Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) 12:37 - Dec 16 with 13142 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:39 - Dec 16 with 6224 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Official?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:40 - Dec 16 with 6189 viewsMetal_Hacker

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:39 - Dec 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

Official?

Bed Sheet Rich stating such on Tw4tter as well so......

Make your own judgement I guess

Poll: If it were one or the other

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:41 - Dec 16 with 6186 viewsblueboyd

and what has he done in his career?
Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:41 - Dec 16 with 6182 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:40 - Dec 16 by Metal_Hacker

Bed Sheet Rich stating such on Tw4tter as well so......

Make your own judgement I guess

Hey, don't compare me to him!
Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:42 - Dec 16 with 6114 viewsMetal_Hacker

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:41 - Dec 16 by abracaDOBRA_

Sorry Dobs , far from it just making an observation

There's no comparison !!!

Poll: If it were one or the other

Looked a bit like Phil Neville? (n/t) on 12:43 - Dec 16 with 6077 viewsBloots

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:41 - Dec 16 by blueboyd

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:45 - Dec 16 with 5994 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Think you need to lower your expectations... Didn't you think we had a possibility of getting Lampard?
Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:46 - Dec 16 with 5946 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:41 - Dec 16 by abracaDOBRA_

You have it from a far more reliable source than there?

Login to get fewer ads

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:46 - Dec 16 with 5952 viewsMediocre_Quick

People saying he was at Barrow last night and he picked the team & formation, allegedly, but could be Cruncher trying to drum up bolliux again a la Lawrence coming back
Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:46 - Dec 16 with 5923 viewshatch

BetVictor market suspended currently....
Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:47 - Dec 16 with 5871 viewsKieran_Knows

He’ll need a bloody good backroom team behind him.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:47 - Dec 16 with 5864 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:46 - Dec 16 by Mediocre_Quick

People saying he was at Barrow last night and he picked the team & formation, allegedly, but could be Cruncher trying to drum up bolliux again a la Lawrence coming back

I hadn't seen crunchers tweet if im honest, as I said this morning on here, its all but done I think.
Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:47 - Dec 16 with 5852 viewsBseaBlue

I'm sure there was a picture on Twitter yesterday of him at Manure training so probably BS.
Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:49 - Dec 16 with 5789 viewsBseaBlue

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:47 - Dec 16 by abracaDOBRA_

I hadn't seen crunchers tweet if im honest, as I said this morning on here, its all but done I think.

You did indeed. You confident in your source?
Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:49 - Dec 16 with 5786 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If that were true then surely he has badly failed at the interview stage!

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:49 - Dec 16 with 5740 views_sanctimoanious_

Less than Lambert but more than Brendan Rodgers before his managerial break.
Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:52 - Dec 16 with 5608 viewspointofblue

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1261714/Manchester-United-news-Kieran-M

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:56 - Dec 16 with 5420 viewsIllinoisblue

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:52 - Dec 16 by pointofblue

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1261714/Manchester-United-news-Kieran-M

Even by the low standards of the Express that is a joke of an article.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:57 - Dec 16 with 5344 viewstractordownsouth

Not sure how to feel about this. I like the idea we're giving someone their first opportunity in senior management but Man Utd have been such a poorly coached team this year.

Will get behind him though of course.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:58 - Dec 16 with 5282 viewspointofblue

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:57 - Dec 16 by tractordownsouth

Not sure how to feel about this. I like the idea we're giving someone their first opportunity in senior management but Man Utd have been such a poorly coached team this year.

Personally would prefer Anthony Barry if we’re going down this route.

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:58 - Dec 16 with 5284 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:49 - Dec 16 by BseaBlue

You did indeed. You confident in your source?

I wouldn't have posted if not (will probably come back to bite me now, won't it!)
Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 13:00 - Dec 16 with 5216 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:47 - Dec 16 by abracaDOBRA_

So Cruncher is relying on you ad reading it from here.

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 13:02 - Dec 16 with 5110 viewspointofblue

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:56 - Dec 16 by Illinoisblue

Even by the low standards of the Express that is a joke of an article.

My only concern is what tractordownsouth said; United have looked pretty woeful for the most part this year and come across as a poorly coached team.

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 13:04 - Dec 16 with 5045 viewsclive_baker

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 12:57 - Dec 16 by tractordownsouth

It would be an utterly ridiculous appointment.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 13:04 - Dec 16 with 5044 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Kieran McKenna's Blue and White Army (n/t) on 13:00 - Dec 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

So Cruncher is relying on you ad reading it from here.

I'm not sure, ive just been on twitter and word seems to have gotten out!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024