Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know Cruncher irritates a few on here 10:41 - Jul 1 with 10491 viewsnoggin

but apparently he bought young Jackson the new kit this morning, after seeing him at Planet Blue. A very fine gesture.
Another customer also bought Jackson's sister a shirt. Well done both of you.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 11:07 - Jul 1 with 5753 viewsZx1988

He definitely could have done it without whacking it on social media though...

I'm not disagreeing that it's a very kind gesture, but proceeding to pose for photos that can be posted on Twitter rather calls into question the motive.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2023 11:15]

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 11:19 - Jul 1 with 5695 viewsDJR

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 11:07 - Jul 1 by Zx1988

I'm not disagreeing that it's a very kind gesture, but proceeding to pose for photos that can be posted on Twitter rather calls into question the motive.

1 Corinthians 13 from the King James Bible perhaps put it best.

"charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,"
[Post edited 1 Jul 2023 11:20]
I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 11:21 - Jul 1 with 5667 viewsKeno

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 11:19 - Jul 1 by DJR

1 Corinthians 13 from the King James Bible perhaps put it best.

"charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,"
[Post edited 1 Jul 2023 11:20]

"I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal"

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 11:22 - Jul 1 with 5667 viewsLankHenners

This after Harry Clarke publicly said he'd get the new shirt for the kid?

A cynical person might think Bedsheet got in there in front to take the 'glory' of being charitable for himself...

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 11:27 - Jul 1 with 5601 viewsZx1988

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 11:22 - Jul 1 by LankHenners

A cynical person might think Bedsheet got in there in front to take the 'glory' of being charitable for himself...

Bloody hell, I hadn't even heard that bit of it.

That's low.

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 11:29 - Jul 1 with 5588 viewsEly_Blue

He’s just an attention whore! Nothing else to be said

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 11:33 - Jul 1 with 5542 viewsnoggin

Ah, I didn't know that. I just saw a post from the kid's dad on Facebook.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 11:51 - Jul 1 with 5428 viewsITFCBlues

He didn't put it on twitter though did he?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Login to get fewer ads

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 11:56 - Jul 1 with 5404 viewsZx1988

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 11:51 - Jul 1 by ITFCBlues

He didn't put it on twitter though did he?

"Look at me! Aren't I charitable!"
[Post edited 1 Jul 2023 12:04]

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 11:59 - Jul 1 with 5357 viewsITFCBlues

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 11:56 - Jul 1 by Zx1988

So he didn't post it then?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 12:00 - Jul 1 with 5356 viewsthe_toff

Would’ve thought Kayden would be able to get his hands on one himself
I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 12:01 - Jul 1 with 5355 viewsBlueGoonie

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 11:22 - Jul 1 by LankHenners

I think some here are missing the point. Irrespective of what anyone might think about him this is a charitable gesture, and I'm sure the recipient would've sincerely appreciated it.

Equally I'd hope Harry Clarke won't be feeling gazumped, but instead happy that the boy now has a shirt. It's not about them, it's about the boy.

I find it somewhat distasteful and sad that people here are finding ways to hate on someone for being kind, simply because it found its way onto social media. In a time when social media is used by so many for abhorrent purposes, anyone with an issue about a feel good story like this should perhaps take a long hard look at themselves.
I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 12:16 - Jul 1 with 5222 viewswrightsrightglove

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 12:01 - Jul 1 by BlueGoonie

I think some here are missing the point. Irrespective of what anyone might think about him this is a charitable gesture, and I'm sure the recipient would've sincerely appreciated it.

Equally I'd hope Harry Clarke won't be feeling gazumped, but instead happy that the boy now has a shirt. It's not about them, it's about the boy.

I find it somewhat distasteful and sad that people here are finding ways to hate on someone for being kind, simply because it found its way onto social media. In a time when social media is used by so many for abhorrent purposes, anyone with an issue about a feel good story like this should perhaps take a long hard look at themselves.

This. As much as I don’t like the bloke I can’t see that he’s done much wrong. He got him the away kit so hopefully HC still managed to get him the home kit, and he didn’t post the picture on Twitter himself, he just replied to the dad of the guy. Lots of things to not like about the bloke but this doesn’t seem like it should be one of them.
I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 12:16 - Jul 1 with 5216 viewsredrickstuhaart

If he did it knowing full well Harry Clarke had already offered, it was a dick move.
I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 12:18 - Jul 1 with 5195 viewsLankHenners

"hate" "long hard look". Get over yourself. It's a well known attention seeker using a nice thing as an excuse for their own self-aggrandising purposes.

I'm sure the kid is thrilled but not really the point.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 12:27 - Jul 1 with 5133 viewsEly_Blue

It’s all about Cruncher, it has nothing to do with the kiddie, he should have just let Clarke buy the kit like he promised to rather than gazump him, it’s a bit like the ticket donation thing a couple of years back where he jumped on someone else’s idea just for his own attention

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 12:46 - Jul 1 with 5032 viewsJ2BLUE

Well done Cruncher. Genuinely wouldn't know him if he walked past me in the street to be honest. He just seems to have done something nice here though.

Acts of kindness are rarely anonymous in this day and age. The important bit is that Jackson has had it well and truly confirmed this week that he's one of us and football is his sport.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 12:50 - Jul 1 with 5006 viewsGlasgowBlue

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 11:56 - Jul 1 by Zx1988

That's a reply. The dad put it on social media.

Cruncher deserves a special place in hell for his bedsheet antics but you're not being fair in this instance. Fair play to him for buying the lad a kit.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 12:59 - Jul 1 with 4954 viewsWarkystache

I dunno. Bloke does something nice and everyone still has to get the old snide digs in.

Well done Cruncher. Nice one Jackson.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 16:24 - Jul 1 with 4624 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Apologies if I’ve missed something but who is Jackson?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 16:32 - Jul 1 with 4567 viewsBluebell

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 16:24 - Jul 1 by The_Romford_Blue

Exactly what I was thinking!
I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 16:38 - Jul 1 with 4539 viewshype313

Fair play, lovely gesture.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 17:02 - Jul 1 with 4434 viewsEly_Blue

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 16:38 - Jul 1 by hype313

Fair play, lovely gesture.

Another one who has had the wool pulled over their eyes!

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 17:15 - Jul 1 with 4382 viewsStenvict

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 16:24 - Jul 1 by The_Romford_Blue

Kayden Jackson, player for Ipswich Town. Club couldn't afford to buy him this seasons kit, so Cruncher bought it for him.

Poll: What will be announced first?

I know Cruncher irritates a few on here on 17:55 - Jul 1 with 4264 viewsHARRY10

" finding ways to hate on someone "

Yo, hit me with that hip, crazy newspeak, Daddio

hate on - or in English, hate someone

And lo, Jesus did say onto his followers [I,"take out thy cameras for I am about to perform a good deed, in fact, a miracle"

Whereupon his disciples did say, "it is alright for you oh Lord, for thou has the almighty as a father, and it is no skin off your nose" *
St Pauls letter to the EADT

* being Jewish it may not have been nose
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024