Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow fair play to Boris 20:46 - Apr 9 with 14264 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: Is Lambert a professional in the game in your opinion?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wow fair play to Boris on 12:52 - Apr 10 with 1084 viewsZapers

Wow fair play to Boris on 00:15 - Apr 10 by HARRY10

of it rattles a few cages, and upsets the righties

Which is way more important than respecting those people on TWTD that might suffer from an eating disorder. Mental illness is clearly not on your agenda harry, more important to rattle a few righties cages, eh.
Wow fair play to Boris on 14:03 - Apr 10 with 1012 viewswaveneyblue

Wow fair play to Boris on 12:52 - Apr 10 by Zapers

Which is way more important than respecting those people on TWTD that might suffer from an eating disorder. Mental illness is clearly not on your agenda harry, more important to rattle a few righties cages, eh.

This has been my point for a while. Perhaps it's time for Phil/Gav to have a quiet word.
Wow fair play to Boris on 14:40 - Apr 10 with 963 viewsJ2BLUE

Wow fair play to Boris on 14:03 - Apr 10 by waveneyblue

This has been my point for a while. Perhaps it's time for Phil/Gav to have a quiet word.

I highly recommend div listing him.

Poll: How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic

Wow fair play to Boris on 15:01 - Apr 10 with 925 viewsZapers

Wow fair play to Boris on 14:40 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

I highly recommend div listing him.

Div listing doesn't address the problem though. Unless the poster refrains from body shaming, the people who might be affected with the illness still see harry parading his judgemental filth.
Wow fair play to Boris on 15:45 - Apr 10 with 864 viewstractorboyjames

Wow fair play to Boris on 12:50 - Apr 10 by HARRY10

i think you posting such absurd nonsense as

" he has been Zelensky and Ukraine’s closest ally during this crisis " is always going to provoke a response

Up until the invasion Blubba was a Putin apologist, happy to trouser millions from Putin via intermediaries as a quid pro quo for attacking the EU. Blubba's thoughts on the EU are certainly not shared by Zelensky as Ukraine’s wants to join the EU.

Whilst the EU countries have quickly and readily taken in EU refugees, the UK has blocked them at every stage, butting up barriers to their entry.

You may not be bright enough to grasp Blubbas visit is no more than an attempt to distract from problems at home, not least Blubbas being beholden to Putin, and even defending Putins annexation of Crimea.

The UK and US have been arming and training the Ukrainians with sophisticated weaponry since 2014 so it’s not unreasonable to say we’ve been their best allies. That said, I imagine the credit is due to the MoD not the current crooks in power.
Wow fair play to Boris on 15:46 - Apr 10 with 860 viewstractorboyjames

Wow fair play to Boris on 15:45 - Apr 10 by tractorboyjames

The UK and US have been arming and training the Ukrainians with sophisticated weaponry since 2014 so it’s not unreasonable to say we’ve been their best allies. That said, I imagine the credit is due to the MoD not the current crooks in power.

Meanwhile…

https://www.nytimespost.com/hundreds-of-german-missiles-given-to-ukraine-stored-
Wow fair play to Boris on 15:47 - Apr 10 with 845 viewswitchdoctor

Wow fair play to Boris on 10:26 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

I will begrudgingly give him some respect for this.

Especially as every time leaders have said "we stand shoulder to shoulder with Ukraine" that scene from Blackadder plays in my head where General Melchett says he and Captain Darling are right behind you and Blackadder replies "about 35 miles behind you".

There's very much an all or nothing attitude with some people on here. The government do, very occasionally, do something good and acknowledging it does not make the 95% bad stuff go away.

rabid Tory haters would never give the nod to them even if they did do something that was universally accepted as good…I had always been a Labour voter until the likes of J C and momentum hijacked the party…and no..never ever voted tory either…the odd vote for the green party is the extent of my politics of late..I’d love to start supporting the Labour party again but I’m afraid the likes of Harry has put me off the notion..lots of others I know who used to vote labour without a second thought feel the same..I expect lots of downvotes for posting this but hey ho..it’s how I feel.. my first and last post on the matter.
Wow fair play to Boris on 16:12 - Apr 10 with 799 viewsleitrimblue

Incredible levels of Sunday afternoon snowflaking, well done lads

Login to get fewer ads

Wow fair play to Boris on 16:12 - Apr 10 with 796 viewsChurchman

Wow fair play to Boris on 15:46 - Apr 10 by tractorboyjames

Meanwhile…

https://www.nytimespost.com/hundreds-of-german-missiles-given-to-ukraine-stored-

I’m not surprised. I bet the the helmets were WW1 pickelhaube ones with the spike on the top. Germany’s military that was never up to much post war has been allowed to run down to the point of farce in recent years. The German defence minister who oversaw it was a certain Ursula Von der Leyen. They were down to four operational Typhoon strike aircraft and one operational tank a couple of years ago.

To be fair, why bother wasting money on defence when you have others to do it for you and are reeling in any threat by mutual trade? Oh….time for a rethink Olaf. And they’re clearly doing so.

The interesting one is France who I don’t believe have supplied much at all to Ukraine. If they have, they’ve certainly been quiet about it. They have been bolstering neighbouring countries with Rafales and stuff which is important. I did read that while they have some excellent kit, they are short on ammunition and missiles which might explain it.
Wow fair play to Boris on 16:47 - Apr 10 with 740 viewsRyorry

Wow fair play to Boris on 15:47 - Apr 10 by witchdoctor

rabid Tory haters would never give the nod to them even if they did do something that was universally accepted as good…I had always been a Labour voter until the likes of J C and momentum hijacked the party…and no..never ever voted tory either…the odd vote for the green party is the extent of my politics of late..I’d love to start supporting the Labour party again but I’m afraid the likes of Harry has put me off the notion..lots of others I know who used to vote labour without a second thought feel the same..I expect lots of downvotes for posting this but hey ho..it’s how I feel.. my first and last post on the matter.

Have to say Witchy, that if you stopped voting Labour cos of one or even a handful of posters on this forum, that'd be incredibly sad.

I suggest you reconsider - you could start by looking at, & thinking about, the much, much bigger picture ...

Poll: When will johnson get jaxied from #10 (or resign)?

Wow fair play to Boris on 16:51 - Apr 10 with 724 viewsRyorry

Wow fair play to Boris on 23:40 - Apr 9 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You sound a little angry.

If you actually lived here, I suspect you'd be more than "a little" angry.

Wow fair play to Boris on 16:55 - Apr 10 with 708 viewsfooters

Wow fair play to Boris on 16:12 - Apr 10 by leitrimblue

Incredible levels of Sunday afternoon snowflaking, well done lads

Yet the same people outright ignore or explain away the PM's racist attacks on black people, Muslim women, gay people, all sorts. Then start weeping like teased vaginas when a fat man is called fat.

Just tellin' it like it is, surely.

Can't say nuffink these days without the snowflakes getting upset.

And no, Johnson wasn't brave by going to Kyiv. There are no Russians in the vicinity anymore, the security services wouldn't have cleared him to go if there were, and he wasn't the first European leader to go either.

And the claim that the UK has been Ukraine's greatest ally is laughable when you consider the number of refugees that Poland and others took at short notice with no fuss while our own government tried to excuse us from doing so for weeks before another inevitable U-turn.

Well, that and our refusal to stop laundering billions in dirty money through London. But hey ho, got to keep 'em sweet I guess.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Wow fair play to Boris on 17:02 - Apr 10 with 685 viewsZapers

Wow fair play to Boris on 16:55 - Apr 10 by footers

Yet the same people outright ignore or explain away the PM's racist attacks on black people, Muslim women, gay people, all sorts. Then start weeping like teased vaginas when a fat man is called fat.

And no, Johnson wasn't brave by going to Kyiv. There are no Russians in the vicinity anymore, the security services wouldn't have cleared him to go if there were, and he wasn't the first European leader to go either.

And the claim that the UK has been Ukraine's greatest ally is laughable when you consider the number of refugees that Poland and others took at short notice with no fuss while our own government tried to excuse us from doing so for weeks before another inevitable U-turn.

Well, that and our refusal to stop laundering billions in dirty money through London. But hey ho, got to keep 'em sweet I guess.

You can discredit people without referring to them being fat. Duh
Wow fair play to Boris on 17:05 - Apr 10 with 676 viewsfooters

Wow fair play to Boris on 17:02 - Apr 10 by Zapers

You can discredit people without referring to them being fat. Duh

He called himself too fat.

Wow fair play to Boris on 17:16 - Apr 10 with 656 viewsRyorry

Wow fair play to Boris on 21:09 - Apr 9 by Churchman

I don’t disagree with you. We all know what he is and he’s finished in two years or less, hopefully.

But he went and he walked with Zelenski in Kyiv (it’ll always be Kiev to me!). If that’s helpful to Zelenski by 0.0001% in any way shape or form, that’s good. If it annoys Putin, even better.

If he was in any danger, I'm a Dutchwoman.

If the walk helps the Ukrainians & Zelenski, good, but there's zero chance he'd have done the trip if there hadn't been a lot more in it for himself.

That some usually sceptical people on here are swallowing the line his visit was completely altruistic and "brave" shows how successful his PR people were to get it on. What he's displaying are exactly the same characteristics that made him popular in some quarters (gung ho, "brave man of the people" etc), got him elected, and will play to those same people just as they might have been starting to wobble in their loyalty due to partygate, Russian oligarchs-gate, etc.

He's able to fly back home immediately, while he continues denying ordinary, vulnerable Ukrainain people dying from bullets, bomb damage, dehydration & starvation refugee status in the UK. What a through-going hypocrite.

The devil always seems to look after its own tories - yet another horrible war looks like it may be about to bail out this bunch of disgusting tories.

Wow fair play to Boris on 17:17 - Apr 10 with 657 viewsZapers

Wow fair play to Boris on 17:05 - Apr 10 by footers

He called himself too fat.

Not the same. If I call myself fat it has way less impact than someone else saying it. I’m not interested in whether you like him or not, that’s not the issue.
Wow fair play to Boris on 17:18 - Apr 10 with 655 viewsleitrimblue

Yer, it's quite telling that some people are more offended by someone calling a fat bloke fat than they are by racism or homophobia etc.
Wow fair play to Boris on 17:22 - Apr 10 with 643 viewsJ2BLUE

Wow fair play to Boris on 17:17 - Apr 10 by Zapers

Not the same. If I call myself fat it has way less impact than someone else saying it. I’m not interested in whether you like him or not, that’s not the issue.

Being called fat when you are fat is factually accurate. No one is offending him as he will never see it. Of course it's not nice to call someone fat and most people wouldn't do so to someone's face but facts remain facts.

As a fat bastard* I can say that.

*Less fat than last week

Poll: How will you feel if Neil Harris is appointed manager? 1=gutted 10=ecstatic

Wow fair play to Boris on 17:37 - Apr 10 with 586 viewsblueasfook

Wow fair play to Boris on 15:47 - Apr 10 by witchdoctor

Same. Comrade Corbyn put me off the party. Will probably vote Labour again at the next election though seeing as Kier has been pretty ruthless in sweeping him and his loony pals out of the party.

Capo di tutti capi di TWTD
Poll: Pole Poll

I don't think that's the issue here.... on 17:37 - Apr 10 with 592 viewsBloots

Wow fair play to Boris on 17:18 - Apr 10 by leitrimblue

Yer, it's quite telling that some people are more offended by someone calling a fat bloke fat than they are by racism or homophobia etc.

...I think it's more of a concern that there may be posters on here that are "body conscious" and the constant posts about the subject probably aren't doing those individuals much good.

TWTD Legend. (Pronouns: He/Him/Div/Turd)

"Cuddly" (n/t) on 17:40 - Apr 10 with 579 viewsBloots

Wow fair play to Boris on 17:22 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

Being called fat when you are fat is factually accurate. No one is offending him as he will never see it. Of course it's not nice to call someone fat and most people wouldn't do so to someone's face but facts remain facts.

*Less fat than last week

TWTD Legend. (Pronouns: He/Him/Div/Turd)

Wow fair play to Boris on 17:40 - Apr 10 with 586 viewsfooters

Wow fair play to Boris on 17:22 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

*Less fat than last week

Innit. Volenti non fit injuria.

He's a man who's made a career out of being offensive for shock value, even plumbing the depths of summoning Jimmy Savile to attack his opponents, saying that black people have statistically low IQs, calling Muslim women letterboxes, gay men 'tank-topped bumboys' and saying that black people were 'picaninnies with watermelon smiles'. So I hardly think he and his chums would find being called fat when he is fat offensive by any stretch.

But no, that's the line in the sand some on here think has been crossed. OK then. Just bantz, innit.

Wow fair play to Boris on 17:44 - Apr 10 with 575 viewseireblue

Wow fair play to Boris on 17:16 - Apr 10 by Ryorry

If he was in any danger, I'm a Dutchwoman.

If the walk helps the Ukrainians & Zelenski, good, but there's zero chance he'd have done the trip if there hadn't been a lot more in it for himself.

That some usually sceptical people on here are swallowing the line his visit was completely altruistic and "brave" shows how successful his PR people were to get it on. What he's displaying are exactly the same characteristics that made him popular in some quarters (gung ho, "brave man of the people" etc), got him elected, and will play to those same people just as they might have been starting to wobble in their loyalty due to partygate, Russian oligarchs-gate, etc.

He's able to fly back home immediately, while he continues denying ordinary, vulnerable Ukrainain people dying from bullets, bomb damage, dehydration & starvation refugee status in the UK. What a through-going hypocrite.

The devil always seems to look after its own tories - yet another horrible war looks like it may be about to bail out this bunch of disgusting tories.

I wonder which serving U.K. PM wouldn’t have visited Ukraine.

Blair visited Afghanistan, Cameron Libya etc..
Wow fair play to Boris on 17:47 - Apr 10 with 563 viewswaveneyblue

Maybe its because we don't read the PMs "attacks" on this forum but see Mad Harry's constant tedious name calling.

Have you considered that in your dig at everybody who has raised this? .. or do you only respect your own opinion as opposed to anyone who disagrees with you. I'm guessing I know the answer.
I don't think that's the issue here.... on 17:52 - Apr 10 with 556 viewsblueasfook

I don't think that's the issue here.... on 17:37 - Apr 10 by Bloots

...I think it's more of a concern that there may be posters on here that are "body conscious" and the constant posts about the subject probably aren't doing those individuals much good.

Indeed. I got a bit chunky during lockdown and I'm now crying into my slimmers world hot chocolate

Capo di tutti capi di TWTD
Poll: Pole Poll

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2022