Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back 13:29 - Apr 16 with 3559 viewsWoolfenthen

From a loan spell because his attitude and application stinks
Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 13:33 - Apr 16 with 3513 viewsreusersfreekicks

Who? When? Where?
Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 13:33 - Apr 16 with 3492 viewsJ2BLUE

They're national league. He's clearly going to struggle to find a new club in this country.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 13:35 - Apr 16 with 3465 viewsSitfcB

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 13:33 - Apr 16 by reusersfreekicks

Who? When? Where?

“He has gone back,” Chesterfield manager James Rowe told the Derbyshire Times. “I keep reiterating we need the right personnel for the culture I am trying to build here and he did not fit into that.”

Przybek Returns From Chesterfield Loan by NewsTWTD 16 Apr 2021 13:15
http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/40123/przybek-returns-from-chesterfield-loan

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 14:08 - Apr 16 with 3292 viewsfabian_illness

A lot of young footballers have this ‘I’m at a big club, I’ve made it’ mentality.
Maybe the lack of fight and attitude we see run through our club is down to the fact that they’ve been molly coddled since their early teens, they get decent money for being ordinary.
There is no grounding like there used to be, no boot cleaning, no litter picking, no graft.
They fight for nothing.
[Redacted] on 14:09 - Apr 16 with 3283 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 14:16 - Apr 16 with 3229 viewsJammyDodgerrr

[Redacted] on 14:09 - Apr 16 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

He's done a great job. Chesterfield are my sort of second team, and they have been nothing short of a disaster the last few years, especially since Allen came in. If he is sending him back - that really does say something.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

[Redacted] on 14:32 - Apr 16 with 3144 viewsvictorywilhappen

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 14:16 - Apr 16 by JammyDodgerrr

He's done a great job. Chesterfield are my sort of second team, and they have been nothing short of a disaster the last few years, especially since Allen came in. If he is sending him back - that really does say something.

[Redacted]
Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 14:40 - Apr 16 with 3070 viewsMrTown

Just one of a many that they have made it before they've even done anything in football. Quickly find themselves playing semi-pro football whilst being a sparky Monday to Friday.

It's a growing problem in football with youngsters, social media a driving factor for me in it.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 14:41 - Apr 16 with 3061 viewsSomethingBlue

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 13:35 - Apr 16 by SitfcB

“He has gone back,” Chesterfield manager James Rowe told the Derbyshire Times. “I keep reiterating we need the right personnel for the culture I am trying to build here and he did not fit into that.”

Przybek Returns From Chesterfield Loan by NewsTWTD 16 Apr 2021 13:15
http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/40123/przybek-returns-from-chesterfield-loan

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Rowe an Ipswich lad of course.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 14:52 - Apr 16 with 2976 viewsPhilTWTD

Think that may be reading a little too much into it, to be honest. Przybek certainly didn't come across as like that when I met him.
Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 14:55 - Apr 16 with 2937 viewsfooters

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 14:52 - Apr 16 by PhilTWTD

Think that may be reading a little too much into it, to be honest. Przybek certainly didn't come across as like that when I met him.

Funny what seeing Britain's tallest spire can do to a player's ego. Thinks he's Mr Big Time now.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 14:58 - Apr 16 with 2908 viewsjayessess

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 14:08 - Apr 16 by fabian_illness

A lot of young footballers have this ‘I’m at a big club, I’ve made it’ mentality.
Maybe the lack of fight and attitude we see run through our club is down to the fact that they’ve been molly coddled since their early teens, they get decent money for being ordinary.
There is no grounding like there used to be, no boot cleaning, no litter picking, no graft.
They fight for nothing.

You know it's the same generation of "coddled teens" who smash us every week, right?
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 15:04]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

[Redacted] on 14:59 - Apr 16 with 2896 viewsvictorywilhappen

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 14:52 - Apr 16 by PhilTWTD

[Redacted]
Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 15:07 - Apr 16 with 2831 viewsfabian_illness

Just realised who the chesterfield manager is.
His Dad was manager at Ipswich wanderers for a while when I was there.
Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 15:18 - Apr 16 with 2734 viewsPhilTWTD

[Redacted] on 14:59 - Apr 16 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Already been told he's not going to be offered terms. I assume he'll train here for the rest of the season.
Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 15:20 - Apr 16 with 2708 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 14:55 - Apr 16 by footers

Funny what seeing Britain's tallest spire can do to a player's ego. Thinks he's Mr Big Time now.

It's something to a-spire to.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 15:21 - Apr 16 with 2685 viewsBlueFrankie26

If you speak to the people at Concord or Braintree, then they will have quite the opposite to say about him regarding his personality and attitude
Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 15:22 - Apr 16 with 2664 viewsPJH

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 14:55 - Apr 16 by footers

Is it the tallest?

I didn't know that.

I thought it was crooked, or am I thinking of the Conservative Government?
Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 15:27 - Apr 16 with 2592 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 15:20 - Apr 16 by The_Flashing_Smile

It's something to a-spire to.

What's the point?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 15:27 - Apr 16 with 2589 viewsfooters

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 15:22 - Apr 16 by PJH

Is it the tallest?

I didn't know that.

I thought it was crooked, or am I thinking of the Conservative Government?

You're right and I'm wrong. It's Salisbury.

No wonder those Russian tourists were so keen to see it.

But you're also right that the Tories are crooked as Chesterfield's spire. That might be one to submit to the Viz Profanisaurus, actually...
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 15:28]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 16:25 - Apr 16 with 2306 viewsHARRY10

They've brought in another keeper

https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport/football/what-goalkeeper-james-montgomer
[Redacted] on 17:32 - Apr 16 with 2168 viewsvictorywilhappen

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 16:25 - Apr 16 by HARRY10

They've brought in another keeper

https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport/football/what-goalkeeper-james-montgomer

[Redacted]
Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 17:35 - Apr 16 with 2143 viewsLord_Lucan

[Redacted] on 17:32 - Apr 16 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

This one??

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 18:05 - Apr 16 with 2006 viewsHARRY10

[Redacted] on 17:32 - Apr 16 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

He's gone

We need a hard edge, not soft sentimentality
[Redacted] on 19:05 - Apr 16 with 1829 viewsvictorywilhappen

Says it all when the 3rd/4th choice keeper is sent back on 17:35 - Apr 16 by Lord_Lucan

This one??

[Redacted]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024