Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Meghan Markle stuff... 09:05 - Mar 4 with 17208 viewsSwailsey

All just reeks doesn't it?

Andrew is fine - they rally around him.

*If she has been bullying, then of course that's not good. But doesn't that sort of thing happen everywhere? It doesn't make it right of course - but national news? A statement? Get your own house in order please.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:09 - Mar 4 with 1181 views26_Paz

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 12:37 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

So you're saying it's a bit like your own reasons for posting on here (except swapping out attention for money)?

Interesting theory.

What is ironic is you calling me an attention seeker whilst supporting two of the biggest attention seekers known to man

The Paz Man

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:12 - Mar 4 with 1187 viewsMattinLondon

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:09 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

What is ironic is you calling me an attention seeker whilst supporting two of the biggest attention seekers known to man

Don’t think he supports either Boris or Paul Lambert.
This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:13 - Mar 4 with 1183 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:09 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

I've not supported anyone. The whole royal family can get in the bin,

This must be a difficult subject for you. Obviously you have a natural suspicion for the Black half of the marriage, but secretly enjoy the dressing up as a Nazi bantz of the other half!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:16 - Mar 4 with 1168 viewsMattinLondon

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:13 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

I've not supported anyone. The whole royal family can get in the bin,

This must be a difficult subject for you. Obviously you have a natural suspicion for the Black half of the marriage, but secretly enjoy the dressing up as a Nazi bantz of the other half!

If he thought Harry has legitimate concerns he’d be all over him.
This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:18 - Mar 4 with 1160 viewspointofblue

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:05 - Mar 4 by Swansea_Blue

They would have hovered on their saintly cloud, formed from the droplets of their virtue and pureness.

In all fairness I think the hypocrisy was when members of the public started to turn.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:21 - Mar 4 with 1158 viewsBlueandTruesince82

She's clearly a b though isn't she.

I don't care what they do but if you leave the county citing press intrusion then go on Oprah you have to look at yourself.

No idea if she's bully or not but clearly a massive B.

I also think Taylor Swift is probs a massive B and I bloody love her.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:26 - Mar 4 with 1146 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:21 - Mar 4 by BlueandTruesince82

She's clearly a b though isn't she.

I don't care what they do but if you leave the county citing press intrusion then go on Oprah you have to look at yourself.

No idea if she's bully or not but clearly a massive B.

I also think Taylor Swift is probs a massive B and I bloody love her.

This post makes you sound like a bit of a c!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:30 - Mar 4 with 1130 viewsBlueandTruesince82

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:26 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

Fair enough... sometimes I am. Stand by it. She's a B.

Login to get fewer ads

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:33 - Mar 4 with 1123 viewsMattinLondon

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:30 - Mar 4 by BlueandTruesince82

Fair enough... sometimes I am. Stand by it. She's a B.

A beauty. Yes she is beautiful. I agree with you.
This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:39 - Mar 4 with 1105 viewsBlueandTruesince82

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:33 - Mar 4 by MattinLondon

A beauty. Yes she is beautiful. I agree with you.

Not a patch on Swifty. Taylor Swift makes Meghan Markle look like Colin Hely

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:41 - Mar 4 with 1098 viewsSwailsey

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:39 - Mar 4 by BlueandTruesince82

Not a patch on Swifty. Taylor Swift makes Meghan Markle look like Colin Hely

a) Healy
b) TS and MM are both perfect, as is CH and chrisswailes

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 14:25 - Mar 4 with 1053 viewsGlasgowBlue

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 12:29 - Mar 4 by eireblue

Hmm, I am no expert, but I think it would be possible to still have this mechanism in a state that wasn’t a monarchy.

https://www.parliament.uk/site-information/glossary/royal-assent/

You asked the question "What is it that the Queen can do to prevent Boris doing something"?

Withholding Royal ascent is something the Queen can do to stop Boris Johnson passing any laws, should she chose to do so.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 14:27 - Mar 4 with 1044 views26_Paz

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 13:26 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

Disagreeing with you does not make somebody a c word. We have been through this. It was one of the first lesson in the Paz school of teaching spruce about the real world.

The Paz Man

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 14:27 - Mar 4 with 1047 viewsEwan_Oozami

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 11:12 - Mar 4 by GlasgowBlue

This thread reminds me of the Bercow bullying allegations.

We like Bercow because he is in conflict with Boris Johnson and the Tories who we dislike. Booo hiss! Ignore the claims of Bercow being a bully. Dismiss any trivialise the person who claims to be on the receiving end improve Bercow’s bullying.

We like MM because she is in conflict with Royal family, an anachronism we dislike, and the British press. Dacre. Murdoch. Booo hiss! Ignore the claims of MM being a bully. Dismiss any trivialise the person who claims to be on the receiving end improve MM’s bullying.

I mean why can’t people quite reasonably hold the view that MM ha been treated appallingly by sections of the a British press who obviously have an agenda based on MM being a person of colour, but at the same time takes seriously claims of her bullying by a former member of her staff and be open to the possibility that she may be another spoiled Hollywood luvvie who is used to getting her own way.

The two views aren’t mutually exclusive.

Oh and as an afterthought, if I was in conflict with my family but my grandfather was seriously ill in hospital, I might consider that now would not be the time to air a series of television interviews in which I aired my grievances and respectfully put said programs on hold until Gramps had recovered.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 11:20]

I guess that would depend on whether Gramps attitude to one's mother had any impact on her and her son's lives.....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 14:38 - Mar 4 with 1032 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 14:27 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

Disagreeing with you does not make somebody a c word. We have been through this. It was one of the first lesson in the Paz school of teaching spruce about the real world.

Oh bless, look at this sassy new tact. It's really sweet - you go girl
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 14:39]
This Meghan Markle stuff... on 14:39 - Mar 4 with 1033 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 14:27 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

I thought you were against abusive terms?

How come you're fine with calling a woman a bitch?

Your poor missus. She really has got herself mixed up with a small little man.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 14:50 - Mar 4 with 1004 viewsGlasgowBlue

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 14:27 - Mar 4 by Ewan_Oozami

I guess that would depend on whether Gramps attitude to one's mother had any impact on her and her son's lives.....

According to most accounts, Prince Phillip and Diana had a very close relationship and they continued to stay in touch after the divorce.

Charles was always a disappointment to Phillip.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 14:50 - Mar 4 with 1004 viewsleitrimblue

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 14:39 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

I thought you were against abusive terms?

How come you're fine with calling a woman a bitch?

Your poor missus. She really has got herself mixed up with a small little man.

Time to deflate her and put her back in the box for a while?
This Meghan Markle stuff... on 14:55 - Mar 4 with 983 viewsMattinLondon

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 14:50 - Mar 4 by leitrimblue

Time to deflate her and put her back in the box for a while?

Live scenes from Paz’s house.

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 14:55 - Mar 4 with 967 viewschicoazul

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 11:53 - Mar 4 by eireblue

What is it that the Queen can do to prevent Boris doing something?

What am I, the enquiry bureau? Look it up.
I appreciate hardly anyone agrees with me on this but our constitutional monarchy is very good precisely because it wasn’t designed. It sort of evolved. But hey I know perfectly well if it came down to it that many people would much rather have a President, but only as long as it was someone they agreed with.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:06 - Mar 4 with 958 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 14:55 - Mar 4 by MattinLondon

I'd just like us to pause for a moment to really cement in our minds (for the next time that Paz whips himself into an frenzy about people being abusive on here) the fact that Paz is in this thread upvoting a post that calls two different women bitches.

Not that we need much more evidence that he's a tragic troll, but there you go.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 15:08]

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:12 - Mar 4 with 934 views26_Paz

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:06 - Mar 4 by SpruceMoose

I'd just like us to pause for a moment to really cement in our minds (for the next time that Paz whips himself into an frenzy about people being abusive on here) the fact that Paz is in this thread upvoting a post that calls two different women bitches.

Not that we need much more evidence that he's a tragic troll, but there you go.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 15:08]

Your lack of self awareness really is jaw dropping. Never complain about bullying again because here you are your little mates are sending pictures of blow up sex dolls and saying it is Mrs. Paz.

The Paz Man

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:13 - Mar 4 with 927 views26_Paz

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 14:55 - Mar 4 by MattinLondon

Disgraceful post.

The Paz Man

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:16 - Mar 4 with 924 viewsSpruceMoose

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:12 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

Your lack of self awareness really is jaw dropping. Never complain about bullying again because here you are your little mates are sending pictures of blow up sex dolls and saying it is Mrs. Paz.

Nah, you done goofed son.

Honestly, what were you thinking? Your whole act is about this fake JRM style politeness. Upvoting posts that call women bitches doesn't really align with that too well.

In fact, the only time you ever complain about abuse is when it's directed at you... usually for posting something abusive yourself. You don't actually care about other people being abused in the slightest. You're nothing but a 99p shop version of Katie Hopkins.

I suppose we can add 'misogynist' to 'racist' and 'homophobic' in the Big Book of Paz Descriptions.

If you can explain why you upvoted a post calling two seperate women bitches, then I will apologise to you for laughing at the suggestion that there's no way someone like you could have an actual partner, and instead has to rely on blow up dolls.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 15:20]

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 15:18 - Mar 4 with 912 viewsLord_Lucan

This Meghan Markle stuff... on 14:50 - Mar 4 by GlasgowBlue

According to most accounts, Prince Phillip and Diana had a very close relationship and they continued to stay in touch after the divorce.

Charles was always a disappointment to Phillip.

Yes, I believe he was rumoured to have said "I have a girl as a son and a boy as a daughter"

He also said

Human population growth is probably the single most serious long-term threat to survival. We're in for a major disaster if it isn't curbed...We have no option. If it isn't controlled voluntarily, it will be controlled involuntarily by an increase in disease, starvation and war.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024