Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone going on holiday this year? 11:15 - Apr 3 with 1723 viewsPippin1970

Looking at holiday parks in England for a change. They are sky high as well with huge demand on them. Visiting friends and family in London and Cornwall now.
Anyone going on holiday this year? on 11:48 - Apr 3 with 1658 viewsBlueorder

Booked a 4 bedroom place in Falmouth back in February. I had a feeling that going some place hot this summer wouldn't workout.
Easyjet still have £900 of my hard earned from last summer which I don't ever expect to see again!
Anyone going on holiday this year? on 11:50 - Apr 3 with 1654 viewsITFC_Forever

Got Cornwall booked for a week at May half-term and a fortnight in August.

We were supposed to go to Rhodes last August but postponed it to this year, and postponed it indefinitely (hoping to cancel and get deposit back) in January.... we could see the no holidays abroad thing coming.
When we cancelled again in January we booked the August Cornwall holiday then, and it was already a struggle to get anywhere on the coast.

Demand is going to massively outstrip supply for UK breaks in the school holidays this year.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 11:59 - Apr 3 with 1646 viewsearlsgreenblue

Interestingly I’m looking at flights for her in doors to visit the U.K. in May you can fly return from Madeira to Luton with Wizz for less than £50 , no bags in that but how cheap is that!
Anyone going on holiday this year? on 12:16 - Apr 3 with 1619 viewsIpswichKnight

Week booked in Northumberland in late July then couple of nights in York, couple of nights in Ely then at parents for a few nights in Woodbridge.

If allowed and the fixtures are kind we might head to the Windies for the cricket in 2022 ( wife is half Jamaican and she has family who will put us up if ever want to go ). Sadly suspect no games will be in Kingston.
Anyone going on holiday this year? on 12:42 - Apr 3 with 1562 viewsFixed_It

2 weeks camping in Devon - booked it when we were there last summer. They had reduced capacity due to Covid restrictions and it was lovely. Hoping it'll be the same this year.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 12:42 - Apr 3 with 1562 viewsfactual_blue

Malvern, Dorset and Shropshire all booked.

Sorrento looking a bit unlikely for September though.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 13:08 - Apr 3 with 1534 viewsTractorWood

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 11:48 - Apr 3 by Blueorder

Booked a 4 bedroom place in Falmouth back in February. I had a feeling that going some place hot this summer wouldn't workout.
Easyjet still have £900 of my hard earned from last summer which I don't ever expect to see again!

Booked a free cancellation place in the peak District ages ago for the end of May. It was a guess.

Might go, might bin it depending on prospects of pubs and restaurants being open and not an enormous undertaking.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 13:13 - Apr 3 with 1529 viewsKropotkin123

No... But I am leaving the country. Likely sometime between June and September. Looking most likely that things will be completed by July.

Might go somewhere right before I leave, depending on Covid.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 14:16 - Apr 3 with 1478 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Early July for a 4 day fishing/camping break in North Norfolk, went there last summer and was a really well organised Covid "safe" site.
Short family break, Air b&b in the Cotswolds in Autumn.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 14:23 - Apr 3 with 1461 viewsLord_Lucan

I think we are planning a four generation trip to Centre Prats this month but I have got away with only attending two days of it thankfully.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 14:39 - Apr 3 with 1432 viewsChurchman

No, not this year. I had a ski trip booked that was moved twice then cancelled and the misses has a trip booked next year. We will look to do stuff next year, all being well, and if things open up here and settle down perhaps a U.K. or Ireland trip in the autumn. I’ve been very fortunate to travel a little over the years so am quite chilled about it.
Anyone going on holiday this year? on 14:42 - Apr 3 with 1427 viewsFreddies_Ears

Booked to be away in Spain in June, which will probably be cancelled as per last year. I'll rebook for as soon as rules permit (managed a July month away last year). I drive / ferry and self-cater in a remotish place, so avoid people other than weekly supermarket trip. Basically, it's like being at home but with better weather and food!

If I can't get abroad this summer, I'll stop at home and save my money for the autumn, when Germany and Switzerland likely open up.
Anyone going on holiday this year? on 17:07 - Apr 3 with 1341 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Nope,

We were booked to go to Normandy for two weeks and then were going to drive across to Paris toward the end.

Cancelled it a few weeks back as France is looking decidedly unsafe this year. Will go to my sister in laws in Cornwall for a week or so with the dog, but thats it.

Keeping our powder dry for 2022.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 17:10 - Apr 3 with 1332 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 14:23 - Apr 3 by Lord_Lucan

I think we are planning a four generation trip to Centre Prats this month but I have got away with only attending two days of it thankfully.

Miserable git. Go and enjoy yourself.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 17:26 - Apr 3 with 1308 viewsLeaky

Yes booked my back garden for a fortnight. Didn't have to pay a deposit, I can also cancel with out notice.
Anyone going on holiday this year? on 17:59 - Apr 3 with 1266 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 17:10 - Apr 3 by J2BLUE

Miserable git. Go and enjoy yourself.

I make Lucan right.

Centre Parcs is awful.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 19:08 - Apr 3 with 1228 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 17:59 - Apr 3 by ITFC_Forever

I make Lucan right.

Centre Parcs is awful.

............and feckin expensive.

Had a few good breaks when the son was a young un though.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 19:10 - Apr 3 with 1225 viewswkj

Got my place in the sun booked

All joking aside, I am actually heading to Sonoma California for Christmas and get black out drunk on wine for 2 weeks.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 20:25 - Apr 3 with 1176 viewssuffolkpoker

We have booked a season pitch on a camp site in thetford. It’s our own caravan and a awesome site.

Bar, pool and Forrest

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 21:05 - Apr 3 with 1142 viewsStuartBrett8

I've booked a week in Hemsby for July, 8 grand but I've saved sh!t loads by not going to the pub.

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) on 21:18 - Apr 3 with 1130 viewsDeano69

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 17:59 - Apr 3 by ITFC_Forever

I make Lucan right.

Centre Parcs is awful.

[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 21:27]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 21:27 - Apr 3 with 1107 viewsAce_High1

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 21:05 - Apr 3 by StuartBrett8

I've booked a week in Hemsby for July, 8 grand but I've saved sh!t loads by not going to the pub.

£8k for a holiday in the UK?

WOW.
Anyone going on holiday this year? on 21:34 - Apr 3 with 1086 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 21:27 - Apr 3 by Ace_High1

£8k for a holiday in the UK?

WOW.

Hemsby is the new St Lucia.

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 21:41 - Apr 3 with 1073 viewsDeano69

Anyone going on holiday this year? on 21:05 - Apr 3 by StuartBrett8

Was a time not that long ago you could have bought Hemsby for 8 grand

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024