Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell 16:25 - Feb 13 with 10605 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jamie Carragher: "You don't know actually what he's been through."

Graham Souness: "Not as much as the cat has been through".

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 21:15 - Feb 13 with 1271 viewsDarkHorse

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:38 - Feb 13 by chicoazul

Be interested to know how all the pearl clutchers on here would react when their worst day was broadcast to a billion people and they had to play football in front of large pitiless football crowds immediately after.

LOOK AT ME EVERYONE
Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 21:15 - Feb 13 with 1271 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 21:14 - Feb 13 by jeera

I've come face to face with a kangaroo before.

Surprisingly large aren't they?

Btw, did you know it's been a year since you last wished me a happy birthday?

I mean, at least you bothered, but that's gone quickly huh?

Happy birthday for a year ago, Jeera!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 21:16 - Feb 13 with 1271 viewsVeggie

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:47 - Feb 13 by chicoazul

I feel sorry for the cat, I feel worse for Zouma and his family.

Why?
[Post edited 13 Feb 2022 21:22]
Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 21:24 - Feb 13 with 1221 viewsjeera

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 21:15 - Feb 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Happy birthday for a year ago, Jeera!

You're too kind fella!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 21:30 - Feb 13 with 1204 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 21:24 - Feb 13 by jeera

You're too kind fella!

Hope you had a good one this time around too!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 21:49 - Feb 13 with 1177 viewsonceablue

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:57 - Feb 13 by Garv

Souness said before the game that West Ham fans were 'salt of the earth' types who wouldn't stand for what he did....

West Ham fans are scumbags always have been
Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 23:04 - Feb 13 with 1117 viewsdominiciawful

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 17:47 - Feb 13 by chicoazul

I feel sorry for the cat, I feel worse for Zouma and his family.

Get help.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 06:02 - Feb 14 with 1011 viewsSwailsey

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 20:55 - Feb 13 by tampa_bay

Got it.

Kicking - inhumane
Gassing - humane
Grinding - humane
Stunning - humane
Throat slitting - humane

I don’t eat meat.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 09:31 - Feb 14 with 918 viewschicoazul

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 19:02 - Feb 13 by Swailsey

Do you apply this logic to all criminals, or just ones whose crimes you find less abhorrent?
[Post edited 13 Feb 2022 19:03]

I don’t equivocate kicking a cat with raping a woman, no.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 09:38 - Feb 14 with 911 viewschicoazul

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 19:14 - Feb 13 by textbackup

Surprised?

If I ever up in crown court, and there is video evidence, I hope you are on the jury.

I’ve always wondered who these freaks are that support those that commit horrible crimes, and now I’ve found one

Me; I feel sorry for Zouma and his family over this very stupid nasty thing

Textbackup; I hope when I murder someone you’re on the jury because you will obviously let me off as you support people who commit crimes

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 09:39 - Feb 14 with 911 viewschicoazul

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 19:12 - Feb 13 by eireblue

Chico, I can only go by what you say, “.. their worst day was broadcast…”

What was broadcast was him kicking a cat.

You made the implication that him kicking a cat was his worst day.

Who knows, maybe there were some days when he had to kick the cat 3 times.

I know it can be difficult to be the contrarian all the time Chico, and you probably don’t necessarily realise when some one is making fun of you.

Yes, I am making specific fun of you and deriving humour from your poor phrasing, that tried to make a statement about people that clutch pearls. That’s the way I roll.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2022 19:15]

Arguing with you and the rest of the smoothbrains on here isn’t difficult so please don’t worry about me.

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 09:42 - Feb 14 with 908 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is there anything that can't be culture-warred? Apparently "we are in danger of cancelling" him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 09:59 - Feb 14 with 868 viewsmonytowbray

KiCkInG aN aNiMaL iS nOt ThE SaMe As EaTiNg ThEm.

Also, FYI, Glassers example was his own, I never compared it to a child, but his point is close enough and valid. I compared the treatment of “pet” animals to the treatment of “food” animals. Hypothetical Bob came into it somewhere but that wasn’t my creation.

FWIW I don’t think Zouma is beyond redemption nor should be booted out of the game. I do think a large majority of the public giving him stick need to look deeper into their own cognitive dissonance though.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 10:08 - Feb 14 with 861 viewsVeggie

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 09:38 - Feb 14 by chicoazul

Me; I feel sorry for Zouma and his family over this very stupid nasty thing

Textbackup; I hope when I murder someone you’re on the jury because you will obviously let me off as you support people who commit crimes

You’re not playing the race card on their behalf are you? You were quick to claim that criticising Simpson was racist.
Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 10:18 - Feb 14 with 849 viewsclive_baker

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 09:42 - Feb 14 by Swansea_Blue

Is there anything that can't be culture-warred? Apparently "we are in danger of cancelling" him.

I hate that term so much. 99% of the time it's reserved for instances where there's no 'cancelling' at all. He's not faced any legal action, he's been given a 2 week fine by his club, he's been selected for all games since. He's rightly got some stick for kicking an animal, he hasn't been 'cancelled'.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 10:22 - Feb 14 with 835 viewsEwan_Oozami

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 19:20 - Feb 13 by jeera

Whilst you're here I don't suppose there's any chance you'll listen to requests to remove that signature?

It's sort of served its purpose and is just punishing someone for being a bit of an idiot.

But on top of that, when I use my tablet it takes some sodding scrolling down the page to the next post!

How was lunch? I was going to ask you about Wongs today but ended up cooking myself. Still interested to know for another time though.

You cooked yourself?????

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 10:23 - Feb 14 with 839 viewsblueasfook

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 16:31 - Feb 13 by J2BLUE

He's being rehabilitated with the RSPCA.

As Souness says, that is PR BS. No grown adult needs to learn not to kick a cat.

RSPCA said yesterday that was BS and they have not been approached by West Ham with either a donation, or an enquiry about a "rehabilitation course".

Why the f*** does a supposed grown man need to be educated not to hurt animals anyway?!

F*** West Ham

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 10:30 - Feb 14 with 820 viewsblueasfook

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 09:59 - Feb 14 by monytowbray

KiCkInG aN aNiMaL iS nOt ThE SaMe As EaTiNg ThEm.

Also, FYI, Glassers example was his own, I never compared it to a child, but his point is close enough and valid. I compared the treatment of “pet” animals to the treatment of “food” animals. Hypothetical Bob came into it somewhere but that wasn’t my creation.

FWIW I don’t think Zouma is beyond redemption nor should be booted out of the game. I do think a large majority of the public giving him stick need to look deeper into their own cognitive dissonance though.

Jesus, are you STILL banging on about this?

Ok, you're a strict vegetarian, we get it.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 10:35 - Feb 14 with 797 viewschicoazul

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 10:08 - Feb 14 by Veggie

You’re not playing the race card on their behalf are you? You were quick to claim that criticising Simpson was racist.

Criticising him *for his clothes* almost definitely is a racist and classist dog whistle yes, just the same as having a go at his attitude and workrate. Certain Ipswich fans have done that with young black players for over 30 years now, holding them to different standards from our blonde haired blue eyed Suffolk boys.

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 10:45 - Feb 14 with 762 viewseireblue

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 09:39 - Feb 14 by chicoazul

Arguing with you and the rest of the smoothbrains on here isn’t difficult so please don’t worry about me.

Who said I was worried about you?

“…the rest of the smoothbrains”

Yep that’s the way to go, generic, unspecific and unoriginal insults, to a bunch of people you interact with regularly.

That is definitely a sign of something when people are in a discussion.

I think the issue Chico, is maybe you are mistaking argument for kind people trying to educate you.
Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 10:48 - Feb 14 with 749 viewsclive_baker

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 10:35 - Feb 14 by chicoazul

Criticising him *for his clothes* almost definitely is a racist and classist dog whistle yes, just the same as having a go at his attitude and workrate. Certain Ipswich fans have done that with young black players for over 30 years now, holding them to different standards from our blonde haired blue eyed Suffolk boys.

Who's criticising him for his clothes? Seems to me like he's being criticised for kicking a cat.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 10:54 - Feb 14 with 753 viewschicoazul

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 10:48 - Feb 14 by clive_baker

Who's criticising him for his clothes? Seems to me like he's being criticised for kicking a cat.

Simpson.

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 10:56 - Feb 14 with 747 viewschicoazul

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 10:45 - Feb 14 by eireblue

Who said I was worried about you?

“…the rest of the smoothbrains”

Yep that’s the way to go, generic, unspecific and unoriginal insults, to a bunch of people you interact with regularly.

That is definitely a sign of something when people are in a discussion.

I think the issue Chico, is maybe you are mistaking argument for kind people trying to educate you.

Like I said, stop worrying about me. I don’t find any of this difficult. I disagree with you and others like you, rubbing your hands with delight at the chance to tear someone down.

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 10:57 - Feb 14 with 747 viewsmonytowbray

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 10:30 - Feb 14 by blueasfook

Jesus, are you STILL banging on about this?

Ok, you're a strict vegetarian, we get it.

No, I clicked the thread and saw everyone else still going on about it and mentioning my name.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 11:00 - Feb 14 with 741 viewsVeggie

Zouma has dropped out of the starting eleven due to feeling unwell on 10:35 - Feb 14 by chicoazul

So are you sorry for the Zoumas because you feel as though criticism of them is racist? Or you just feel sorry for them for no particular reason?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024