. I’m not even surprised anymore.

"It's ok because I didn't say the awful, abusive thing, I just applauded it" - Paz, 2021

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:42 - Mar 4 with 529 viewsJ2BLUE

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:36 - Mar 4 by footers

This is it. Ever since Diana died the public have taken extreme interest in William and Harry and the obsession with their lives is incredibly unhealthy.

I don't blame her for not wanting to be part of our toxic system. Give up your job and move to England so you can spend your life cutting ribbons at the unveiling of libraries and equally tedious events. She tried. Now she's taken Harry away and "betrayed the queen" she's now the villain.

Harry clearly cares about how people in this country see him and Meghan so they go on tv shows to put their side across. Then get vilified for it.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 15:45]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:42 - Mar 4 with 503 views26_Paz

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:41 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

"It's ok because I didn't say the awful, abusive thing, I just applauded it" - Paz, 2021

You did say it though so I’m confused what you mean here

The Paz Man

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:43 - Mar 4 with 520 viewsfooters

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:41 - Mar 4 by Swansea_Blue

I think that was the gist of it. My eyes glaze over when the press start banging on about the royals. And why on earth people feel the need to get all worked up over them is beyond me.

People always defend them by the amount of money they generate through tourism, and that's fine it's a good argument. But people come to see the buildings not the actual royals. I'm sure we could bin them off, turn Windsor Castle into a Butlins and still make as much cash out of gullible Japanese and American tourists.

Nah, the tourism argument is guff. Paris is still the world's most visited city and we all know what they did with their lot.

True, it may deter the odd yank who thinks you can spot Liz doing the washing up through the window at Buckingham palace, but they won't be much of a loss. Just tell them that royal ghosts live there instead.

But aye, why do people get so het up about the royals? It's an odd one, for sure.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:44 - Mar 4 with 517 viewsBlueandTruesince82

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:31 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

Christ alive. Here we have the person calling women bitches upset that that makes people think badly of them.

Unbelievable Geoff.

I'm not upset, I'm just asking if its the word used particularly or the fact that my option differs? Curious is all

As I said earlier....I can be C sometimes, we all can. No issue with that at all (if I did that would make me a hypocrite wouldn't it)

Stand by it, she comes across as a B. 56% of the girls and 63% of the guys in the office agree.....

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:44 - Mar 4 with 514 viewsJ2BLUE

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:37 - Mar 4 by footers

I like redheads. You'd struggle to beat a top 5% redhead.

Truly impaired.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:46 - Mar 4 with 507 viewsitfcjoe

I don't really see it as a right vs left wing thing, and especially not as a race thing.

I think it is just those who like the royal family and those who don't.....as GB said it's more thinking she is good because she is sticking it to someone they dislike, and vice versa.

They show the differing press coverage, but those newspapers offering positive and negative coverage of the same people and the same stories in an attempt for clicks

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:47 - Mar 4 with 500 viewsfooters

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:44 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

Totally agree there, mush. An endangered yet beautiful species. And if you see a corker, then all bets are off! Phwoar.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:47 - Mar 4 with 499 viewsRyorry

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:42 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

This is it. Ever since Diana died the public have taken extreme interest in William and Harry and the obsession with their lives is incredibly unhealthy.

I don't blame her for not wanting to be part of our toxic system. Give up your job and move to England so you can spend your life cutting ribbons at the unveiling of libraries and equally tedious events. She tried. Now she's taken Harry away and "betrayed the queen" she's now the villain.

Harry clearly cares about how people in this country see him and Meghan so they go on tv shows to put their side across. Then get vilified for it.

Plus I don't think the majority of people have ever really got how Harry has had mental health issues since childhood as a result of how his mother was treated & how she died, followed by the ensuing nationwide emotional tsunami, as well as the investigations into her death and insinuations accompanying that.

Or that majority had some idea & just didn't care.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:47 - Mar 4 with 500 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Now we're talking.... Jessica Chastain makes Swifty look like Colin Healy

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:49 - Mar 4 with 485 viewsSwansea_Blue

That's true (don't tell my brunette better half though! ).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:50 - Mar 4 with 483 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:42 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

You did say it though so I’m confused what you mean here

I only liked the post saying your missus was vinyl.

Which, as you said, is completely fine... right?

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:50 - Mar 4 with 479 viewsJ2BLUE

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:47 - Mar 4 by Ryorry

Plus I don't think the majority of people have ever really got how Harry has had mental health issues since childhood as a result of how his mother was treated & how she died, followed by the ensuing nationwide emotional tsunami, as well as the investigations into her death and insinuations accompanying that.

Or that majority had some idea & just didn't care.

Agreed.

Not sure anyone would wish for the lives of Harry or William but some people seem determined not to let them live them in peace. Slightly different for William I guess as he's very much in line to be king but Harry wants to be left in peace.

But of course he's innocent and that evil Meghan as tricked him! If this was the 1600s she'd probably be tried as a witch.

Truly impaired.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:52 - Mar 4 with 475 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:44 - Mar 4 by BlueandTruesince82

I'm not upset, I'm just asking if its the word used particularly or the fact that my option differs? Curious is all

As I said earlier....I can be C sometimes, we all can. No issue with that at all (if I did that would make me a hypocrite wouldn't it)

Stand by it, she comes across as a B. 56% of the girls and 63% of the guys in the office agree.....

I don't understand your confusion.

Do you think calling women bitches is a nice thing to do? Do you think it reflects well on you?

I don't much care about either of the women you called bitches. I pay next to no attention to either of them.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:53 - Mar 4 with 471 viewsRyorry

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:46 - Mar 4 by itfcjoe

I don't really see it as a right vs left wing thing, and especially not as a race thing.

I think it is just those who like the royal family and those who don't.....as GB said it's more thinking she is good because she is sticking it to someone they dislike, and vice versa.

They show the differing press coverage, but those newspapers offering positive and negative coverage of the same people and the same stories in an attempt for clicks

I like the RF (or at least the Queen, Charles, Anne & to a lesser extent Edward) & don't think she is "good because she is sticking it to someone they dislike".

I think she's standing by her man, has had an unjustifiably rough time from the UK gutter press & prejudiced members of the public, & doesn't want their kids to endure more of the same as both she & Harry did.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:55 - Mar 4 with 460 viewsfooters

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:42 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

How old was Harry when Diana died and he was paraded out in front of the cameras for her funeral? They've lived their lives in the public eye since birth and now with his brother nailed on to succeed either Liz or the Vegetable Botherer, why bother to stick around and play second fiddle?

This interest in the royals only really became fashionable again at the beginning of the 20th Century anyway. It was a revival led by PR and press which has continued to this day.

But here's the question: how much does the public actually care and how much of it is newspaper-led senationalism? It's all 'OUTRAGE' and 'FURY' in the headlines, but in reality there is none, is there?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024