Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to see Lambert looking better 15:37 - Apr 14 with 2842 viewschrismakin

On sky talking about racism etc. And then Dortmund. Looks alot better than months ago

On PC

" when I left we were 1 point off playoffs with 3 games in hand of hull.."

[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 15:51]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Good to see Lambert looking better on 15:58 - Apr 14 with 2706 viewsdominiciawful

Who?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Good to see Lambert looking better on 16:09 - Apr 14 with 2639 viewspositivity

Good to see Lambert looking better on 15:58 - Apr 14 by dominiciawful

Who?

he used to play for celtic too, good player.

apparently he went into management, not sure how that went

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Good to see Lambert looking better on 16:15 - Apr 14 with 2599 viewsEdwardStone

Good to see Lambert looking better on 16:09 - Apr 14 by positivity

he used to play for celtic too, good player.

apparently he went into management, not sure how that went

His management career was a bit up and down apparently

That Lot went up

Us Lot went down
Good to see Lambert looking better on 16:24 - Apr 14 with 2535 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Lol, that sums it up really.

....he was happy with being outside the playoffs in League 1, over two years into his tenure.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Good to see Lambert looking better on 16:27 - Apr 14 with 2526 viewsMattinLondon

He looked awful towards the end of his tenure here. Footballing wise, he was nothing short of a disaster, but on a human level I’m glad he’s looking much better.
Good to see Lambert looking better on 16:30 - Apr 14 with 2497 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Good to see Lambert looking better on 16:27 - Apr 14 by MattinLondon

He looked awful towards the end of his tenure here. Footballing wise, he was nothing short of a disaster, but on a human level I’m glad he’s looking much better.

It tends to happen with PL, he will look healthy when he starts at a club, and as he gets further into his tenure he looks unrecognisable.

I think the pressure and responsibility probably gets on top of him. Its probably best for him if he remains as a pundit.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Good to see Lambert looking better on 16:47 - Apr 14 with 2417 viewsKeaneish

...did he also say that he'd created a squad of 100 players and left 20+ contracts to expire?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Good to see Lambert looking better on 16:53 - Apr 14 with 2362 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Login to get fewer ads

Good to see Lambert looking better on 17:26 - Apr 14 with 2251 viewsGarv

Good to see Lambert looking better on 16:30 - Apr 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

It tends to happen with PL, he will look healthy when he starts at a club, and as he gets further into his tenure he looks unrecognisable.

I think the pressure and responsibility probably gets on top of him. Its probably best for him if he remains as a pundit.

See Steve Bruce. He looked a million dollars before the Newcastle job. Or might have been Villa actually, either way the job clearly takes it's toll.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Good to see Lambert looking better on 18:13 - Apr 14 with 2138 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Good to see Lambert looking better on 16:47 - Apr 14 by Keaneish

...did he also say that he'd created a squad of 100 players and left 20+ contracts to expire?

Not insisting that ME renews those contracts was probably the best decision he ever made for us.
Good to see Lambert looking better on 18:14 - Apr 14 with 2127 viewspointofblue

Good to see Lambert looking better on 16:24 - Apr 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Lol, that sums it up really.

....he was happy with being outside the playoffs in League 1, over two years into his tenure.

As tough as it is to accept he left us in a better position, league wise, then we find ourselves now.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Good to see Lambert looking better on 18:17 - Apr 14 with 2112 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Good to see Lambert looking better on 17:26 - Apr 14 by Garv

See Steve Bruce. He looked a million dollars before the Newcastle job. Or might have been Villa actually, either way the job clearly takes it's toll.

I'm not sure Steve Bruce has ever been told that he looks like "a million dollars"!
Good to see Lambert looking better on 18:21 - Apr 14 with 2098 viewsstantheman

It's amazing how one's mental state can improve by escaping all the negativity ingrained into Ipswich supporters minds.
Good to see Lambert looking better on 18:22 - Apr 14 with 2089 viewspositivity

Good to see Lambert looking better on 18:14 - Apr 14 by pointofblue

As tough as it is to accept he left us in a better position, league wise, then we find ourselves now.

he took us from 44th to 55th last year, then 51st when he left (or 56th if you think gill took over prior to that!)

his players have now taken us to 53rd. thanks pl!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Good to see Lambert looking better on 18:25 - Apr 14 with 2074 viewsBlueBadger

Good to see Lambert looking better on 18:21 - Apr 14 by stantheman

It's amazing how one's mental state can improve by escaping all the negativity ingrained into Ipswich supporters minds.

And also receiving five years' money in one big lump sum for doing very little indeed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good to see Lambert looking better on 18:37 - Apr 14 with 2037 viewsSwansea_Blue

Why was he talking about Dortmund? is there a link there of some kind?

He's got a point on the points. We may have done another Peak ITFC there for the sake of waiting a couple of months. I doubt it, but you never know.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good to see Lambert looking better on 18:37 - Apr 14 with 2033 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Good to see Lambert looking better on 18:17 - Apr 14 by King_ding_a_lin_g

I'm not sure Steve Bruce has ever been told that he looks like "a million dollars"!

A million lira perhaps.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Good to see Lambert looking better on 19:17 - Apr 14 with 1924 viewshaynes_toe1

Hes not wrong.

It was pretty unanimous on here at the time that no one could do worse than Lambert.
Good to see Lambert looking better on 19:29 - Apr 14 with 1867 viewsBlueBadger

Good to see Lambert looking better on 18:13 - Apr 14 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Not insisting that ME renews those contracts was probably the best decision he ever made for us.

Pfft, like he was actually working to that alleged long term plan.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good to see Lambert looking better on 19:35 - Apr 14 with 1836 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Good to see Lambert looking better on 16:53 - Apr 14 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Exactly. He even hasn't had a single cough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024