Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow fair play to Boris 20:46 - Apr 9 with 19228 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wow fair play to Boris on 20:51 - Apr 9 with 5723 viewsfactual_blue

There are local elections in England on 5 May.

This visit is, of course entirely unconnected.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Wow fair play to Boris on 20:56 - Apr 9 with 5692 viewsBlueBadger

I'd be more impressed if he walked through Moscow to hand back all the cheques.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2022 21:01]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Wow fair play to Boris on 20:59 - Apr 9 with 5670 viewsfactual_blue

Wow fair play to Boris on 20:56 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

For electoral advantage, boris would hand the Czechs back to Moscow.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Wow fair play to Boris on 21:05 - Apr 9 with 5615 viewsHARRY10

Incompetent liar uses taxpayers money for photo opportunity

Now let's see the bloated buffoon walk as openly in the UK

Places that he has fcked over with his lies.

And I wonder if he has apologised for being in the pay of Putin, and when Putin invaded Crimea defended Putin,

Condemned as a Putin apologist, who blamed the EU for the invasion of Crimea in 2014, the gut bucket must imagine the rest of the world are not aware of where his sympathise lie up until this invasion.

"based on Electoral Commission information estimated that donors who had made money from Russia or Russians had given £1.93m to either the Tory party or constituency associations since Johnson became prime minister."

with the thought that part of Blubbas Russian money taking, was making a KGB officers son a Lord

the corruption stinks
Wow fair play to Boris on 21:09 - Apr 9 with 5595 viewsChurchman

Wow fair play to Boris on 20:56 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

I don’t disagree with you. We all know what he is and he’s finished in two years or less, hopefully.

But he went and he walked with Zelenski in Kyiv (it’ll always be Kiev to me!). If that’s helpful to Zelenski by 0.0001% in any way shape or form, that’s good. If it annoys Putin, even better.
Wow fair play to Boris on 21:25 - Apr 9 with 5513 viewsHARRY10

Perhaps Blubba might care to walk around Unionist areas of NI, UK fishing ports, Welsh shellfish ports, Northern towns that are not getting levelling up money he promised

waddle along the 23 mile long queues of lorries outside Dover, perhaps address a meeting of farmers sto can explain the 'oven ready deal' and why the oven not only has not been switched on, but does not exist

or maybe meet the relatives of some of the 170,000 Covid deaths, which he said he would, but still has not
Wow fair play to Boris on 21:37 - Apr 9 with 5442 viewsCoastalblue

Wow fair play to Boris on 21:09 - Apr 9 by Churchman

I don’t disagree with you. We all know what he is and he’s finished in two years or less, hopefully.

But he went and he walked with Zelenski in Kyiv (it’ll always be Kiev to me!). If that’s helpful to Zelenski by 0.0001% in any way shape or form, that’s good. If it annoys Putin, even better.

I agree with you, he's a total and utter bellend, embarrasment and clearly on the take or at the very least allowing others to be.

However, I see no downside in this and think it's a positive.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Wow fair play to Boris on 21:52 - Apr 9 with 5374 viewsZapers

Wow fair play to Boris on 21:05 - Apr 9 by HARRY10

Incompetent liar uses taxpayers money for photo opportunity

Now let's see the bloated buffoon walk as openly in the UK

Places that he has fcked over with his lies.

And I wonder if he has apologised for being in the pay of Putin, and when Putin invaded Crimea defended Putin,

Condemned as a Putin apologist, who blamed the EU for the invasion of Crimea in 2014, the gut bucket must imagine the rest of the world are not aware of where his sympathise lie up until this invasion.

"based on Electoral Commission information estimated that donors who had made money from Russia or Russians had given £1.93m to either the Tory party or constituency associations since Johnson became prime minister."

with the thought that part of Blubbas Russian money taking, was making a KGB officers son a Lord

the corruption stinks

Fancy a trip to a war torn country for a photo shoot harry. No, thought not. Carry on sitting behind your key board spilling your hate for someone you clearly loath. Perhaps try to deal with your anger issues?
Login to get fewer ads

Wow fair play to Boris on 21:57 - Apr 9 with 5348 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It is good that he has shown the solidarity but there is really no risk to him in it is there? The Russians have withdrawn from Kyiv and, even while surrounding it and with a bounty on Zelensky's head, they have not been able to make any attempt on his life.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:04 - Apr 9 with 5315 viewsSwansea_Blue

I suspect this has got as much to do with Ursula Von Der Leyen visiting yesterday - can’t be seen to be missing out can we. Fair enough for both of them to visit I suppose, but I bet Zelenskyy wishes both would do more to help.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:07 - Apr 9 with 5284 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:04 - Apr 9 by Swansea_Blue

I suspect this has got as much to do with Ursula Von Der Leyen visiting yesterday - can’t be seen to be missing out can we. Fair enough for both of them to visit I suppose, but I bet Zelenskyy wishes both would do more to help.

Didn't she visit Bucha to collect evidence of war crimes though?

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:11 - Apr 9 with 5263 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:07 - Apr 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Didn't she visit Bucha to collect evidence of war crimes though?

I think she went there. I’m not sure what she was doing though. I bet she had some interesting conversations about Germany’s gas supply!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:15 - Apr 9 with 5231 viewsjeera

Wow fair play to Boris on 21:52 - Apr 9 by Zapers

Fancy a trip to a war torn country for a photo shoot harry. No, thought not. Carry on sitting behind your key board spilling your hate for someone you clearly loath. Perhaps try to deal with your anger issues?

Possibly not so simple for a member of the British public to do that though don't you think?

As for the personal attack on Harry you seem to have on or two issues of your own there tbf.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:19 - Apr 9 with 5210 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wow fair play to Boris on 21:52 - Apr 9 by Zapers

Genuine question. Do you think Johnson was at any risk going to Kyiv? Do you admire von der Leyen for going too?

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:21 - Apr 9 with 5190 viewsZapers

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:15 - Apr 9 by jeera

Possibly not so simple for a member of the British public to do that though don't you think?

As for the personal attack on Harry you seem to have on or two issues of your own there tbf.

Care to name the on or two issues that you mention?
Wow fair play to Boris on 22:22 - Apr 9 with 5186 viewsfooters

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:15 - Apr 9 by jeera

He made a thread about having sympathy for Ghislaine Maxwell, tbf.

That one was after his forum entrance of crying crocodile tears for a child murdered by negligent parents.

Mad, innit.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:23 - Apr 9 with 5183 viewsjeera

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:19 - Apr 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Genuine question. Do you think Johnson was at any risk going to Kyiv? Do you admire von der Leyen for going too?

I certainly admire the Ukrainians for walking through there each day.

It is bizarre to worship anyone else who dropping in for a couple of hours isn't it?

I do agree any show of support is better than none though even if it does come from our awful PM. But it should represent the British people's and not be seen as some personal achievement of his.

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:25 - Apr 9 with 5164 viewsZapers

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:22 - Apr 9 by footers

That one was after his forum entrance of crying crocodile tears for a child murdered by negligent parents.

Mad, innit.

Pathetic attempt at discrediting.
Wow fair play to Boris on 22:29 - Apr 9 with 5123 viewsfooters

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:25 - Apr 9 by Zapers

Pathetic attempt at discrediting.

Pathetic troll account. You haven't even got any laughs from it.

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed for Ghislaine though. Let's hope she doesn't do what her accomplice did.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:31 - Apr 9 with 5103 viewsZapers

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:29 - Apr 9 by footers

Pathetic troll account. You haven't even got any laughs from it.

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed for Ghislaine though. Let's hope she doesn't do what her accomplice did.

Oh dear. Leave you to it poor footers
Wow fair play to Boris on 22:32 - Apr 9 with 5101 viewsjeera

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:21 - Apr 9 by Zapers

Care to name the on or two issues that you mention?

If the best you can do is try to be clever about a typo...

Do you really need your own post reading back to you?

You've accused Harry of having issues whilst singling him out for a bit of stick yourself.

It's not hard is it?

Unless Johnson is a friend of yours there can't be many reasons left to stand up for the bloke can there? He's been responsible for a lot of damage, but if you're a die-hard fan it must be difficult to put your hands up. You're far from alone. People hate being wrong, let alone being culpable.

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:34 - Apr 9 with 5084 viewsjeera

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:22 - Apr 9 by footers

Mad, innit.

I didn't see that but that's more than a bit odd.

Certainly a returning poster though.

I don't understand the need for new names and the pretence of being new but each to their own.

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:34 - Apr 9 with 5071 viewswaveneyblue

Seriously, on here....... sitters, really
Wow fair play to Boris on 22:36 - Apr 9 with 5059 viewswaveneyblue

Wow fair play to Boris on 21:25 - Apr 9 by HARRY10

Perhaps Blubba might care to walk around Unionist areas of NI, UK fishing ports, Welsh shellfish ports, Northern towns that are not getting levelling up money he promised

waddle along the 23 mile long queues of lorries outside Dover, perhaps address a meeting of farmers sto can explain the 'oven ready deal' and why the oven not only has not been switched on, but does not exist

or maybe meet the relatives of some of the 170,000 Covid deaths, which he said he would, but still has not

Nice to see the fat references continue. I bet you're a handsome specimen.
Wow fair play to Boris on 22:36 - Apr 9 with 5060 viewsZapers

Wow fair play to Boris on 22:32 - Apr 9 by jeera

If the best you can do is try to be clever about a typo...

Do you really need your own post reading back to you?

You've accused Harry of having issues whilst singling him out for a bit of stick yourself.

It's not hard is it?

Unless Johnson is a friend of yours there can't be many reasons left to stand up for the bloke can there? He's been responsible for a lot of damage, but if you're a die-hard fan it must be difficult to put your hands up. You're far from alone. People hate being wrong, let alone being culpable.

Waiting for the on or two issues I have?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024