Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really hate criticising players, but.... 18:03 - Feb 12 with 4027 viewsUncle_Bulgaria

....with the benefit of a few games to judge, Bakinson is dreadful. I'm so sorry, but he is. Its really tough to disappear in a game playing centre midfield but he gives it a bloody good go! So lucky that Morsy compensated for him otherwise we would've been in trouble

Played so well today, just lacked a little bit of quality with the final ball. We all deserved a win, fans & players
I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:06 - Feb 12 with 2847 viewsbluejacko

Do us all a favour then and don’t criticise!
I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:06 - Feb 12 with 2850 viewsLeoMuff

Don’t see that all, thought he looked pretty good today.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:07 - Feb 12 with 2833 viewsjeera

"disappear in a game playing centre midfield but he gives it a bloody good go"

This is simply not true.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:07 - Feb 12 with 2803 viewsMalcolmBlue

Be careful, I got slated for speaking the truth too

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:07 - Feb 12 with 2806 viewsunstableblue

Bakinson did 25% of things dreadfully
25% of things well
50% of things averagely

Didn’t he was as bad as you make out

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I really hate criticising ridiculous posters too, but.... (n/t) on 18:09 - Feb 12 with 2775 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:12 - Feb 12 with 2720 viewsUncle_Bulgaria

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:06 - Feb 12 by bluejacko

Do us all a favour then and don’t criticise!

Fair point! I'll shut up but had to get it off my chest....comfortably our worst player in my humble opinion
I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:14 - Feb 12 with 2684 viewsblueball1

Were you at the game? He played well. Others made similar errors but he seems to be player taking the slating this week.
Why can’t you just say all played well and let the manager make the calls on who to play
Login to get fewer ads

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:16 - Feb 12 with 2643 viewsGlasgowBlue

Can't say I agree with you mate. Most of our team have played a lot of games together this season and know each others runs and moves. Bakinson has had to learn in real time and I thought today was his best game.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I really hate criticising ridiculous posters too, but.... (n/t) on 18:17 - Feb 12 with 2642 viewsUncle_Bulgaria

I really hate criticising ridiculous posters too, but.... (n/t) on 18:09 - Feb 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

Aaah sorry mate, do me a massive favour and let me know what opinion I should have next time , cheers
I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:20 - Feb 12 with 2587 viewsN2_Blue

No he’s not!

Next

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:20 - Feb 12 with 2588 viewsHipsterectomy

Apologies wasn’t insinuating anything about the OP, just something I’ve notice in general. Sorry everyone
[Post edited 12 Feb 2022 18:41]

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:21 - Feb 12 with 2568 viewsJDB23

I don't think he was awful but based on what I've seen so far I don't think I'd be taking the option on him in the Summer. Also wouldn't be looking to sign Thompson permanently either.
I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:22 - Feb 12 with 2549 viewsFtnfwest

Just back and sorry but he was good and I thought the combination with moray was excellent. So good to see a town side compete with a decent side. Outplayed them apart from a couple of patches. Side looked very well balanced I thought, would probably like Norwood instead of Jackson or a two up front.
I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:24 - Feb 12 with 2525 viewsSkip_Intro

see also 'I'm not being rude but...'
Thought Bakinson did ok - didn't stand out but certainly wasn't terrible...once Evans is back he will be a decent back up.
I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:26 - Feb 12 with 2488 viewschicoazul

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:20 - Feb 12 by Hipsterectomy

Apologies wasn’t insinuating anything about the OP, just something I’ve notice in general. Sorry everyone

Right the way back to Dalian.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:26 - Feb 12 with 2494 viewsUncle_Bulgaria

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:14 - Feb 12 by blueball1

Were you at the game? He played well. Others made similar errors but he seems to be player taking the slating this week.
Why can’t you just say all played well and let the manager make the calls on who to play

I was....and not just judging on this game but for me he's sloppy in possession and is absolutely no better than what we already have

Having said that, the way people are jumping all over me suggests I'm seeing something others aren't. He could've cost us 2 goals today giving easy possessio away

Anyway, I'll belt up and keep my opinions to myself in future
I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:30 - Feb 12 with 2452 viewsUncle_Bulgaria

Shouldn't even dignify that with a response, but you utter prick for the insinuation you're making . Embarrassing.
I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:32 - Feb 12 with 2433 viewsGlasgowBlue

You're out of line there with that dog whistle. UB is an infrequent but long time poster on this board.

You should really edit your post.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:32 - Feb 12 with 2433 viewsUncle_Bulgaria

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:16 - Feb 12 by GlasgowBlue

Can't say I agree with you mate. Most of our team have played a lot of games together this season and know each others runs and moves. Bakinson has had to learn in real time and I thought today was his best game.

Fair enough, accepted. Does seem like I'm in a minority but there you go. Hope he proves me 100% wrong
I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:34 - Feb 12 with 2413 viewsHipsterectomy

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:26 - Feb 12 by chicoazul

Right the way back to Dalian.

A lot of the time the main criticism being that they are “lazy” or “uninterested”

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:34 - Feb 12 with 2414 viewsSkip_Intro

as did Douglas, Chambers, Drinan, Woolfenden, Ward, Judge, Holy etc...I think you're looking for something to fit an agenda here...
I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:38 - Feb 12 with 2377 viewschicoazul

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:32 - Feb 12 by GlasgowBlue

You're out of line there with that dog whistle. UB is an infrequent but long time poster on this board.

You should really edit your post.

It’s true though. We see it all the time.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 19:02 - Feb 12 with 2252 viewsKropotkin123

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:07 - Feb 12 by MalcolmBlue

Be careful, I got slated for speaking the truth too

The world doesn't revolve around you. Your opinion does not constitute truth.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 02:19 - Feb 15 with 1736 viewstextbackup

I really hate criticising players, but.... on 18:06 - Feb 12 by LeoMuff

Don’t see that all, thought he looked pretty good today.

from memory MK dons had 2 really decent chances in the first half, both from him being sloppy on the ball.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024