Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? 19:04 - Mar 27 with 2530 viewsOsborneOneNil

Just debating on whether to Cashout my bet for a small loss, or stick (and pray) for a decent win if we make it.

I was thinking I’d leave it if we won today, but it’s hard to see a run coming from our lot.
Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 19:06 - Mar 27 with 2184 viewsITFC_Cotton

No.
Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 19:06 - Mar 27 with 2181 viewssaffers12

No
Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 19:06 - Mar 27 with 2174 viewsMetal_Hacker

Cash out love

Poll: If it were one or the other

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 19:09 - Mar 27 with 2153 viewsWD19

Yes
Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 19:13 - Mar 27 with 2123 viewsBlueBertie

Dear god I hope not. Can you imagine playing anyone in the top 6 that are there now in the playoffs. I guess if we do squeeze in then it'll be on merit albeit down to how poor generally the league is but we seem miles away from those teams right now even if we do.
Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 19:13 - Mar 27 with 2114 viewschrismakin

No.

Cash out then plump it on winning the league next season

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 19:15 - Mar 27 with 2102 viewsrattram

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 19:09 - Mar 27 by WD19

Yes

Don't see how we can possibly make top 6. After all to do that we have to have shots at goal.
As Peterborough scored 7, I thought that's more shots than we've had in the last 3 games
Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 19:20 - Mar 27 with 2073 viewsChrisd

Not a chance, regardless of our run-in. If you can't score goals consistently how are you meant to win games? Most of our games recently I'm reading Wilson, Nsiala or Kenlock are MOTM, says it all really.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 19:24 - Mar 27 with 2045 viewsjeera

Doubtful.

If you consider doubtful = no.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 20:11 - Mar 27 with 1986 viewsBlueNode

Yes

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 20:16 - Mar 27 with 1966 viewsSomethingBlue

Not with these players - they just can't deliver.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 20:18 - Mar 27 with 1956 viewsSwansea_Blue

Some people were talking about top 2 a couple of weeks ago, including in the club worryingly. We've been heading for ~12th since the turn of the year. The games in hand have gone now too. We still can scrape into the top 6, but we'd need a massive turn around and I don't see where that's coming from. More realistically we'll stay about where we are, maybe drop a place or two if we carry on like this.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 20:44 - Mar 27 with 1918 viewsN2_Blue

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 20:18 - Mar 27 by Swansea_Blue

Some people were talking about top 2 a couple of weeks ago, including in the club worryingly. We've been heading for ~12th since the turn of the year. The games in hand have gone now too. We still can scrape into the top 6, but we'd need a massive turn around and I don't see where that's coming from. More realistically we'll stay about where we are, maybe drop a place or two if we carry on like this.

No chance.

Players showing their true colours for an enthusiastic manager giving everyone a clean slate. They just don’t really care. Fk the lot of them, some of them should never have ever been given the chance to wear the shirt

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 20:44 - Mar 27 with 1917 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 20:18 - Mar 27 by Swansea_Blue

We had that nice mini run under Gil and it got our hopes up! Not sure what went right there but glossed over our mediocrity.
Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 20:47 - Mar 27 with 1903 viewsitfcjoe

We’ll probably play better at home and get you back to a better cash out value, but feels like top 6 drifting away

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 20:50 - Mar 27 with 1885 viewsTonytown

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 20:47 - Mar 27 by itfcjoe

We’ll probably play better at home and get you back to a better cash out value, but feels like top 6 drifting away

Do I think we will - No

Could we make it - Yes

No goals, no creativity and no real chance of changing that until the summer
Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 21:21 - Mar 27 with 1806 viewsStewart27

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 20:50 - Mar 27 by Tonytown

Do I think we will - No

Could we make it - Yes

No goals, no creativity and no real chance of changing that until the summer

Ah the summer.

We’re always waiting for the summer.

Our 14th summer of Evans.
Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 21:51 - Mar 27 with 1750 viewsnorth_stand77

No
Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 21:57 - Mar 27 with 1738 viewsstonojnr

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 20:44 - Mar 27 by SuperKieranMcKenna

We had that nice mini run under Gil and it got our hopes up! Not sure what went right there but glossed over our mediocrity.

without starting that discussion again...didnt we play a different formation ;)

I still think the Easter games are the tipping point, though in practice I think even now we'd have to hit league winning form to make 6th
Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 21:57 - Mar 27 with 1739 viewsX0Y0

My expectations sink a little lower with every minute of 'football' that I watch.

I would cash out to avoid the (likely) scenario of watching our season to continuing to fade whilst also bearing the financial cost. Better to offload the financial cost now. If we get an unexpected top 6 finish from here then hoperfully the emotional win can offset any potential lost winnings from having cashed out on the bet.
Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 22:28 - Mar 27 with 1698 viewsradiogaga

Add a 1 in front of the 6 and you should just about get a pay out on our current form
[Post edited 27 Mar 2021 22:29]

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 22:59 - Mar 27 with 1651 viewsOsborneOneNil

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 20:47 - Mar 27 by itfcjoe

Forever the optimist, I think I’ll chance us beating Gas at home this Friday....then decide.
Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 23:03 - Mar 27 with 1639 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Top 2? We can do it cannot we?

Skuse: Top Two Within Reach 16th Mar 2021 06:00
Fit-again midfielder Cole Skuse is not only confident his injury problems are firmly behind him but also that he can play a part in Town winning automatic promotion back to the Championship in a few weeks’ time. 30

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 23:19 - Mar 27 with 1595 viewswkj

If we do, it will be by hook or by crook.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 23:50 - Mar 27 with 1546 viewsbilllm

No
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024