Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... 10:24 - Jan 18 with 3755 viewsBloots

....I did a pre-season double this year.

Ipswich and Colchester to both be promoted.

Seemed realistic at the time.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 10:25 - Jan 18 with 2637 viewshoppy

Are you writing those both off now then? It's only January...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 10:25 - Jan 18 with 2634 viewsJakeITFC

I've bet on Ipswich to get promoted about 12 times this season, most recently just before the Bolton game.

Nothing like a false dawn to give you hope.
Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 10:31 - Jan 18 with 2573 viewshomer_123

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 10:25 - Jan 18 by hoppy

...Cook just needed more time?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 10:35 - Jan 18 with 2547 viewsJ2BLUE

I had the same bet...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I reckon Col U will struggle...... on 10:37 - Jan 18 with 2530 viewsBloots

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 10:25 - Jan 18 by hoppy

....although you never know!

I got 50/1 on it.... on 10:41 - Jan 18 with 2512 viewsBloots

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 10:35 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

I had the same bet...

...genuinely thought I was printing money.

What a knobber.

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 10:46 - Jan 18 with 2483 viewsiamipswich

I tipped Doncaster as dark horses this season!!

Poll: Who will return first?

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 10:56 - Jan 18 with 2430 viewsJ2BLUE

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 10:46 - Jan 18 by iamipswich

I tipped Doncaster as dark horses this season!!

That's nothing, tractordownsouth once tipped Saudi Arabia to win the world cup.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

I got 50/1 on it.... on 10:59 - Jan 18 with 2416 viewsfooters

I got 50/1 on it.... on 10:41 - Jan 18 by Bloots

...genuinely thought I was printing money.

What a knobber.

Me too. Lumped on Town pre-season and thought for once I'd got the inside track on something.

Well, turns out I didn't and we were a bit crap. That'll learn me.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 11:03 - Jan 18 with 2387 viewstractordownsouth

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 10:56 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

That's nothing, tractordownsouth once tipped Saudi Arabia to win the world cup.

How much money did you lose on backing North Macedonia to win the Euros last year?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 11:14 - Jan 18 with 2327 viewsfabian_illness

I put £20 on one of Rommers horses but it obviously still had the cart attached.
Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 11:16 - Jan 18 with 2313 viewsMetal_Hacker

Did exactly the same bet and with Cardiff to finish in the top 6 - cash out currently sat at 0.01p so there’s still a chance 🙏🏻

Poll: If it were one or the other

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 11:27 - Jan 18 with 2262 viewsCBBlue

Looks like lots of us did the same, genuinely thought I was onto a winner with that one. I also had a separate flutter on us finishing top two.

Most gutting one was earlier the season, an each way bet on Edmundson being 1st goal scorer for the Doncaster game. PaddyPower pay out each way for first 5 goals...guess who scored our 6th

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 11:34 - Jan 18 with 2218 viewsGuthrum

I know of someone who once bet £100m on a football club getting promoted to the Prem.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 11:37 - Jan 18 with 2203 viewsbelgablue

I once bet on Tottenham winning the premier League. Not sure what came over me.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 11:40 - Jan 18 with 2177 viewstractordownsouth

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 11:34 - Jan 18 by Guthrum

I know of someone who once bet £100m on a football club getting promoted to the Prem.

Marcus from London?

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 11:42 - Jan 18 with 2169 viewsBlueStreak

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 10:25 - Jan 18 by JakeITFC

I've bet on Ipswich to get promoted about 12 times this season, most recently just before the Bolton game.

Nothing like a false dawn to give you hope.

Same, currently got 14 different cash outs on betfair for us to be win the league, be promoted, finish top 6 and even top half at the moment Only the last one is showing any sort of profitable cash out figure and that was at 4/9 haha. It is the hope that kills you.
Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 11:44 - Jan 18 with 2154 viewsSeablu

I bet on Southampton & Palace to go down with the absolutely nailed-on cast-iron certainty of that shower up the road.

I’ve never ever got all x3 wrong since the start of this Premier League thingy.

Also had Chelsea Cardiff Ipswich and Bristol Rovers to win their divisions.
A fool and their money…
Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 11:49 - Jan 18 with 2115 viewshoppy

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 11:34 - Jan 18 by Guthrum

How did that work out for them? Did they cash out, and then see others possibly have a better chance?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Tennis related... on 11:58 - Jan 18 with 2091 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...I dont place bets anymore, but a few years ago I decided to place a rare bet on Wimbledon tennis championships.

On leaving work in the afternoon, I called into the bookies to place a bet on fast serving newbie Milos Roanic reaching the semi finals of Wimbledon as he was playing that afternoon.

....20 mins later when I arrived home, I turned on the TV to see that in the short time since I had place the bet.... he had retired injured.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 12:08 - Jan 18 with 2024 viewsJ2BLUE

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 11:03 - Jan 18 by tractordownsouth

How much money did you lose on backing North Macedonia to win the Euros last year?

Slightly less than you lost on those two men in the horse costume to win the Grand National.

Truly impaired.

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 12:34 - Jan 18 with 1937 viewsRobTheMonk

I started trying to be smart by laying horses on the exchange. Yeah, that went badly quickly.

Now that I've gone twins on the way, I've steered clear of anything gambling related other than watching some Youtube slot streams.
Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 12:43 - Jan 18 with 1897 viewswkj

Most of my ifollow purchases in the last 3 years.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 13:19 - Jan 18 with 1805 viewsOwainG1992

I had Ipswich promotion.
Colchester top 7.
WBA promotion, Liverpool top 2 and Wrexham promotion.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 13:19 - Jan 18 with 1805 viewstractordownsouth

Gamblers, worst bet that you're prepared to admit to...... on 12:08 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

Slightly less than you lost on those two men in the horse costume to win the Grand National.

In my defence, I was only taking advice from Rommy's betting preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024