Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Meghan Markle stuff... 09:05 - Mar 4 with 17580 viewsSwailsey

All just reeks doesn't it?

Andrew is fine - they rally around him.

*If she has been bullying, then of course that's not good. But doesn't that sort of thing happen everywhere? It doesn't make it right of course - but national news? A statement? Get your own house in order please.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:56 - Mar 4 with 817 viewsJ2BLUE

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:53 - Mar 4 by Ryorry

I like the RF (or at least the Queen, Charles, Anne & to a lesser extent Edward) & don't think she is "good because she is sticking it to someone they dislike".

I think she's standing by her man, has had an unjustifiably rough time from the UK gutter press & prejudiced members of the public, & doesn't want their kids to endure more of the same as both she & Harry did.

I'm no real fan of having a royal family but in a time where the climate change fight needs a knockout blow it might be useful having Charles as king.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:57 - Mar 4 with 796 views26_Paz

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:50 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

I only liked the post saying your missus was vinyl.

Which, as you said, is completely fine... right?

Plenty of other abuse from you to choose from

The Paz Man

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:57 - Mar 4 with 810 viewsDarth_Koont

I know there’s an irony coming on to the thread to say it, but why do people care so much? Isn’t that the problem?

The people who are pro-Megan, anti-Royal and the people who are pro-Royal, anti-Megan, makes no difference. It’s all made-up projection.

I do actually feel sorry for all the individuals involved as you don’t choose to be a Royal and you don’t choose the attention that comes with it. And the idea of “it comes with the job” is ridiculous. No, it doesn’t.

Pronouns: He/Him

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:59 - Mar 4 with 797 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:57 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

Plenty of other abuse from you to choose from

Arf!

You're having a mare on here today son!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:00 - Mar 4 with 790 viewsBlueandTruesince82

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:52 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

I don't understand your confusion.

Do you think calling women bitches is a nice thing to do? Do you think it reflects well on you?

I don't much care about either of the women you called bitches. I pay next to no attention to either of them.

I don't have any issue with calling any one anything if I think its fair and I don't care what people think about me unless they are people I care about. As said, No issue with you calling me a C, if thats how you feel thats up to you just like my opinion is up to me. Live and let live but I think you've picked a strange hill to die on.

I don't understand why you feel the need to be offended on other people's behalf. That's the daily mail's job but

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:02 - Mar 4 with 777 viewsJ2BLUE

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:00 - Mar 4 by BlueandTruesince82

I don't have any issue with calling any one anything if I think its fair and I don't care what people think about me unless they are people I care about. As said, No issue with you calling me a C, if thats how you feel thats up to you just like my opinion is up to me. Live and let live but I think you've picked a strange hill to die on.

I don't understand why you feel the need to be offended on other people's behalf. That's the daily mail's job but

I don't think he's offended. He's just wondering why you'd choose to call someone that who you know knowing about.

Truly impaired.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:03 - Mar 4 with 756 views26_Paz

He dies on a different one of his moral high ground hills every day.

The Paz Man

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:04 - Mar 4 with 764 viewsRyorry

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:57 - Mar 4 by Darth_Koont

I know there’s an irony coming on to the thread to say it, but why do people care so much? Isn’t that the problem?

The people who are pro-Megan, anti-Royal and the people who are pro-Royal, anti-Megan, makes no difference. It’s all made-up projection.

I do actually feel sorry for all the individuals involved as you don’t choose to be a Royal and you don’t choose the attention that comes with it. And the idea of “it comes with the job” is ridiculous. No, it doesn’t.

I don't fit into either of the binary categories in your middle para, but as you (and J2 also, on previous page) said, it's not a "job" they choose. Personally, I'd absolutely hate being born into that, & would remove myself at 00.01 on my 18th birthday!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:05 - Mar 4 with 754 viewsleitrimblue

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:47 - Mar 4 by footers

Totally agree there, mush. An endangered yet beautiful species. And if you see a corker, then all bets are off! Phwoar.

Wise wise words
This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:11 - Mar 4 with 716 viewsm14_blue

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:47 - Mar 4 by footers

Totally agree there, mush. An endangered yet beautiful species. And if you see a corker, then all bets are off! Phwoar.

Keep away from mrs m14
This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:11 - Mar 4 with 716 viewsSwansea_Blue

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:04 - Mar 4 by Ryorry

I don't fit into either of the binary categories in your middle para, but as you (and J2 also, on previous page) said, it's not a "job" they choose. Personally, I'd absolutely hate being born into that, & would remove myself at 00.01 on my 18th birthday!

Same here. I couldn't think of anything worse. Castles are horrible cold and draughty places too - must be a killer for arthritis later in life.

And imagine opening your curtains each morning and having the paparazzi and 3,000 tourist cameras pointing your way. Urgh.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:13 - Mar 4 with 703 viewsJ2BLUE

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:11 - Mar 4 by m14_blue

Keep away from mrs m14

Yea I don't want to get pepper sprayed again.

Truly impaired.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:17 - Mar 4 with 696 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:42 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

You did say it though so I’m confused what you mean here

I assume you have no problem with me upvoting Spruce's description of you as the runt hanging onto the bigger bullies?

I didn't say it, I just liked it.
This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:21 - Mar 4 with 665 views26_Paz

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:17 - Mar 4 by DropCliffsNotBombs

I assume you have no problem with me upvoting Spruce's description of you as the runt hanging onto the bigger bullies?

You did just say it in that very post so your question is absurd.

The Paz Man

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:24 - Mar 4 with 663 viewsSpruceMoose

I think it says far more about you than me that you're surprised people will think you're a rather unpleasant individual if you go around calling women bitches in 2021.

But hey ho sailor, that's your hill, not mine.

A word of advice, if you ever find Paz agreeing with you, it might be time to reexamine your opinions.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:26 - Mar 4 with 651 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:03 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

He dies on a different one of his moral high ground hills every day.

Imagine thinking that the moral high ground is saying 'It's not polite to call women bitches'.

Paz, either you live in a hole or you're very short me old matey.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:27 - Mar 4 with 647 viewsBlueandTruesince82

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:02 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

I don't think he's offended. He's just wondering why you'd choose to call someone that who you know knowing about.

Well how does he or anyone else know what I do or do not know about her? To assume makes an ass out of you and me.

Maybe I'm Prince Phil messaging from the hospital bed? Maybe he's Megan Markle and that why his panties are so bunched up. It's common vernacular and to my mind no differnt to sod, git or arse. Such a strange thing to get so wound up about.

I tend to find it those who expel the most outrage that tend to be the biggest perpetrators but thats only based of passes experience.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:27 - Mar 4 with 647 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:17 - Mar 4 by DropCliffsNotBombs

His squirming is getting ridiculous now. I don't know where he claims to have obtained his degrees, but really he should be asking them for a refund.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:31 - Mar 4 with 638 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:27 - Mar 4 by BlueandTruesince82

Well how does he or anyone else know what I do or do not know about her? To assume makes an ass out of you and me.

Maybe I'm Prince Phil messaging from the hospital bed? Maybe he's Megan Markle and that why his panties are so bunched up. It's common vernacular and to my mind no differnt to sod, git or arse. Such a strange thing to get so wound up about.

I tend to find it those who expel the most outrage that tend to be the biggest perpetrators but thats only based of passes experience.

Yes, you're probably right, I'm actually the real bastard here for not calling women bitches (regardless of whether I know them or not)!

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:33 - Mar 4 with 615 views26_Paz

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:31 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

Yes, you're probably right, I'm actually the real bastard here for not calling women bitches (regardless of whether I know them or not)!

Language please sir.

The Paz Man

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:33 - Mar 4 with 622 viewsJ2BLUE

Yea my mistake, Spruce is the one with the problem, not you. My bad.

Truly impaired.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:33 - Mar 4 with 620 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:33 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

Language please sir.

You're nicely proving that you're just an absolute wind up merchant here Paz.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 16:37]

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:37 - Mar 4 with 603 viewsfooters

You've played a blinder on this thread. And Paz has another new friend for the day.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:38 - Mar 4 with 589 views26_Paz

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:33 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

You're nicely proving that you're just an absolute wind up merchant here Paz.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 16:37]

You’ve reported me for abuse when you’ve been swearing?! Wow.

The Paz Man

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:39 - Mar 4 with 591 viewswkj

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 16:38 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

You’ve reported me for abuse when you’ve been swearing?! Wow.

Nah, it was me that reported you, for a laugh

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024