Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Meghan Markle stuff... 09:05 - Mar 4 with 17575 viewsSwailsey

All just reeks doesn't it?

Andrew is fine - they rally around him.

*If she has been bullying, then of course that's not good. But doesn't that sort of thing happen everywhere? It doesn't make it right of course - but national news? A statement? Get your own house in order please.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:18 - Mar 4 with 600 views26_Paz

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:16 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

Nah, you done goofed son.

Honestly, what were you thinking? Your whole act is about this fake JRM style politeness. Upvoting posts that call women bitches doesn't really align with that too well.

In fact, the only time you ever complain about abuse is when it's directed at you... usually for posting something abusive yourself. You don't actually care about other people being abused in the slightest. You're nothing but a 99p shop version of Katie Hopkins.

I suppose we can add 'misogynist' to 'racist' and 'homophobic' in the Big Book of Paz Descriptions.

If you can explain why you upvoted a post calling two seperate women bitches, then I will apologise to you for laughing at the suggestion that there's no way someone like you could have an actual partner, and instead has to rely on blow up dolls.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 15:20]

I am against all forms of abuse. I never abuse anybody on here yet an abused pretty much constantly by you and your cronies. End of.

The Paz Man

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:19 - Mar 4 with 597 viewsMattinLondon

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:13 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

Disgraceful post.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:20 - Mar 4 with 591 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:18 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

I am against all forms of abuse. I never abuse anybody on here yet an abused pretty much constantly by you and your cronies. End of.

Why did you upvote women being called bitches then Paz?

Seems like a fair question to me.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:21 - Mar 4 with 576 views26_Paz

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:20 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

I didn’t abuse them myself. I don’t abuse people. Unlike you.

The Paz Man

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:22 - Mar 4 with 578 viewseireblue

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:18 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

You do abuse people on here.
This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:22 - Mar 4 with 572 viewsMattinLondon

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:21 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

I didn’t abuse them - but I like it when someone else does it.

Paz, 2021.
This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:23 - Mar 4 with 572 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:21 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

Hang about, do you think that the fact that you yourself didn't call them bitches, you just applauded the person who did, somehow makes it ok?

Seems like another fair question to me.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:23 - Mar 4 with 564 viewsJ2BLUE

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:13 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

Disgraceful post.

They're not really in your house mate. Brenda is unharmed and very much still inflated.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:23 - Mar 4 with 558 views26_Paz

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:23 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

Hang about, do you think that the fact that you yourself didn't call them bitches, you just applauded the person who did, somehow makes it ok?

Seems like another fair question to me.

Liking a post is different to writing a post.

The Paz Man

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:24 - Mar 4 with 541 views26_Paz

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:23 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

They're not really in your house mate. Brenda is unharmed and very much still inflated.

Don’t lower yourself. You are normally reasonable.

The Paz Man

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:25 - Mar 4 with 541 viewsJ2BLUE

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:23 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

I thought we got on ok Paz! Disgraceful downvote.

Truly impaired.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:25 - Mar 4 with 539 viewseireblue

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 14:25 - Mar 4 by GlasgowBlue

You asked the question "What is it that the Queen can do to prevent Boris doing something"?

Withholding Royal ascent is something the Queen can do to stop Boris Johnson passing any laws, should she chose to do so.

I think you understand the context of the question that was addressed to Chico.

Something that hasn’t been used for a few hundred years, and is just a formality, is probably not the best justification for running a Royal family.

But, yep that’s not something that is a worry for me.
This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:26 - Mar 4 with 523 views26_Paz

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:25 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

I thought we got on ok Paz! Disgraceful downvote.

Hence why I am disappointed in you joining the bullies.

The Paz Man

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:27 - Mar 4 with 528 viewsJ2BLUE

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:24 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

Don’t lower yourself. You are normally reasonable.

We can have a joke can't we?

Truly impaired.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:27 - Mar 4 with 517 viewsJ2BLUE

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:26 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

Hence why I am disappointed in you joining the bullies.

Anyone else would have come back with how do you know she's called Brenda? and we'd have had a nice laugh about it.

Truly impaired.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:27 - Mar 4 with 517 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:23 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

I don't think you actually believe that Paz. You don't believe it's ok to cheer while someone is being abused and expect for people to think you had nothing to do with it.

I do think you've realised you've goofed here though. The mask has slipped and you've backed yourself into a corner.

Honestly "I didn't say it, I just liked hearing it" is one of the most pathetic things I've read on here, from one of the most pathetic individuals to ever post on here.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:29 - Mar 4 with 500 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:27 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

We can have a joke can't we?

When you joke with Paz it's usually joking at someone else's expense.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:30 - Mar 4 with 493 viewsBlueandTruesince82

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:20 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

Is it the fact that I called her B that you have issue with?.....TBF she really does come off that way but if that is the case you do undermine the argument by bringing out the C dont you.... you can't call someone out for doing something then do it yourself. That's called Hypocrisy and really undoes any attempts to mount the high horse you seem so keen on.

Just like saying you are withdrawing from public life because of press intrusion then airing your dirty laundry on Oprah make a you a hypocrite.... and thus, in all probability bit of a B.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:30 - Mar 4 with 482 viewsGlasgowBlue

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:25 - Mar 4 by eireblue

I think you understand the context of the question that was addressed to Chico.

Something that hasn’t been used for a few hundred years, and is just a formality, is probably not the best justification for running a Royal family.

But, yep that’s not something that is a worry for me.

You asked and I answered. I gave no opinion.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:30 - Mar 4 with 472 views26_Paz

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:27 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

I don't think you actually believe that Paz. You don't believe it's ok to cheer while someone is being abused and expect for people to think you had nothing to do with it.

I do think you've realised you've goofed here though. The mask has slipped and you've backed yourself into a corner.

Honestly "I didn't say it, I just liked hearing it" is one of the most pathetic things I've read on here, from one of the most pathetic individuals to ever post on here.

No. Your argument was that I abuse people. Then when you were unable to find an example of that you brought up me liking a post, which is not me abusing anyone. That is what is pathetic.

The Paz Man

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:30 - Mar 4 with 477 viewsMattinLondon

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:23 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

A man can be judged by the company he keeps - a poster by the posts they write or like.
This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:31 - Mar 4 with 469 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:30 - Mar 4 by BlueandTruesince82

Is it the fact that I called her B that you have issue with?.....TBF she really does come off that way but if that is the case you do undermine the argument by bringing out the C dont you.... you can't call someone out for doing something then do it yourself. That's called Hypocrisy and really undoes any attempts to mount the high horse you seem so keen on.

Just like saying you are withdrawing from public life because of press intrusion then airing your dirty laundry on Oprah make a you a hypocrite.... and thus, in all probability bit of a B.

Christ alive. Here we have the person calling women bitches upset that that makes people think badly of them.

Unbelievable Geoff.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:32 - Mar 4 with 464 viewsJ2BLUE

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:30 - Mar 4 by BlueandTruesince82

You have to feel sorry for her really.

Truly impaired.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:32 - Mar 4 with 462 viewsBlueandTruesince82

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:27 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

Abused.....behave.

Who's the real snowflake

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:32 - Mar 4 with 459 viewsSwansea_Blue

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:33 - Mar 4 by MattinLondon

A beauty. Yes she is beautiful. I agree with you.

She's got a funny nose. A real little ski jump effort going on there.

I'm bemused about the interest and why the right wingers (that's what seems to be going on here) are all attacking her. I did see someone try to offer an explanation that gathered a bit of attention a couple of weeks back. I struggle to care, but it might be of interest to some of you if you haven't seen it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024