Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For people that have had Boosters 11:10 - Dec 2 with 2887 viewshype313

Have you been given the same as the previous two, or has it been a different blend for the booster?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

For people that have had Boosters on 14:26 - Dec 2 with 1129 viewsfooters

I'm tall enough that mummy says I don't need one now. Surprised so many of you do.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

For people that have had Boosters on 14:34 - Dec 2 with 1105 viewsGlasgowBlue

For people that have had Boosters on 12:20 - Dec 2 by Eireannach_gorm

I don't know about the morality part but there is a suggestion that because of the low vaccination rates in developing countries it is a petri dish for variants. There tends to be a younger population in these countries who don't get very sick with Covid-19 but are carriers. Don't think it should be an either/or situation regarding booster shots. There has however be many examples of governments donating vaccines near the end of their shelf life which is morally corrupt.

I don't see an issue with donating vaccines near the end of their best by date.

It's better to get them where they are needed whilst they still have a shelf life than to but them in a skip.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

For people that have had Boosters on 14:37 - Dec 2 with 1098 viewsitfcjoe

az for 1 and 2 with Moderna for 3

at Gainsborough all boosters were Moderna with Pfizer for the U16s

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

For people that have had Boosters on 14:54 - Dec 2 with 1081 viewsgtsb1966

They were talking about the booster program on the radio this morning. Someone said that everyone should be concentrating on giving up all their spare vaccines to the world's poorest nations so everyone can have the first two jabs. Without doing that it was said that people would probably need booster after booster as the cycle is never broken.
For people that have had Boosters on 14:59 - Dec 2 with 1074 viewsnoggin

Pfizer all 3.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I had 2 x AZ..... on 15:00 - Dec 2 with 1074 viewsfactual_blue

I had 2 x AZ..... on 13:22 - Dec 2 by BlueBoots

Same here...plus had my flu jab in the other arm at the same appointment (and a free Cadbury Boost bar after - nice bit of marketing at the hospital I thought :^D)

Side effects nothing compared to the AZ vaccine...just feel a tiny bit tired and headachey, and the customary sore arms. About 12 hours after the AZ, starting feeling ridiculously cold, went to bed and then started feeling ridiculously hot a couple of hours later, got up to go to the toilet and nausea was so bad almost collapsed and vomited and ended up lying on the bathroom floor to a) cool down and b) get there before I fainted and fell there...

I hope you feel less crap soon!
[Post edited 2 Dec 2021 13:25]

It will have been nice marketing by Cadburys, who will have given the Boost bars free to the hospital.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I had 2 x AZ..... on 15:09 - Dec 2 with 1054 viewsRyorry

I had 2 x AZ..... on 13:22 - Dec 2 by BlueBoots

Same here...plus had my flu jab in the other arm at the same appointment (and a free Cadbury Boost bar after - nice bit of marketing at the hospital I thought :^D)

Side effects nothing compared to the AZ vaccine...just feel a tiny bit tired and headachey, and the customary sore arms. About 12 hours after the AZ, starting feeling ridiculously cold, went to bed and then started feeling ridiculously hot a couple of hours later, got up to go to the toilet and nausea was so bad almost collapsed and vomited and ended up lying on the bathroom floor to a) cool down and b) get there before I fainted and fell there...

I hope you feel less crap soon!
[Post edited 2 Dec 2021 13:25]

Edit - sorry, slightly misread post, but still worth considering if you were maybe allergic to something in the AZ, might be worth checking ingredients (I've no idea what they might be) with a medic?
[Post edited 2 Dec 2021 15:12]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

For people that have had Boosters on 15:17 - Dec 2 with 1025 viewshype313

For people that have had Boosters on 14:37 - Dec 2 by itfcjoe

az for 1 and 2 with Moderna for 3

at Gainsborough all boosters were Moderna with Pfizer for the U16s

How did you get an appt Joe as I believe you are a few years younger than me

Login to get fewer ads

For people that have had Boosters on 15:20 - Dec 2 with 1005 viewsitfcjoe

For people that have had Boosters on 15:17 - Dec 2 by hype313

How did you get an appt Joe as I believe you are a few years younger than me

I just had a message saying I'm at 'increased risks of complications from COVID-19' so please book an appointment basically bang on my 6 months from 2nd jab. Maybe asthma which is prettly mild, but I was called early for 1st jab and have no idea why, and neither did Dr who looked at my records

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

For people that have had Boosters on 15:34 - Dec 2 with 958 viewshype313

For people that have had Boosters on 15:20 - Dec 2 by itfcjoe

I just had a message saying I'm at 'increased risks of complications from COVID-19' so please book an appointment basically bang on my 6 months from 2nd jab. Maybe asthma which is prettly mild, but I was called early for 1st jab and have no idea why, and neither did Dr who looked at my records

Ahh cool, makes sense, looks like we will all have to wait until we get called. January for me then.

For people that have had Boosters on 15:50 - Dec 2 with 932 viewsgtsb1966

For people that have had Boosters on 15:34 - Dec 2 by hype313

Ahh cool, makes sense, looks like we will all have to wait until we get called. January for me then.

You can book it yourself if you're near or over the five months or whatever it is time limit from your second dose. It will tell you if you can't. It's quicker than waiting to be called.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-
For people that have had Boosters on 15:52 - Dec 2 with 927 viewsfooters

For people that have had Boosters on 15:34 - Dec 2 by hype313

Worth calling your GP or local vax centre as they often have spares which need to be used up. Although I'm sure demand is much greater now.

Hoping to get mine sooner than Feb anyway!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

For people that have had Boosters on 16:04 - Dec 2 with 910 viewshype313

For people that have had Boosters on 15:50 - Dec 2 by gtsb1966

You can book it yourself if you're near or over the five months or whatever it is time limit from your second dose. It will tell you if you can't. It's quicker than waiting to be called.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-

I've tried that, but won't let me book.

Understandably it it is prioritising people with autoimmune issues.

I had 2 x AZ..... on 16:13 - Dec 2 with 907 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I had 2 x AZ..... on 11:19 - Dec 2 by Bloots

....and then 1 x Pfizer yesterday.

And I feel like crap today.

I had 2 x Pfizer with no side effects.
1 x Moderna yesterday morning and felt wiped out all afternoon and this morning.
Left off work early this afternoon as still feeling knackered.
No other side effects though.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

For people that have had Boosters on 16:26 - Dec 2 with 896 viewsfactual_blue

For people that have had Boosters on 16:04 - Dec 2 by hype313

I've tried that, but won't let me book.

Understandably it it is prioritising people with autoimmune issues.

..Or you've been picked for the covert trial of not giving further vaccines....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

For people that have had Boosters on 16:35 - Dec 2 with 875 viewshype313

For people that have had Boosters on 16:26 - Dec 2 by factual_blue

..Or you've been picked for the covert trial of not giving further vaccines....

Would be a shame, was looking forward to getting a Tail.

For people that have had Boosters on 17:23 - Dec 2 with 837 viewsbluelagos

First two were AZ. Yesterday had Moderna as booster (In Colchester). She gave me spiel about the JVCI recommendations why - wasn't really listening tbh.

Feel ok, arm bit sore. Would defo make sure you have it in your "less used" arm, whichever that would be.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I had 2 x AZ..... on 17:49 - Dec 2 with 820 viewsBlueBoots

I had 2 x AZ..... on 15:09 - Dec 2 by Ryorry

Edit - sorry, slightly misread post, but still worth considering if you were maybe allergic to something in the AZ, might be worth checking ingredients (I've no idea what they might be) with a medic?
[Post edited 2 Dec 2021 15:12]

Never occurred to me to do that at the time, as just assumed some people would be affected worse than others (managed to get my first jab pretty early in the roll-out, so not many side-effect anecdotes knocking about then)

I took a few Paracetamol this time around as a precaution (definitely didn't for the first jab, can't remember if I did for the second - doubt it), so probably an unfair AZ / Pfizer comparison...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

I had 2 x AZ..... on 21:23 - Dec 2 with 766 viewsRyorry

I had 2 x AZ..... on 17:49 - Dec 2 by BlueBoots

Never occurred to me to do that at the time, as just assumed some people would be affected worse than others (managed to get my first jab pretty early in the roll-out, so not many side-effect anecdotes knocking about then)

I took a few Paracetamol this time around as a precaution (definitely didn't for the first jab, can't remember if I did for the second - doubt it), so probably an unfair AZ / Pfizer comparison...

What you had sounds severe enough to warrant reporting them under the Yellow Card scheme, if you've a mind to -

https://yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

For people that have had Boosters on 03:53 - Dec 3 with 713 viewsJ2BLUE

2x Pfizer and then the booster was Moderna.

A little arm pain an a very slight headache after the booster.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

For people that have had Boosters on 09:45 - Dec 3 with 651 viewsNthQldITFC

Moderna after 2x AZ.

Trivially sore arm, but I am quite hard - although I do (genuinely) cry every time I watch Watership Down.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024